Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel DoDo

I snatched up x2 more SM Purification from CVS *on-line*, so I'll cut back someplace else.:look:

And since the Forum will be down starting tomorrow night/Saturday a.m., I won't be tempted by all the Easter Sales.:look:

Okay..Here's My Justification:
In the Winter, this is one of the only things that can cut through all the grease, butta' oil and cleanses my Hair/Scalp really well.

Not to mention the detoxing /impurity properties from the Clay.:look:

Beamodel

Used up Silk Dreams Shea What Deux
No back ups... Not sure about repurchasing...

Tonight I did something I hadn't done in a very long time. A dry DC overnight. I applied SD SWD to my 15wks post new growth along with APB pumpkin seed oil. And I applied HV Sitrinillah to my length.

Put a plastic cap on along with a beanie. Will let that penetrate overnight and wash it out in the morning.

I'm desperately trying to combat my dry new growth. Things seem to work for only a day and then it goes back to being a dry as desert up there.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

Keep me posted on your overnight DC'ing session.

I started to do one too, tonight on dry hair w/Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap, Do-Rag, but decided against it.

I'll do all of that in the a.m. and Cowash it out sometime late tomorrow afternoon.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

re: SD's. I have x1 SW II and x1 Destination Hydration left in my SD's Stash.

On the Fence too, about repurchasing anything. A little too Hard to get a hold of. :look:

I still have not been able to get a bottle of Nourish Oil. Every time I looked, it was OOS.:ohwell:..:perplexed

I finally just gave up.:rolleyes:

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Yea her DC's are ok to me but I'm definitely not down for no darn 4wk waiting time frame.

That's bull ish to me. So nope, no more purchases from her line for me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I hear Ya'.:lol:

Or being made to feel like I'm 'hostage' to whether something is available, open etc...

Especially when there are so many other options out there.

Perhaps one day, I'll get a chance to pick up a bottle of Nourish Oil again, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel natura87

I don't think I had/tried the CocoMallow.

But I do have the Butter Crème (and now a back up).:look:

I didn't get my Box out of my Mailbox yesterday, because it poured down raining most of the evening and I refused to go out.:lol:

I'm having lunch with Friends this afternoon, so I will get it out when I leave.

I will also try to split those 18oz jars up and start using it.:ohwell:

Beamodel

Ok my overnight dc session went well. Only thing is, it was had to wash out the silk dreams. It seriously coated my new growth.

I had to wash it out a few times before it all was removed.

Flygirlll2
I'm seriously considering getting the BBD stretch growth cream. I can't find the ingredients listed anywhere though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel @flyygirlll2

I don't think Big Bad D (BBD Stretch) list the ingredients claiming 'proprietary reasons'

I am finishing up a Jar and have a 16oz on the way.

This is another product I try to keep in my Stash, like I do AE Garlic.

These two will always have a place in my Stash for different reasons.

I think it's a lot of reconstructors like Nexxus Keraphix and some stuff mixed together from what I've read in other threads or reviews on & off LHCF.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Something about not knowing the ingredients bother me. IDareT'sHair Beamodel flyygirlll2

Liquid Gold does that mess too. I ordered but not sure if I like using something with proprietary blend. :look: I tried asking what was included and they said if I have a particular concern in mind, let them know and they will address the ingredient. Otherwise, they wouldn't disclose full ingredients.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@divachyk

I keep BBD in my Stash just like AE Garlic, Mizani Night-time and a few others.

A security blanket of sorts I guess? Like I know if I need it, it's there.

As I mentioned, I like to keep certain things in my Stash. Also AO GBP.

Don't ask me why tho'?:lol:

But I have been using BBD recently, as my leave-in on wash days *requires heat*.

It's costly too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

It's a L-I Reconstructor Crème. The last stylist I went to use to use it.

She would pull it out all under-cover and not show it to you (blah, blah, blah).

It's really good but I know it's full of Cones and other "stuff"

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair
divachyk

Thanks for the info. Although the ingredients are not listed, I think I will still get it. The YouTube video results have me really wanting to try it. I know it's expensive but I think I might just bite the bullet and get some.

Beamodel

Froreal3

Yea it's heavy. I use to love it like a year ago then it stopped performing how it use to.

I've never done an overnight dc with it before. This was the first time it was just too darn hard to wash out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I'm not a huge proponent of Overnighters either.

My scalp usually ends up itchy:perplexed

SW II is perfect for Steaming!:love:

That one, VS and DH are probably my favorites from the line.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Me either but I really wanted intense moisture and lately I've felt like I havent been getting it.

My length which had HV sitrinillah on it overnight, is moist moist.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Me either but I really wanted intense moisture and lately I've felt like I havent been getting it.

My length which had HV sitrinillah on it overnight, is moist moist.

Beamodel

Do you still have/use JC Deep Treatment?:sad:

Whenever I need a good shot of Moisture I use (in no particular order):

JC Deep Rx
KBB Luscious Locs
Sitrinillah
AV Ashlii Amala
Something by NG
DB Deep Rx
CJ Curl Rehab
AO HSR/AO WC

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I'm currently doing a Pre-Rx under Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap. Will throw on my wig and meet some friends for lunch around 2:00.

When I return, I'll finish up.

Will use up the rest of my 16oz Jar of BBD (have a back up on the way) it usually lasts me exactly 1 year and I'm right at 1 year since I purchased my last Jar.

And probably the rest of my DB Pumpkin Seed Elixir (no back ups) And Coffee/Tea (for rinsing).

curlyhersheygirl

IDareT'sHair I see you've compared the MC marshmallow DC to Fluertzy. If the performance is really that good ill get 2 during this sale. I hope it holds up cuz you know I have tons of DC's to use before I get to that.