Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
First impression of Kurlee Belle Thirsty Curls LI is a thumbs up. Hair is nice and soft today.

rileypak, I think I'm a fan but will wait to form my final opinion.

divachyk Yay! I remember you being concerned about the aloe in it some time back (I think we were discussing this product). I hope you end up liking it over the next few days or washes :grin:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
OMG y'all. This Oyin hair dew! :love: :love: Why didn't I buy a 32 oz bottle?!?

I have tried it on dry and wet/damp hair and both times my hair is so soft and moisturised. It's been 3 days since my last wash day and it feels just as moisturised as the 1st day.

I will continue to give it a good thorough try, but it is likely to end up on my HG list along with APB Green Powerhouse oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Got my MC. Cleaned out my fridge to make room for more hair products & not food :look: :grin:

Golden75

That sounds like me!:fridge:

OMG y'all. This Oyin hair dew! :love: :love: Why didn't I buy a 32 oz bottle?!?

I have tried it on dry and wet/damp hair and both times my hair is so soft and moisturised. It's been 3 days since my last wash day and it feels just as moisturised as the 1st day.

bajandoc86

I Agree. It's all that.:lick:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
bajandoc86, I've been using Oyin hair dew to spritz my braids and it's so ridiculously moisturizing. However, this was not the case when using it on loose hair as weird as that is.

Babygrowth

My Jessicurl DT shipped! I can't wait to use it! I'm loving KCKT and I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner. That APB hibiscus and fenugreek oil is everything. If anyone has it and wants to trade for a brand new ayurvedic oil let me know. I bought two but my hair doesn't like it, my scalp loves it tho. I have a cart with the green powerhouse oil in it and I can't wait to try it.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
My APB came in marshmallow clouds. The scent is 'skrong'. I guess I am just going to have to be careful about when I use it. :ohwell:

I may just go on ahead and order her stuff scentless next time. I don't like having to schedule when I use certain products based on who I am going to see :perplexed.

Does anyone know if she has subtler scents?

Babygrowth

My APB came in marshmallow clouds. The scent is 'skrong'. I guess I am just going to have to be careful about when I use it. :ohwell:

I may just go on ahead and order her stuff scentless next time. I don't like having to schedule when I use certain products based on who I am going to see :perplexed.

Does anyone know if she has subtler scents?

I thought it was strong too but for me it toned down after a little while. My fave scent is Watermelon.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
MY APB is in California for some odd freakin reason. :rolleyes:
HV should be here by Thursday :crossfingers:
Bee Mine just shipped today.

That takes care of my (BF & the days afterward) orders.

Beamodel

My APB came in marshmallow clouds. The scent is 'skrong'. I guess I am just going to have to be careful about when I use it. :ohwell: I may just go on ahead and order her stuff scentless next time. I don't like having to schedule when I use certain products based on who I am going to see :perplexed. Does anyone know if she has subtler scents?

DoDo
I'm sorry it's too strong for you. I love that scent though. But to answer your question, coconut cream is a little lighter and smells pretty good. Butter cream is lighter too

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
DoDo
I'm sorry it's too strong for you. I love that scent though. But to answer your question, coconut cream is a little lighter and smells pretty good. Butter cream is lighter too

Beamodel

I actually like the scents. It's my mother-in-law that can't deal :nono: . She says it gives her allergies.

I'll keep butter cream and coconut cream in mind for next time.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
My Jessicurl DT shipped! I can't wait to use it! I'm loving KCKT and I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner. That APB hibiscus and fenugreek oil is everything. If anyone has it and wants to trade for a brand new ayurvedic oil let me know. I bought two but my hair doesn't like it, my scalp loves it tho. I have a cart with the green powerhouse oil in it and I can't wait to try it.

Babygrowth I have a Hibiscus & Fenugreek oil coming. What is different about it than the Ayurvedic? I currently have Pumpkin & Fennel. I have reup of Olive & Oats, Green Powerhouse, Hibiscus Fenugreek, and Alfalfa Broccoli on the way.

I'll check out to see how I like the Hibiscus and let you know.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@Beamodel

I actually like the scents. It's my mother-in-law that can't deal :nono: . She says it gives her allergies.

I'll keep butter cream and coconut cream in mind for next time.

DoDo My sister is the same way about scents. I love my skrong pumpkin pie and honey dew, watermelon, bday cake and all that. Sis can't take too skrong scents. She does like the honey dew and bday cake though.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
DoDo My sister is the same way about scents. I love my skrong pumpkin pie and honey dew, watermelon, bday cake and all that. Sis can't take too skrong scents. She does like the honey dew and bday cake though.

DoDo

I thought Birthday Cake was lightly scented.

That is two more on my list birthday cake and honeydew.

Thank you ladies! I really needed you guys and you all came through :hug2:!

natura87

Waiting on Soultanicals, Alikay, and a clothing purchase. I got a blowdrier attachment to see if I can straighten my hair. My "local" shop carries it and delivered in 1 day.

Babygrowth

Babygrowth I have a Hibiscus & Fenugreek oil coming. What is different about it than the Ayurvedic? I currently have Pumpkin & Fennel. I have reup of Olive & Oats, Green Powerhouse, Hibiscus Fenugreek, and Alfalfa Broccoli on the way.

I'll check out to see how I like the Hibiscus and let you know.

FroReal the ayurvedic oil is thicker and for whatever reason when I apply it to my hair it feels drier. The Hibiscus oil is lighter and really silkens my hair. I can air dry with this oil and my hair doesn't feel dry or rough which is how it typically feels if I don't blow dry. Originally I bought the hibiscus oil for my scalp and ayurvedic oil for my hair but now I use them the other way around.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
So glad HV shipped within two weeks this year.

ForumRunner_20141217_175732.jpg

Waiting on my APB and Bee Mine which are both en route.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
IDareT'sHair the Apple Cider Vinegar (Jardin PH Balancing) rinse smells like apple cinnamon. I think she put it back to the original scent. I remember you said she changed it to the Jardin scent. I was pleasantly surprised.