Aveda Sap Moss Line

MissB

I was at an Aveda Salon today. I picked up the Damage Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner. The line was so long that I put the items back on the shelf and walked out of the store. God is good all the time!!!

luvlonghair

PinkPebbles said:
Luvlonghair - you sure have started up something...:lachen:...Aveda needs to compensate you for this one!!!

Based on you and BlackBarbie's rave about Lacio Lacio after visiting the Dominican hair salon - I just had to purchase it! And WOW...that was the best thing that has happened to my hair in a long time....(Thank You).

I thought I was done with hair products for 2006...But this thread "got me creepin":sekret: If some ladies switched from Keracare shampoo to Sap Moss...I have to jump on this band-wagon!

I'm going to try the Sap Moss Concentrate...:yay:

PinkPebbles,

I'm so sorry that I started you up again, but this stuff is so good. I just had to share. I'm so pleased with this that I tried it on my 13 year old daughter, I clarified her hair first with Mizani Phormula 7 because she has gel in her hair (she's 11 weeks post), then shampoo with Sap Moss shampoo, then follwed with the Damage Remedy shampoo, (some may think that was a lot of shampooing, but her hair was so soft and conditioned. I then used the Sap Moss conditioner and placed her under the dryer for 15 minutes. I then applied a little Sap Moss conditioner and a little Aveda Elixir to hair and roller set it. She's under the dryer right now. I will blow out her roots when she's dry. I'm excited to see how her hair turns out.

With all that said, now you see how I had to share this with you all:lol:

luvlonghair

MissB said:
I was at an Aveda Salon today. I picked up the Damage Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner. The line was so long that I put the items back on the shelf and walked out of the store. God is good all the time!!!

Yes He is! That's why I'm glad that He showed me this product can actually help my hair.:D

NeeSee

luvlonghair said:
Thank you Jessy55, even though most of the ladies here do their own hair, I wish I had you all as my clients. Someone that is passionate about their hair and that will allow me to keep it healthy and grow it really long.:grin:

I wish I could be there to be one of your clients.

Ronda123

luvlonghair said:
PinkPebbles,

I'm so sorry that I started you up again, but this stuff is so good. I just had to share. I'm so pleased with this that I tried it on my 13 year old daughter, I clarified her hair first with Mizani Phormula 7 because she has gel in her hair (she's 11 weeks post), then shampoo with Sap Moss shampoo, then follwed with the Damage Remedy shampoo, (some may think that was a lot of shampooing, but her hair was so soft and conditioned. I then used the Sap Moss conditioner and placed her under the dryer for 15 minutes. I then applied a little Sap Moss conditioner and a little Aveda Elixir to hair and roller set it. She's under the dryer right now. I will blow out her roots when she's dry. I'm excited to see how her hair turns out.

With all that said, now you see how I had to share this with you all:lol:

I can't wait to hear how your daughter's hair turned out.

Today, I purchased Sap Moss shampoo, Aveda Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer and Aveda Scalp Remedy. I so love :love: this Aveda line!!!

Tee

I need to go tomorrow to see if they can give me a sample of the sap moss poo. As much as I buy from them, I think they should! lol

Isis

Letitia said:
I need to go tomorrow to see if they can give me a sample of the sap moss poo. As much as I buy from them, I think they should! lol
They'll give it to you. Actually, they offered me the free sample of Sap Moss shampoo. I hope that wasn't a hint!:look:

Tee

Isis said:
They'll give it to you. Actually, they offered me the free sample of Sap Moss shampoo. I hope that wasn't a hint!:look:

Isis you are too funny. Thanks! I am going tomorrow to get a sample for sure.

Ronda123

Letitia said:

I thought the same thing...I did get a sample of the DR treatment when I purchased from them before but I did not get any samples today.:ohwell: They said they were all out of samples.:perplexed I was thinking as much as these products cost, we should receive a sample with each purchase.

luvlonghair

Ronda123 said:
I can't wait to hear how your daughter's hair turned out.

Today, I purchased Sap Moss shampoo, Aveda Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer and Aveda Scalp Remedy. I so love :love: this Aveda line!!!

Ronda, my daughter's hair came out really nice, but I don't think the blow dryer did her any justice. The curls were sooo soft and bouncy with shine, but she has soooo much new growth and my dryer wasn't hot enough to straighten out. Overall, I'm pleased how it came out and will attempt to try it again this weeked.:grin:

luvlonghair

Letitia said:

I'm pretty sure they'll have a sample of it. It's just wonderful.:grin: