visiting new york-bss help needed

deborah11

I will be visiting new york this week and staying near 57th and 7th in midtown. can someone give me the names and addresses of BSS in the area that sell dominican products, alter ego, salerm, etc. thanks so much for our help.

starz

I don't know of any BSS in that area. Your best bet may be to hop on the train(#2 or #3) to 125th St. and walk west one block to Apollo Beauty Supply.

NubianAngel

I just bumped a thread for you. Unfortunately, midtown isn't that great for that type of thing....but I just remembered there is a decent BSS on 32nd street. It's between the block that macy's starts on (broadway?) and the block with the garden. Okay so 32nd b/w broadway and 7th avenue. Across the street from Ballys (where I should be today).

If you plan on doing some heavy duty shopping on 34th street you will be in the area.

Cowgirl

Deborah, I just left NY and I was staying at 45th & 7th. I walked pretty much that whole area and only saw a few BSS's that did not have Salerm. I didn't really look for alter ego so I can't comment on that one. As Starz mentioned, I ended up taking the uptown sub to 125th and Fredrick Douglas BLVD. There are several BSS's within a two block radius that will probably have whatever your'e looking for. Have fun.