Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair Yeah, the Tonga Mousse is nice and moisturizing but the way their price points are set up now.... meh. I didn’t get anything from the NC sale. I was tempted but decided to pass. I’ll see what they do for BF. My BF list is not looking too disrespectful yet :look:.

@Aggie It’s too bad because I really like that product as well but will have to move on eventually with a dupe hopefully.

Totally agree @flyygirlll2. I really have to keep my eyes opened for a suitable dupe :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, the Tonga Mousse is nice and moisturizing It’s too bad because I really like that product as well but will have to move on eventually with a dupe hopefully.
Totally agree
@flyygirlll2 @Aggie
I'm glad I didn't ever buy it/try it because I would be still wanting it even at that crazy price and isn't it only like 4 or 5 oz's? :mad:

It's not even 8oz's is it?:angry2:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NaturallyATLPCH
Shole Is rollin' 'em skrait out.:abducted:

I've knocked x2 things off my BF List: QB and CJ.:drunk:

I coulda' got CJ for a much better deal, if I would have waited.:angry2:

I got it for 30% but they had 35% & Free Shipping off: Elucence, CJ and CRN a few days later.

I coulda' gotten a Liter of Elucence for $14 bucks & Free Shipping. Even though it wasn't on my list. (as a b/up) Didn't see it until it was too late.

Last edited:

LushLox

Hi ladies!
Sooooo I'm going to push my cassia treatment back a week because I forgot to order it in time to use this weekend as planned :lachen:.
Some douche bag hacked my debit card and went make up happy totaling over $600. :mad: I will be getting my money back but I'll be using my credit card to order online from now on. I don't use my debit card a whole lot (barely for fear of this) but low and behold...:pyro:

This happened to me this year but in the strangest way. So I go to withdraw some money from the ATM and the machine doesn't return my card :rolleyes: it is beyond frustrating when that happens. Anyhow I cancel this card with the bank and order a replacement.

But before I even got my replacement debit card someone had hacked it! Now how in the world!? :angry2: I asked my bank for an explanation but they couldn't give me one. I just moved my personal account elsewhere...

Aggie

I used up a liter sized bottle of Banyan Botanicals Healthy Hair Oil finally, no backups, not a repurchase. It was okay but I think I will stick with the bhringraj oil in this line.

Also 1 bottle of Bekura Honey Latte, many backups left.

I threw out a bottle of ORS Curls Unleashed Shine and Define Mousse. It left my hair too stiff in my opinion.

Last edited:

Beamodel

Used up:

X1 APB Cleansing Cream. No back ups. Will repurchase

X1 Bekura Honey Latte. No back ups. Will repurchase

I’m trying so hard to use up stuff before I make purchases again. My stash is too big for my liking and I’m the only “head” in my household that uses products so I’ve been doing a great job at not over buying hair products as of late.

NaturallyATLPCH

This happened to me this year but in the strangest way. So I go to withdraw some money from the ATM and the machine doesn't return my card :rolleyes: it is beyond frustrating when that happens. Anyhow I cancel this card with the bank and order a replacement.

But before I even got my replacement debit card someone had hacked it! Now how in the world!? :angry2: I asked my bank for an explanation but they couldn't give me one. I just moved my personal account elsewhere...
Oh really? You can't explain the foolery but capture my card? Yeah I'd be moving on also :nono:.

NaturallyATLPCH

Used up:

X1 APB Cleansing Cream. No back ups. Will repurchase

X1 Bekura Honey Latte. No back ups. Will repurchase

I’m trying so hard to use up stuff before I make purchases again. My stash is too big for my liking and I’m the only “head” in my household that uses products so I’ve been doing a great job at not over buying hair products as of late.
This is me. I am the only person using my stuff so my use up the stash is SLOW.

curlyhersheygirl

Used up the following:
1L AE garlic conditioner ( no backup , will repurchase at a later time)
16oz Oyin hair dew ( 1 backup )
8oz APB bamboo spray ( 2 backups)
8oz APB pumpkin LI ( backups)
4oz NG Healthy greens ( 1 backup)
8oz NW21 ( multiple backups)
8oz HV whipped creme ( multiple backups)
16oz MJ SSB ( 2 backups)
16oz CD Black vanilla ( 1 backup)

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Evening Ladies!

