Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Lasership has misplaced one of my packages, said it was left at my front door at 9:27pm,I was sitting in the front room,no one came threw my gate or ring the doorbell,so where is my package? All so,my twitter account has been compromised late last night,Lasership uses twitter.. I filed several complaints...Not Happy

*This is not the first time I had issues with lasership service

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
My black friday goodies are here except APB & it's finally moving :grin:

Lita what do you mix your henna with? I was thinking of coconut milk but hear it dries out the hair.

Last edited:
My black friday goodies are here except APB & it's finally moving :grin:

Lita what do you mix your henna with? I was thinking of coconut milk but heard it dries out the hair.

blackviolet I use room tempture coconut water & doesn't dry out your hair..Greek yogurt, room temperature or warm water & cheapie con...

*Coconut milk can be drying but you can add oil to the mix..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lasership has misplaced one of my packages, said it was left at my front door at 9:27pm,I was sitting in the front room,no one came threw my gate or ring the doorbell,so where is my package? All so,my twitter account has been compromised late last night,Lasership uses twitter.. I filed several complaints...Not Happy

*This is not the first time I had issues with lasership service

Happy Hair Growing!

I hate Lasership! Lita

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

I use room tempture coconut water & doesn't dry out your hair..Greek yogurt, room temperature or warm water & cheapie con...

*Coconut milk can be drying but you can add oil to the mix..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Does the dye release? I have some Coconut Water (it's probably too old tho')

So I've got this Bekura YAM on my head under the Hair Therapy Wrap. Love this wrap...my head is so nice and warm. I cleansed my hair with the Fatty Coconut Froth. This one is really nice. