Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hey Ladies!

It's raining nasty here. IDareT'sHair maybe you can suggest Jasmine approach her sales like others; close down or stop orders certain date, make a batch, ship out. That seems to be how everyone is working now and maybe she didn't work that way. I don't recall her ever shutting down. Go ahead a make that commission:lol:$$$

I'm going out of town tomorrow so maybe in/out of here. I got to finish my homework so I won't be doing anything while I'm trying to have fun:grin:

IDareT'sHair, did you use up your blue malva? that was nothing but tablespoon:lachen: I haven't mix mine will do when I get back.

@Brownie518

I ain't buyin' no durn bases.:nono:

I remember I tried that for HV's Green Tea and got that funky GTB from Wholesale Supplies. Lawd...That mess was a mess. :lol:

And I also got that durn Acai Butter tryna' copy Njoi's Sweet Pomade and that was another disastuh.:lol:

Imma leave them bases alone.:ohwell: But I ain't no Mixtress either mixing in Scents & Fragrances & Thangs.

Eisani

I have about 5 or 6 A&S left and once those are gone, I think I'll end up getting the base. She didn't add anything but the fragrance so it should be good. I miss her scents, though!!

Speaking of scents, the scent of CD Chocolat really needs to be chocolat. That perfumey scent...:ohwell: I love that conditioner, though.

@Brownie518 I have a gallon of both a&s and shea rinse basees for personal use. I also have some to sell locally in addition to my handmades.

@Eisani

I have about 5 or 6 A&S left and once those are gone, I think I'll end up getting the base. She didn't add anything but the fragrance so it should be good. I miss her scents, though!!

Brownie518 Eisani

:perplexedI may have about 3-4 A&S's and about 3-4 Hibiscus. 2 Babbasu Xtreme and 2 of the Rebuilders.

No Shea Rinse tho'.:sad:

where are yall getting the base for the a&s from? cause i only have one jar left and i have the hello sugar scent so yea:look: where it at?

Hello ladies! Y'all turned in early tonight! I just used up a bottle of cj daily fix and a bottle of kbb milk. The only thing that I can see myself using up before I get weaved up is this cj smoothing conditioner. I chickened out tonight on getting my hair straightened tomoro. I was detangling tonight and realized that I better get a good handle on that breakage in my crown and I need to go back to steaming. I haven't steamed in almost 3 months. I'm gon accredit that to my breakage too, let me go back and check my old posts! This thread is my hair journal lol. Cuz I can't keep up with no pieces of paper lol

:wave: Been a long day. Hope everyone had a great one.

Question - I was reviewing an old thread and ran across a post that says AV Ashlii Amla uses a base (I'm sure you all know that). Ok, so I located the site with the base. Now what? Do I DC with the base only or do I have to mix other stuff with the base. Will someone help on how to use a base?

chebaby I'll send u the link for the base. It's bookmarked on my computer. I just got home. The sign of a true pj is checking shipping while at the bar! According to Usps my Claudie's should be here tomorrow :yay:. I've been at the bar with some of my guy cousins and lemme tell you, I had a ball!! My family is crazy and obviiously quite popular. One giy with SL curls told me he loved my hair lol. Anyway, I need sleep. Can't wait fo da Claudie Lee!

@chebaby I'll send u the link for the base. It's bookmarked on my computer. I just got home. The sign of a true pj is checking shipping while at the bar! According to Usps my Claudie's should be here tomorrow :yay:. I've been at the bar with some of my guy cousins and lemme tell you, I had a ball!! My family is crazy and obviiously quite popular. One giy with SL curls told me he loved my hair lol. Anyway, I need sleep. Can't wait fo da Claudie Lee!
thank you. imma add my scent and call it a day lol. i really love that conditioner. and the shea rinse:lick: the hibiscus is good too but not my favorite.

thats how you know your hair is the bomb.

:wave: Been a long day. Hope everyone had a great one.

Question - I was reviewing an old thread and ran across a post that says AV Ashlii Amla uses a base (I'm sure you all know that). Ok, so I located the site with the base. Now what? Do I DC with the base only or do I have to mix other stuff with the base. Will someone help on how to use a base?
you can use just the base if you want or you can add your favorite scent, oils, or butters.

seriously, Im so over Qhemet. I thought I couldnt do without the BRBC and AOHC but Im finding substitutes.

Evening Queens!:grin:

I decided to baggy a little this evening with Some Afro Detangling Spritz and a Little Hair Trigger oil.:lick:

@beautyaddict1913 @chebaby @curlyhersheygirl ALL Packages should arrive Saturday. Lemme know.

Other than that, nothing's up. My Tiiva Shea-Hemp Growth Butter came today (forgot I had ordered that) :blush:

Lawd....it's hard being a PJ out here on these skreets. *totally forgot that purchase*:nono:

Last edited:
Back