Using Aveda Sap Moss as a LEAVE-IN

pistachio

I read about this on makeupalley.com, and I tried it myself yesterday after towel drying my hair, and then once my hair was completely dry, I applied just my usual flat-ironing serum, and my hair is the strongest, and smoothest it's ever been. That stuff as a leave-in really smoothed down the cuticles.

pistachio

trimbride said:
I may try this, I felt like it was a waste when I used it as a pre-poo

yeah many complain, and have stopped buying it for that very reason!!! I leave mine on for two hrs. without heat, or 45 with heat.

*Frisky*

pistachio said:
I read about this on makeupalley.com, and I tried it myself yesterday after towel drying my hair, and then once my hair was completely dry, I applied just my usual flat-ironing serum, and my hair is the strongest, and smoothest it's ever been. That stuff as a leave-in really smoothed down the cuticles.

Does your hair have the blow in the wind affect?

la flaca

pistachio said:

You mean Sap Moss Cond or the prepoo?

pistachio

marie170 said:
Does your hair have the blow in the wind affect?

lol yep!! even when it was crinkly after letting it air dry in a briad, and hair would move effortlessly despite it's new lack of length!! BTW it's the nourishing concentrate I used. I haven't tried SM poo and cond. yet.