Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

i just purchased a 32oz of curl junkie strawberry rehab conditioner. i would have gotten the 32oz of the daily fix but i have the ASIAN cleansing conditioner to get me through.

i didnt want to spend that much at first but then i realized i used to spend $60 on aveda drt all the time and thats only 16oz so this curl rehab comes out much better.
now that i got that i am on a spending freeze. and i mean it this time because i dont have space for anything else. no space at all.
i got a refund for the rest of my mynaturalhairstore order and im taking my card off of paypal.

chebaby

@chebaby That's very responsible of you and is a major step! I tip my hat, lady.
thanx E. you know its hard lol. but i dont want to get outta control with my spending(anymore than i already am lol:rolleyes:) so i gotta do it.
plus itll give me time to free up space for BF:grin:

Eisani

thanx E. you know its hard lol. but i dont want to get outta control with my spending(anymore than i already am lol:rolleyes:) so i gotta do it.
plus itll give me time to free up space for BF:grin:

I understand. I got a good talking to the other night. This man is SERIOUS about this marriage stuff and wants us both in a good space and tip top financial shape. Gon' and save yo monieees then splurge on BF!

chebaby

I understand. I got a good talking to the other night. This man is SERIOUS about this marriage stuff and wants us both in a good space and tip top financial shape. Gon' and save yo monieees then splurge on BF!
thats so sweet lol.
yea imma save my monieeeees :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evening Lovelies!:kiss:

Well...Speaking of Goodies *cough cough* I got my Enso Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner today and it smells like a Million Bucks.:love:

I hope it performs as wonderful as it smells.:grin:

I also like the scent of the Milk & Honey Hair Cream. Haven't smelled the Pomade yet.

Will buy another Cleansing Conditioner another Milk & Honey during the next Sale.:look:

I also got my Njoi Herbal Tea.

chebaby :huh: j/k

Brownie518

Hey, ya'll.

I haven't given one bit of thought to BF. Shoot, I just had BF in July, the way I was buying! :nono:

I'm going to do my hair later on tonight, get ready for my work week. This is our Saturday to work. I am going to prepoo with that Camille Rose mask and use Avocado & Silk as my DC :lick:

chebaby

Evening Lovelies!:kiss:

Well...Speaking of Goodies *cough cough* I got my Enso Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner today and it smells like a Million Bucks.:love:

I hope it performs as wonderful as it smells.:grin:

I also like the scent of the Milk & Honey Hair Cream. Haven't smelled the Pomade yet.

Will buy another Cleansing Conditioner another Milk & Honey during the next Sale.:look:

I also got my Njoi Herbal Tea.

@chebaby :huh: j/k
T, im glad the smell of the milk and honey cream is really light because when it first came out i heard the scent was strong and floral. glad they changed it.

:lol:dont be acting confused with me, i am going on a spending freeze.:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey, ya'll.

I haven't given one bit of thought to BF. Shoot, I just had BF in July, the way I was buying! :nono:

I'm going to do my hair later on tonight, get ready for my work week. This is our Saturday to work. I am going to prepoo with that Camille Rose mask and use Avocado & Silk as my DC :lick:

@Brownie518 Hmp.:rolleyes: Gurl Who You Tellin':rolleyes: I had Black Friday, Saturday and Sunday in July.:lol:

Christmas in July ain't got nothing on us this month:look:

Tell me about that CR Mask when you use it.:yep:

Girl Ltown Likes Enso!:blush:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T, im glad the smell of the milk and honey cream is really light because when it first came out i heard the scent was strong and floral. glad they changed it.

:lol:dont be acting confused with me, i am going on a spending freeze.:lol:

chebaby Gurl...You Know My Po' Heart can't take all this disturbance.:lol:

First Ltown FINALLY Gives a Product Line some Luv:lol: and now you talmbout you taking a break from training for the Olympics:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby Well....actually....:look: Your News was Bigga' than Ltown's because You Know How You Get Down on that PAYNOW.:lol:

But I always know how quick you'll change it up and be buying something tomorrow.:lol: So I Ain't Worried.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ya'll I am Extremely Impressed with Enso. I just hope they don't get the Big Head and Jack up their Prices or their Products.:grin:

I really like this stuff.:lick:

I am truly, truly impressed. And just think chebaby gave 'em 2 months.:lol:

chebaby

@chebaby Well....actually....:look: Your News was Bigga' than Ltown's because You Know How You Get Down on that PAYNOW.:lol:

But I always know how quick you'll change it up and be buying something tomorrow.:lol: So I Ain't Worried.:look:
dont be telling no fibs :lachen::lachen: aint nothing bigger than Ltowns news:lol:

imma try to stick with my no buy:look: you know how i do.

bronzebomb

IDareT'sHair

I am disappointed with AfroVEda. You know I really like their line I just had the Ashlii Amala and the shipping was $8. Now she is discontinuing half stock. Seems like that price hike was a bad idea, cuz nothing has gotten better.

Ironically, the product I like the most, Curl Define, never curdled.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Afroveda doesn't have a "Free shipping over..." thing going on??? They crazy with that shipping!!

@Brownie518 Did you make up a Cart? At first I did think I had "Free Shipping" and then that $15.70 showed up:sad: and Bronze was saying how expensive the shipping is.......:look: I think my stuff was like $53.00

I made it up several times and that $15.70 kept showing up. Did you make up a cart? Make one up and see if you see Free Shipping:perplexed

Brownie518

@Brownie518 Did you make up a Cart? At first I did think I had "Free Shipping" and then that $15.70 showed up:sad: and Bronze was saying how expensive the shipping is.......:look: I think my stuff was like $53.00

I made it up several times and that $15.70 kept showing up. Did you make up a cart? Make one up and see if you see Free Shipping:perplexed

I had 4 items and it was 15.50.....:perplexed

I added another item to see if it was free over 60 and the shipping went up to 18.95 :lol:. F*** outta here!!!!!

chebaby

@chebaby Well....:cold:Since You All Froze Up and Thangs I guess it don't matter.:ohwell:

Freezin' Spendin' & Carryin' On. Puttin' Po' PayPal on Ice.:ohwell:

btw: I think Imma get that M.O.:look: lata' this week.:look: Supposedly.:lol:
:lachen:yea paypal getting the ice cold side of things right now:lol::lol:
i still look though:look: and i got a big ole thing of curl junkie coming so i feel good right about now. next week ill be feeling differently lmao.

Zaz

Instead of focusing on my stupid list and my numbers, I decided to try and figure out what's good with this dew point/ humidity/ humectants.

So I'm rotating between: Beautiful curls leave in with Curls milkshake as a styler (both humectant free) for these super hot and muggy past couple days.
And I'll get back to KBB + whipped gelly (both contain glycerin) for when the dew goes closer to 35 to 50, which according to NC is the magic curly number :lol:

Cuz when I did double glycerine, my hair was all frizzy and poufy after running errands all day. The DP has been close to 70 these past few days. If necessary I may also give sealing another try with castor oil or a silicone serum.