VS Biotin 5mg mini-capsules

L

legs71

The other day I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to restock my vitamins and found that they now carry 5mgs. biotin in these very, very tiny capsules. They're so tiny it takes about 3 of them to make a normal size capsule. Well, anyway my question is does anyone here take more than 10mgs. of biotin? Not that I'm considering taking more than 10mgs. which I currently take
, but I'm curious to find out if the more you take the faster your hair grows. I plan to alternate the PP Biotin with the VS Biotin.

TwistNMx

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
legs71 said:
The other day I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to restock my vitamins and found that they now carry 5mgs. biotin in these very, very tiny capsules. They're so tiny it takes about 3 of them to make a normal size capsule. Well, anyway my question is does anyone here take more than 10mgs. of biotin? Not that I'm considering taking more than 10mgs. which I currently take
, but I'm curious to find out if the more you take the faster your hair grows. I plan to alternate the PP Biotin with the VS Biotin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto
I just started taking them also about 2 weeks ago(Vitaminshoppe). I wonder about that. I have noticed though that my finger nails are thicker.
I only take 600 mcgs

adrienne0914

legs, i've been taking this one since the Country Life 5mg capsule went up in price for no good reason.
i just take one a day.

i know that tara sometimes does load dosing mainly for the benefits to the skin, not really for hair growth. i'm not sure how much she takes per day when she does this. hopefully she'll see this and respond.

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
adrienne0914 said:
legs, i've been taking this one since the Country Life 5mg capsule went up in price for no good reason.
i just take one a day.

[/ QUOTE ]
I also take this one (just one a day).

Jade21

I remember a poster from the old LHL site who was at this site for many months too by the the name of Carrot. She tried these and gave a very poor review. I was glad she did and kept me from wasting my money. I've not had luck with many of the VS brand products.

~Jade~

adrienne0914

which brand are you taking now, jade? i remember your mentioning the Puritan's Pride and another brand, but i can't recall the name.

hope all is well, by the way!!