vatika oil

LadyCee

I was looking at some of u guys favs pre poos and i see vatika oil...i noticed tat its lke a combination of coconut, alma and henna....do u recommend only the vatika oil or it plus separate alma n coconut oil bottles? and also wat is the deal with henna because I noticed its in it? good or bad???
pls reply

gloomgeisha

While I like Vatika Oil, there are other oils I use for my hair such as coconut, castor, and olive. I think it'll be up to you to figure out which oils work best for your hair.

I tried Amla oil last year and I think I didn't give it enough time to see if it worked for me. It didn't blow me away like Vatika, but I think I might be willing to give it a shot again in the near future.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

I haven't used Henna since I was a teenager, so I can't comment on it's effectiveness, though I'm sure doing a search using "henna" in quotation marks will give you some good results.

HTH!

naturaline

i think it just depend on what your hair likes... my hair loves vatika oil!!! but it also loves coconut and amla on there own too.

Brownie518

naturaline said:
i think it just depend on what your hair likes... my hair loves vatika oil!!! but it also loves coconut and amla on there own too.

Same here. I use Vatika Oil all the time and I just got my Vatika Frosting from Hairveda. I love it!! I also use other oils on their own. Depends on my mood, I guess.

cicilypayne

My hair likes vatika oil too, especially after a relaxer I use it at night and my hair does feel stronger. I must admit I like your question because I have pure coconut oil, and amla oil, and BT and I like olive oil and castor oil, and Navartna oil. So much oil so little time, sometimes my hair looks like a oil slick.:lol: :lol: :lol:. I now only use Amla oil as a prepoo, and BT every other day. vatika 1 or 2 times a week. Castor Oil( in place of Vatika) close to touch up time, at night only with soft soft hair the next day. I stop BT two weeks B4 relaxing. Olive oil in my conditioner treatments and Navartna oil when I feel like it:ohwell: Would you believe I was crazy enough to buy Dabur new special lite oils too. ;)

Classic PJ

nycutiepie

Since I started using Vatika, I only use Amla as a pre-poo. I don't really use coconut, jojoba or evoo anymore and I seal with either Vatika or JBCO and I always mix JBCO in my conditioners and leave-ins. I pretty much narrowed it down to just Vatika and JBCO and Amla to pre-poo......whenever I do pre-poo.