NEW YORK LADIES! BSS IN MIDTOWN

Wolftrap

I found a BSS in Midtown its is on 42nd street between 5th and 6th avenue. It is called Belleza salon and shop. They have SO many things that I see people use on the board that I have never seen anywhere else. They also carry the entire Salerm line. I saw Salerm product that I didn't know existed. I just wanted to pass on this info cause I was looking for a BSS near my job so I didn't have to stop on my way home and can just pick stuff up on my lunch hour. You ladies need to check this place out if you haven't already.

They were average prices to me. The Salerm was the same price that I had bought it for in Harlem. I'm trying so hard to remember those other brands that were there but I know it was a lot of them that are mentioned on this board. One the whole line is in silver tall bottles. I cannot remembe the name of that line to save my life right now.

Damn... for real? i've been dying to try that line out. 42nd & fifth u say
scratchchin.gif
laugh.gif

yup its on 42nd street right between 5th and 6th. Closer to 6th though. I would have spent more time in there but I ws with on of my "hater of the hair board" friends and I know she didn't want to spend a lot of time in there.

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
Yeah that's it Kenra!! Thanks I could not remember the name for nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

They sell Kenra?? You shouldn't have told me that. I will be paying them a visit very soon.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SilkyandSmooth said:
[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
Yeah that's it Kenra!! Thanks I could not remember the name for nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

They sell Kenra?? You shouldn't have told me that. I will be paying them a visit very soon.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...Yeah I think I am going to go over there alone on my lunch break and really look this time. But it was so odd to me that this store was sitting there. They have Tigi products in the window so I just thought it was not good products in there but I was pleasantly surprised.

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
shocked.gif
They carry the ENTIRE Salerm line? Yay!
clap.gif
Thanks so much!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup the entire line.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
Wolftrap, when I get back in the office you and I will be doing lunch
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl when ya coming back? The new office is really nice. They still haven't built the cafeteria yet. Maybe it will be in by the time you come back. But I have no one to do lunch with anymore
frown.gif
so you gotta hurry up.

THanks Wolftrap!!! That's great to know...one more BSS to visit...( not now , I'm on restritions PJism...so bad!!)

I also found one one the corner of 8 th and 37 th they have EVERYTHING..I will NOT be going over there any time soon...just trying to convice myself

Back