Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Thanks IDareT'sHair! I see how quick you were with that :look: Enabling a sista :fistshake:

I got the Clarisonic Mia 2. Been wanting for awhile. 20% off helps! :yep:

Was gonna get CR, but I will break the N/B for SSI & Claudie's - I want that tea :grin:

Tempted for MD, but I can wait til BF or my B-Day in October, or to celebrate a 10+ pound weightloss. I need to get my butt outta bed now and exercise:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair - I been using the Olay one, but I don't feel it's doing anything and still got dirt on the cotton ball :perplexed: so hopefully this does me right.

Speaking of fed ex - hopefully they ship it fed ex direct, usually it goes fed ex and then they have it shipped to PO to have them deliver to me. Had it shipped to work, so they my do a direct ship :pray:

decided to be a big girl and wait til payday to order. hopefully the ay code still works then. meh... if its meant to be. i will be getting another bottle of cj argan and olive, cr almond jai twist butter, cj pattern pusha (hopefully this can replace my DM curling creme) and some opi. hopefully ill have my MD by then so i can figure out whether i want to take another leap with them before the sale ends.

@Golden75

That Nutra-Sonic is thebomb.com :love:

I Lurves it!:love: I'll never be w/o one nah (just like my Steama')

They also have a head you can use on your body (in the shower), but I haven't tried that.

ETA: Maybe AY was getting alot of Fed-Ex complaints?

IDareT'sHair - never heard of the Nutra-sonic. I saw one on QVC/HSN but the reveiws were not good, but that name does not sound familiar.

I never had a problem with FedEx, my probs are usually the PO. I am sooo glad its UPS, that mean as soon as it comes to the job they have to bring up to me, instead of sitting on it like my USPS orders.

IDareT'sHair dd was the one that notified me we were out of camellia seed oil :lol: "Um, I'm out of moisturizer. You need to order more camellia oil, my forehead is breaking out." That oil mixed w/pink grapefruit eo is her hg face moisturizer. It keeps her bright-literally. My po' baby...I can't wait til summer so she can darken up :lol:.

:thud: @ curl up and die:lol:

T, i cant wait until it gets super hot either cause i want to pull out my jasmines too. i got a feeling during the summer most of us gonna have a fling with jasmines. we did stock up when she was doing her thing. if she ever makes a come back im getting like 5 a&s. im good on shea rinses, i have like 6 little bottles and a 16oz you sent me:yep: i only have 1 hibiscus but i have 2 jars of ultimate moisture or whatever its called.

Back