Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmp.:rolleyes: That Woman don't care if folks don't buy her products. Anybody that charges $15, $16, $17+ for Shippin' on 3, 4, 5 items Could Really Care Less who buys their stuff.:yawn:

I don't know WHY the debil I keep trying to buy that stuff anyway. I know Imma hate it when I run out of Ashlii Amala.:sad: I have 2 Jars.:ohwell:

Hopefully, My Claudie will be here tomorrow.

chebaby

@chebaby Okay!:yep: Thanks Girl....:grin:

You know I can always use the Help.:lol:

So...What you have in your Cart that came up to $17.00 in Shipping?:look:

*hmp. probably stuff i don't even use ya'll*:look: :look: :look: :lol:
:lachen::lachen:i was just throwing stiff in there. i threw in an oil i didnt even know she had called maka, a whipped gelly and an ashlii amala. i think it came to $48 and shipping was $17 and some change:perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Hairveda List is getting smaller and smaller. I gotta really think about what I want, because Imma get me a Fridge. :yep:

I may get it this weekend, but I may wait a coupla' weeks.:ohwell:

It ain't like I got alot Food in mine anyway.:lol:

But I do want to get one soon.

Right now I think Imma get the Amala Rinse. chebaby are you still sending me the Acai? You don't have to send anything else. Please and thank you.:lol:

I don't think I'll re-up on any of the Instants right now. So, it may just be the Cream Rinse, Almond Glaze and the Vatika Frosting.:perplexed

Zaz

@Zaz Gone Zaz!

Ya'll we got a Meterologist on Staff Now.:grin:

Break It On Down Gurl.:lol:

Girl, whenever I'd see CurlyNikki or EllePixie mention dew points and humectants/antihumectants, I'd get this blank look on my face like: I dunno what yall sayin but it sure sounds smart :lol:

So I finally took off my dunce cap and got to googling to figure out what the rule was with glycerin and summer and winter... :giggle:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay I think Imma get:

2 Vatika Frostings *if they're available*
1 Almond Glaze
1 Cocosta
1 Methi Set
2 Amala Cream Rinse
2 Phinising Rinses

Doesn't seem that small now.:rolleyes:

chebaby

My Hairveda List is getting smaller and smaller. I gotta really think about what I want, because Imma get me a Fridge. :yep:

I may get it this weekend, but I may wait a coupla' weeks.:ohwell:

It ain't like I got alot Food in mine anyway.:lol:

But I do want to get one soon.

Right now I think Imma get the Amala Rinse. @chebaby are you still sending me the Acai? You don't have to send anything else. Please and thank you.:lol:

I don't think I'll re-up on any of the Instants right now. So, it may just be the Cream Rinse, Almond Glaze and the Vatika Frosting.:perplexed
yea im still sending it to you. i havent been able to get to the PO this week though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby, @IDareT'sHair, you both had your time of fun with me, move on:lachen::lachen: with that brother franklins. :lachen:.

@Ltown

Hmp.:rolleyes: We Shole Did!:lol: I was Hollerin'.:lol:

Girl, I got the Enso Green Tea Cleanser and the Milk & Honey oh...they smell so good. I put a little of the Milk & Honey On.

I hope they do come out with a Argan Cleanser.:yep: We'll see in a coupla' weeks.

I still need to go smell that Pomade.

Last edited:

bronzebomb

I go to the website everynow and then to see the new products or if there is a sale...but that shipping remains the same, HIGH!

There are a few companies, Komaza and Miss Jessie's, that have very high shipping and I still purchase from them. Every so often Miss Jessie's offers free shipping over $35 and Komaza has rewards points and her shipping is really fast; so I take the good with the bad...

But, I'm going to give Mala and AfroVeda until BF to get it right and offer me a deal that I like...at the end of the year they may be off the list.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby Yeah, you better, cause if you send it, I'll try it :look:and it might be a disaster and a set-back (and you know I cannot afford that):lol:.

bronzebomb I'm mad because IMO Ashlii is in a class of it's own and I can't think of anything out there (that I've tried) that is comparable to it.:look:

Sure, I love other stuff, but it's just something about that Ashlii that I love.:lick:

chebaby

@chebaby Yeah, you better, cause if you send it, I'll try it :look:and it might be a disaster and a set-back (and you know I cannot afford that):lol:.

@bronzebomb I'm mad because IMO Ashlii is in a class of it's own and I can't think of anything out there (that I've tried) that is comparable to it.:look:

Sure, I love other stuff, but it's just something about that Ashlii that I love.:lick:
yea ill take it out. i dont want you to get no scalp burns. you can smell the citrus in it so that probably means its too strong.

ashlii is freaking amazing:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
yea ill take it out. i dont want you to get no scalp burns. you can smell the citrus in it so that probably means its too strong.

ashlii is freaking amazing:lick:

@chebaby It is. And it's actually kinda quite thin. But that smell and the way your Hair feels makes up for the consistency.

Lawd Che No (at 1st bolded):nono: I know you like to send 'other' stuff, but I'm good.:yep:

chebaby

@chebaby It is. And it's actually kinda quite thin. But that smell and the way your Hair feels makes up for the consistency.

Lawd Che No (at 1st bolded):nono: I know you like to send 'other' stuff, but I'm good.:yep:
ashlii reminds me of kbb mask. they are practically the same to me.

lmao ok ill take it out the box.