calling all New Yorkers

RUBY

I will be visiting New York and would like to go to a couple beauty supply stores to get some products that I currently can't get. Preferable I'm looking for stores in New York City and especially products like mizani and elucence etc.

Thanks in advance for any help and please post full names and addresses of the stores.

so1913

I'm from NJ, but right outside NYC (bout 8 miles) There are SOOOOOOOOO many beauty supply stores that all carry many hard to find products. Usually, If I'm in the Times Square area and around Port Authority, or in Washington Heights area with my roomie I run into more BSS than I can count on my hands. I'm sure someone who is from NYC will be able to post a specific shop, but if not, I'm sure you'll have no problem running into a few during your visit.

daviine

I live in Brooklyn and I agree with so1913. You may have a hard time finding the Elucence becasue I haven't seen it in NY yet. I usually get mine whenever someone I know goes to Florida.

KinksnCurlz

BeautyTown
They usually have everything (not sure about the elucence tho). Im not sure of the exact address but it's in the Bronx, in Parkchester on Westchester Avenue next to the liquor store. If u were to take the #6 train, you'd get off @ Parkchester and when you get outside, it's right there. It is attached to a beauty salon.

webby

Think Slim
There are stores all over the city. There's one on 3rd Avenue bet. 115th and 116th Streets. Another on 3rd Avenue between 123rd and 124th streets.

webby

Think Slim
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
The bss webby mentioned on 116th is having a 20% off sale and they have lots of stuff. No Elucence though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh girl...why'd you say that...I'm gonna have to make my mother go pick up my stash

How long is the sale for, do you know?

cece

I'm not sure where your staying in NYC, but you won't be able to find good BSS in mid-town Manhattan and if you do most products are over priced. Try 125th in Harlem or Fulton Mall in Downtown Brooklyn.

babyblue

If you plan on coming to Queens stop by Jamaica Center which is the last stop on the "E" train. there must be 10 or more BSS along Jamaica avenue. Theres nothing you wont find right there.

kitten73

Ruby, Caramelhonee is right. I live in Parkchester and i stay in BeautyTown. Her directions were great. i don't know the number but its at Hugh Grant Circle and you would get off at Pakchester on the 6 train. If you need driving dirctions, send me a pm and I will give them to you. Another good one for those hard to find old products (pepperanne, my girl from the 6 train put me on) is Apollo Beauty on 125th and Frederick Douglas Blvd. It's across the street from the State Building. They had frenchees! I looked all over for that.