Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I noticed the increase in price for that and was like :rolleyes: thankfully I don’t need it.
@flyygirlll2
Yeah, $18 is steep, Especially since it's 4.5oz's. I always thought it was larger. I will let it go as well.

I thought about replacing it with MD Cherry Plum Styler, until I noticed it's $22.00 for 8oz's.:eek:

Lemme go back & look at the "Sample Size" of this, which is what I just finished up.

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair Oh no ma’am. That’s steep as all get out for just one item :naughty:
I know right? These companies are getting out of control with their exorbitant prices. I already kinda dropped Bekura for the same reason. The prices just keep going up plus the last set of lotions I bought this year from Bekura were not as scented as the ones I bought last year. I am so over this line...seriously!

I still like their Honey Latte but as soon as I can find an equally good replacement for cheaper - I'm gone for good.

ETA:

Oh and another thing, they reduced the rewards dollars from 10% of my last purchase to only 5%. That's no motivation whatsoever :nono:.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
It just seems a little expensive to keep up with over a long period of time. I dunno. I may or may not get into it. If I see some serious growth here on this board, then yes I will be getting it with the quickness :lol:

Yeah, the price for the powder is not cheap. Of course I don’t need this in the least bit but the pj in me is alive and kicking with glee at the thought of trying something new lol.

I know right? These companies are getting out of control with their exorbitant prices. I already kinda dropped Bekura for the same reason. The prices just keep going up plus the last set of lotions I bought this year from Bekura were not as scented as the ones I bought last year. I am so over this line...seriously!

I still like their Honey Latte but as soon as I can find an equally good replacement for cheaper - I'm gone for good.

ETA:

Oh and another thing, they reduced the rewards dollars from 10% of my last purchase to only 5%. That's no motivation whatsoever :nono:.

Girl, I’m still receiving emails from Bekura talking about I have $1.50 in reward points. I mean at this point they might as well keep that.

Aggie

Yeah, the price for the powder is not cheap. Of course I don’t need this in the least bit but the pj in me is alive and kicking with glee at the thought of trying something new lol.

Girl, I’m still receiving emails from Bekura talking about I have $1.50 in reward points. I mean at this point they might as well keep that.

:lachen: Girl yours is more than mine. I have a whopping $1.00 in reward points to spend :giggle:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie @flyygirlll2
I had a Dolla' too and they kept buggin' the heck outta me. :eek:

I ended up getting those $6.00 Lotions.

And Aggie - you're right, they weren't uber fragrant but they are very moisturizing.

They keep raising their prices. I have an Old Whiskey Vanilla, an Old Yam, an Old Cocoa Bark and a new one. After I use these, I may be writing them off. Nothing really in Bekura's Line is a "must-have" or HG for me.:look:

Flyygirlll2 - I don't know what's wrong with Marie Dean?:spinning: The "Sample" of that product was $16.00

The durn SAMPLE was sixteen bucks and Shipping was $10.28! (WHO does that?):angry2:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair I still have a bunch of Bekura products in my stash. I love the Tonga Mousse though. I’m just going to hold on to what I have because I can’t be bothered with those prices. Only exception would be a blow out sale.... but even then it’s not that serious.

I’ve never ordered from MD before but damm for a sample being that high and to add high arse shipping too?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Usually samples are cheaper because you don’t want to pay a higher cost just to be stuck with a product you don’t like. Smh. They need to stop playing.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I still have a bunch of Bekura products in my stash. I love the Tonga Mousse though.
I’ve never ordered from MD before but damm for a sample being that high and to add high arse shipping too?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Usually samples are cheaper because you don’t want to pay a higher cost just to be stuck with a product you don’t like. Smh. They need to stop playing.
@flyygirlll2
I never did buy/try Tonga Mousse. :nono:

I talked about it soooo much, but never did end up hitting PayNah.:ohwell:

Yeah, her sample was 16 bucks and ten+ to ship. Both the Sample and the Full-Size cost the exact same to ship.:perplexed:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Current BF list (subject to change, also will knock any of them out before then if sale is right)-
APB: body wash, Blueberry Cheesecake & Blackberry Vanilla leave in sprays
Komaza Care: Pona Scalp Treatment, Jojoba Hemp
The Mane Choice: Ancient Egyptian body wash and leave in
Kindred Butters: DC
Ulta: Bae
Shescentit: Apple Nectar Conditioner, stuff from the new Pomegranate Pear line
Naturelle Grow: Moisture Boost Leave In Conditioner
Hattache: any random stuff
Soultanicals: maybe some Frizz Whiz and Sprung
Cantu ACV Root Rinse

Tons of electronics, makeup and skin stuff too :look:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair Yeah, the Tonga Mousse is nice and moisturizing but the way their price points are set up now.... meh. I didn’t get anything from the NC sale. I was tempted but decided to pass. I’ll see what they do for BF. My BF list is not looking too disrespectful yet :look:.

@Aggie It’s too bad because I really like that product as well but will have to move on eventually with a dupe hopefully.