I was debating the QB sale but I’ll wait until BF. I don’t think ABCDEFG Butter is a repurchase as HV Almond Glaze and MHC Sophia’s are way better imo, including price points. Outside of CTDG and AOHC, I don’t care for anything else. And it takes me about 3-5 months to get through an 8oz jar.

@Aggie im looking at chebe method too, but it seems to me henna gloss and heavy sealing with minimal manipulation is the key. I could do it with small twist and just pull them back (instead of taking them out and bunning) but it also seems that washing regularly is also part of the success. I cannot wear dookie braids or hats to work, so until I find and acceptable hairstyle, I can’t fully take advantage of that method.

Aggie

Evening Ladies!

I was debating the QB sale but I’ll wait until BF. I don’t think ABCDEFG Butter is a repurchase as HV Almond Glaze and MHC Sophia’s are way better imo, including price points. Outside of CTDG and AOHC, I don’t care for anything else. And it takes me about 3-5 months to get through an 8oz jar.

@Aggie im looking at chebe method too, but it seems to me henna gloss and heavy sealing with minimal manipulation is the key. I could do it with small twist and just pull them back (instead of taking them out and bunning) but it also seems that washing regularly is also part of the success. I cannot wear dookie braids or hats to work, so until I find and acceptable hairstyle, I can’t fully take advantage of that method.
Thanks for sharing this @Saludable84. I want to try the chebe and wear it a few days under my wigs but the price of it has me at a stand still :look:. I do love henna glosses and heavy sealing, thanks to you, and other ayurveda powders as treatments on my hair so I may still just stick with those.

Aggie

Used up the following:
1L AE garlic conditioner ( no backup , will repurchase at a later time)
16oz Oyin hair dew ( 1 backup )
8oz APB bamboo spray ( 2 backups)
8oz APB pumpkin LI ( backups)
4oz NG Healthy greens ( 1 backup)
8oz NW21 ( multiple backups)
8oz HV whipped creme ( multiple backups)
16oz MJ SSB ( 2 backups)
16oz CD Black vanilla ( 1 backup)
Impressive used up list @curlyhersheygirl. I wish I could go through stuff as fast as you and your family do in your house, but it's just me using up stuff in this house. I guess it's why I try to give away quite a few products - just to whittle this crazy stash of mine.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I'm becoming skeptical of these new methods and products. How is the chebe powder for the method really verified to come from those people and not a scam?:scratchchin:
:look:

I never bothered to look at people selling them or to purchase them. I figured I would just take the technique for research. It really just looks like their take on herbal/Ayurveda and heavy sealing. It never dawned on me to purchased these items.

Now I gotta go look.

NaturallyATLPCH

:look:

I never bothered to look at people selling them or to purchase them. I figured I would just take the technique for research. It really just looks like their take on herbal/Ayurveda and heavy sealing. It never dawned on me to purchased these items.

Now I gotta go look.
The cost alone makes me skeptical. I've seen $22 for 4 ounces and I've also seen $18 for 2 ounces. :look:
Now of course I'm not knocking anyone who tries it I'm only speaking for myself and just putting it out there. People can do what they want lol...
Everyone is trying to get their hustle on, make that money.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Up:
x1 Cantu Root Rinse (several b/ups) *if you haven't tried it, don't sleep on this inexpensive/highly effective product.:love:

Using TMN's Henna & Amla DC'er today. Hope it's not a disappointment. :ohwell:

Don't have high hopes for this tho' and have a nice R/O on stand-by. Speaking of nice R/O's I found a SD's DH in my Stash! :infatuated:

I thought I had used it up.:perplexed: