Vatika Coconut Oil and BT testimonial

trenise

I'm sorry I do not have any before and after pictures, but I just wanted to post this information in case it may be helpful to anybody. My mother is in her late 50's and around January I gave her some Vatika Coconut Oil and some Boundless Tresses. She started using both of them, but slacked up on the Boundless Tresses. She uses the Vatika about every other day and the BT about every two weeks to a month. Anyway, she had a really bad obvious thinning spot in the top of her hair. She just happened to notice a few days ago it wasn't there any more. I don't usually check the top of my mother's head either and we don't live together, so I may not see her alot. But sure enough, when I came to visit, the thinning spot was gone. I could hardly believe it myself. So this has been with just over 3 months of use. I suppose it's mostly due to the vatika? since she is not very consistent with the BT. That's not even why I gave her the coconut oil. But just sharing in case this may help somebody.

Soliel185

I think if you read up on Vatika Oil the promotional stuff actually says that it's supposed to help with hair growth and keeping hair dark. :yep:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I heart Vatika Oil, it so good!!! IDK why I stopped using it....... Oh yeah, I became a pj and forgot about it! :giggle:

trenise

I heart Vatika Oil, it so good!!! IDK why I stopped using it....... Oh yeah, I became a pj and forgot about it! :giggle:

Yeah, I'm trying not to be so much of a PJ that I forget about the good stuff for my hair.LOL. It's easy to do that when you want to keep trying new things.

NubianCurls

Thanks for sharing :) I have 4 bottles of Vatika coconut oil and my friend borrowed another one :D I'm using it but not as much as Amla, I must admit thought Vatika oil smells so yummy :D

newflowers

Even with the sporadic use, the spot likely filled in from the BT -it's pretty powerful stuff that made my hair grow like crazy.

Lava27

Thanks for sharing :) I have 4 bottles of Vatika coconut oil and my friend borrowed another one :D I'm using it but not as much as Amla, I must admit thought Vatika oil smells so yummy :D

I love Vatika oil scent too! Why is it that people either LOVE or HATE this scent?? Very few in betweens..lol