Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

bronzebomb

ashlii reminds me of kbb mask. they are practically the same to me.

lmao ok ill take it out the box.

That's good to know, I'm not a fan of the KBB Mask. My conditioners need to be thick with coconut oil. So, this may be the end of the road for Afroveda.

Minty

spritz, moisturize w/Aloe & Marshmallow, and seal w/butters mix. I'll re-plait and pin up.
Night ladies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@bronzebomb What postin' bronzie? When I had them posted? Girl, that was a while back. :yep:

They are off the market.:lol: They are no longer available.:look:

*especially with her high shippin', just don't know when i could/would rebuy*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm still having a problem with how she can look herself in the Mirror with those Shipping Charges?:yawn:

Obviously, she doesn't care if she makes a Sale or not. And I really want that Moringa & Ginseng Detangling Spray too.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What is she Thinkin'????

bronzebomb

Yes, I wanted that Moringa & Ginseng Spray too!

I'm going to go back and bump that thread

i think she is being greedy...thats a deadly sin for a business you covet!

13StepsAhead

hey ladies :wave: it's been a long day. Just moisturized my twist with CJ honey butta' :lick:
and will take down tomorrow for a twist-out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Um..So..:look:

The Enso Naturals Sweet Honey & Olive Nourishing Pomade smells exactly like the Milk & Honey Hydrating Buttercream.:grin: No Greasy feel.

This is gone be a Fun Fall/Winter. I got some Great Products in the Que ret-to-go.:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I should finish up my Njoi Herbal Tea Hair Spritz this weekend. I have 1 back-up I just got in the mail today.:look:

I'll pull out HV Hydrasilicia Spritz and use it up. (wasn't sure how I felt about it when I tried it:perplexed)

Probably won't repurchase until next Spring. (I may tho' if the Back To School Sale is Good) even though I won't be spritzing after September.:ohwell:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hey ladies, a bit U1B1 off topic. Anyone subscribed to birchbox? Free makeup samples, etc? I located it in the makeup thread. I subscribed tonight. :look: I will stay subscribed for a few months and if the sample suck, I will cancel. :yep:

beautyaddict1913

@beautyaddict1913 - hun I'm sorry about your hair day.

what about using a more alkaline conditioner to co-wash with - do two big flat twists or some jumbo twists, and put that in a pony to stretch and do your bun. Put a scarf on for minute to lay your edges and you're good to go.

Also, try wearing a scarf when you work out - a very shear fine scarf that you can tie down tight.

HijabiFlygirl what are some examples of more alkaline conditioners?

Hello everyone! I worked out last night so I came home and saturated my hair in HV Cocasta and co-washed with moist 24/7. I left in Komaza shea butter lotion (dont like it) and komaza hair cream. I wore a bun yesterday and today. I slicked my bun with claudie's hair gel. I like it! I am almost out of my oyin bsp and I need to hurry and use it up so I can feel like I am actually using stuff and not just collecting!

My Claudie's came today! Claudie is so sweet! I love her! Now I'm waiting on my gallon from Hairveda! I wanna say Im done til Black Friday but if Hairveda has a really good sale I wont be able to resist! I need more Hydra-sillica and I want to try the green tea butter and Methi Sativa!:grin:

beautyaddict1913

The rule is try not to buy too much, and the definition of 'too much' is in direct correlation to how good the sale was, how bored you were that day, how tricky that pay now button can be and whether or not you felt the haulin spurrut :lol:

This is perfect lol!:lol:

Ese88

I wore my hair in a puff today for the first time. It's semi stretched hair from my twists that I combed out yesterday night. Today I'm going to DC on dry hair. I also got some AOHC & Olive and honey balm from Qhemet

Ese88

I'm deep conditioning on dry hair with CJ rehab. My hai is now long enough to divide into 4 sections:yay: It has so much slip I was able to detangle and remove shed hair. Do you guys DC on dy hai with o without heat?

13StepsAhead

Ese88 when i DC on dry hair I usually use my steamer or if I'm feeling lazy I'll put on a shower cap and wrap it up with my turbie twist to let the body heat get to it.

Ltown

Greyland
Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well, getting over colds and things.

Eisani, so did you say I do?

I have so many products i don't have a plan on how/when i using anything, i do know i gave all the stuff i don't like away so no more give aways. :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Afternoon Ladies...I didn't think I had Innanet Service (my phone is out:ohwell:). Anyway, My Darcy's Arrived and so did my Claudie! YAY! :grin:

I am sooooo excited to see my Claudie (for some reason:perplexed). The Mango Conditioning Rinse smells wonderful.:lick:

I may do another mini-haul when she returns on the 8th. Don't know what tho'.:lol:

Getting excited about my wash day tomorrow.:grin:

mkd

I used the ssi papaya souflee today and I really like it. A friend shared a sample size with me and I will definitely order a jar when I get more leave in.