Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

I don't think so!

Here is how I use WEN:

FIG: Heavy moisture, however I do not use this one at all anymore because I noticed more hair fall and shedding during the wash with this one. If may have to do with my hair being so fine.

Lavender: Great for moisture and Deep conditioning, a great one to start with if you are unsure about WEN. It also imparts a lot of shine and mobility to your hair!

Tea Tree: Corrects any scalp issues, I have a really sensitive scalp that flakes easily since using the tea tree I have not had any problems with my scalp. Also I use to burn with every relaxer touch-up no matter what preventive methods I took...since using tea tree I no longer burn!!!!

Cucumber: Really removes the gunk, If I go to heavy on the oil and butters the cucumber removes any build-up quickly without using a lot of extra pumps

Sweet Almond: Great for recently relaxed hair or fine hair, I use this for the first few weeks after a relaxer, the Lavender sometimes makes my hair too soft after a relaxer however, the sweet almond moisturizes without the mushiness!

My favorite combo is Tea tree/Lavender!!!:yep::yep:

BTW: I have (regular) Relaxed 4a/b fine medium density hair.

thanks charmtreese!!! guess ill be trying lavender along with my fig! assuming i love the fig, i havent tried it yet.

Nope. Best believe I was looking. And if you go by the cost per ounce the 4 bottles is a better deal. The best I could do was e-bates with 3% cash back.:sad:

If you want me to send you a thingie let me know. They have a special (ebates) where you get a $5 bonus for being referred.

Thanks for the response. So I can get $5 off my order?

thanks charmtreese!!! guess ill be trying lavender along with my fig! assuming i love the fig, i havent tried it yet.

I can't wait to see your reviews on it.

Your Karen's Body Beautiful video gave me that extra push to go ahead and purchase the Hair Milks, and I'm soooooo glad I did :love:.

I can't wait to see your reviews on it.

Your Karen's Body Beautiful video gave me that extra push to go ahead and purchase the Hair Milks, and I'm soooooo glad I did :love:.

Dang you're going to make me get three bottles now lol. Well, of course if I like the fig. Then I'll get a full fig, lavender and cucumber cause she said it helps cleanse.

I don't think so!

Here is how I use WEN:

FIG: Heavy moisture, however I do not use this one at all anymore because I noticed more hair fall and shedding during the wash with this one. If may have to do with my hair being so fine.

Lavender: Great for moisture and Deep conditioning, a great one to start with if you are unsure about WEN. It also imparts a lot of shine and mobility to your hair!

Tea Tree: Corrects any scalp issues, I have a really sensitive scalp that flakes easily since using the tea tree I have not had any problems with my scalp. Also I use to burn with every relaxer touch-up no matter what preventive methods I took...since using tea tree I no longer burn!!!!

Cucumber: Really removes the gunk, If I go to heavy on the oil and butters the cucumber removes any build-up quickly without using a lot of extra pumps

Sweet Almond: Great for recently relaxed hair or fine hair, I use this for the first few weeks after a relaxer, the Lavender sometimes makes my hair too soft after a relaxer however, the sweet almond moisturizes without the mushiness!

My favorite combo is Tea tree/Lavender!!!:yep::yep:

BTW: I have (regular) Relaxed 4a/b fine medium density hair.

Great breakdown! I have been reading this thread and trying with all of my might not to purchase these conditioners, but ya'll are making it sooooo hard!:drunk: I guess I am just going to have to break down, I am just horrible, when I see so many raves I have to jump on th bandwagon. Lord, help me!:nono:

Great breakdown! I have been reading this thread and trying with all of my might not to purchase these conditioners, but ya'll are making it sooooo hard!:drunk: I guess I am just going to have to break down, I am just horrible, when I see so many raves I have to jump on th bandwagon. Lord, help me!:nono:
:giggle: It's not our fault you have no self control :lachen:

Ok I just ordered the Fig 16oz/6oz travel size set of the cleansing conditioner.....UPS Express :look: Yeah, I'm impatient.

All of ya'll are going to love this stuff!

I already told my mom all my cousins & aunties are getting wen for christmas this year!

All of ya'll are going to love this stuff!

I already told my mom all my cousins & aunties are getting wen for christmas this year!

