Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Happy Easter Ladies! I had to re-up on my hair braiding maintenance supplies. My scalp was dry after this take down. It grew though.
I bought:
SSI moisture mist sprays 3
Tahitian Vanilla Spray 1
Coriander and Fig balm 1
Seyani scalp elixir 1
Lemongrass scalp treatment 1

Pompeiian grapeseed oil spray 1

flyygirlll2
DoDo
divachyk
IDareT'sHair

I ordered the stretch growth cream. I seriously don't know when I'm going to relax again and I need something to really tame my new growth.

I bought all those wigs and haven't been wearing anyone of them. Only keeping my hair in s pony tail so I'm hoping this will work for me.

Beamodel

Let me know how you like it also! It's always strange to me when a company won't release their ingredients. I am very curious to know what your results are with it since we have similar preferences. Twins! :lol:

Hi ladies

I'm not sure how often I will be on here now since there is no longer an app. I'm not into login in on my pc or mobile sites.

Missed you guys though. Hope everyone had a great Easter

Hey Girlz! What in the World (lol). Anyway, glad to see you all.

It was a decent 'break'. However, I did end up buying a few small items. I got a 4oz Liquid Gold Oil (back up to the 8oz) and a Red Palm Oil from Jakeala for an Pre-Oil Soak.

My As I Am Coconut Cowash came from Sally's and also x2 SM Purification Masques. So I have x5 of those and won't 'stress' about the Formula Changes.

Getting ready to slap on some Origins Rich Rewards as a Pre-Rx and leave it on for a couple hours. My Neighbor fixed my dryer and returned it, but I had bought a new Bonnet to use as a back up if I ever need it.

Should use up today: x1 M:C Cranberry Cheapskate and x1 HV MoistPRO (have back ups of both).

Also used up: x1 12oz HTN Growth Lotion. I have x1 12oz back up.

Will pull out my Destination Hydration and maybe a KBN Conditioner to add to my Cowash Rotation.

Especially since I'll be finishing up a HV MoistPRO and a M:C Cranberry

Tryna' fight the 'urge' to buy something. I've looked at SNBE and also M:C. *really don't need either* just want something.

I ended up buying another HQS GM and found the one I had yesterday.

But it's good I have a back up. Because I can see myself going through that stuff like 'wata' (LOL)

Especially with Spring being here. (Finally....YAY!)

Back