LOL, that's why I decided to hold out on getting the big 32oz. I figured that if I really liked it, I can ask for it for Christmas since I usually don't know what I want around that time, anyway.

:lol: Y'all are crazy!

:look: It really is goot schtuff though. I went as far as to break down the price (including shipping) per ounce on the different sizes. :spinning: I'm looking forward to getting my shipment!!!! :love: YAY! :lick:

*ahem* sooooooo who's used the texture balm and the styling cream??? I had to choose between the 4 piece conditioner set and the 4 piece Complete Hair Collection. I kinda wanted both but I couldn't justify buying both sets.

Last edited:
ILUVSMUHGRASS,I have the texturizing balm and i would not buy it,it was giving to me.I have not noticed anything spectacular about it,so not something i would purchase.

*ahem* sooooooo who's used the texture balm and the styling cream???

ILUVSMUHGRASS,I have the texturizing balm and i would not buy it,it was giving to me.I have not noticed anything spectacular about it,so not something i would purchase.

I have both and at first I didn't like the texture balm at all using it as the instructions say. Since then, I gave it another chance. I use more than the recommeded amount and my protective styles are shiny and more controlled. It should last a long time so I won't be repurchasing any time soon.

I like the Styling Creme though and would repurchase. It does provide my hair with more control; less frizz and flyaways.

However, there are better brands for this type of product out there so you can skip the Wen brands.

I mentioned this in the MT/OCT thread but I let my husband try my Fig WEN to shave with...he LOVED it!! He even tried to confiscate it :naughty: I told him that I would purchase some for him if he allow WEN become a permanent part of our household budget. ;) I get to purchase OCT too. :grin:

Well after trying the fig a few weeks ago I finally tried the lavender and I definitely think that I like this one even more! I did notice a bit more shedding with the fig vs. lavendar so I think I will stick with the lavendar unless the tea tree knocks me off my feet.

My husband loves the fig however and has laid claim on it! :grin:

I don't really count my pumps I put on as much as needed for my hair. I massage through, comb through and then put a shower cap on and complete my shower et al....I then rinse out and my hair is very manageable and the comb glides through. I towel dry but while still damp I put a drop or 2 of WEN in my hand with some coconut oil and massage through my hair, comb through and let it air dry in a ponytail, the result is soft, silky and moisturized hair.

thanks alot for breaking it down! Will try this next time - especially mixning it w/ cococunt oil since I use that as a part of my normal washing already :yep:

Well after trying the fig a few weeks ago I finally tried the lavender and I definitely think that I like this one even more! I did notice a bit more shedding with the fig vs. lavendar so I think I will stick with the lavendar unless the tea tree knocks me off my feet.

My husband loves the fig however and has laid claim on it! :grin:

Our husbands must be related. :lol:

I just Wen'd today for the first time since I texlaxed. YES, I know I just flatironed my hair on Friday but i missed cowashing :grin: My hair feels sooooo good as it's airdrying. Plus I didn't have to use as much Wen since most of my volume is gone :)

I just Wen'd today for the first time since I texlaxed. YES, I know I just flatironed my hair on Friday but i missed cowashing :grin: My hair feels sooooo good as it's airdrying. Plus I didn't have to use as much Wen since most of my volume is gone :)

Good for you and much success with your newly texlaxed hair! :yep:

That right there will save you money since you won't have to repurchase as often as before. :yep:

I am airdrying now... hair feels lovely. I am 6 weeks post and my ng is kicking. I had some shedding so I clarified, mixed the tea tree and fig, DC for 30 mins, rinsed, and added fig as a leave in mixed with aloe vera oil and some protein. Lovely.

I am pleased to announce that the WEN is in the building. I'm not opening yet bc I know I will be tempted to use it and have an herbal essences moment..which I can't since I just went to the salon on Saturday!!! Wen on Wednesday night... it's a date!!!

I am pleased to announce that the WEN is in the building. I'm not opening yet bc I know I will be tempted to use it and have an herbal essences moment..which I can't since I just went to the salon on Saturday!!! Wen on Wednesday night... it's a date!!!

Your gonna love it:yep:

I'm looking forward to your review!! :yep:

You already know how I feel about it... :pant:

Back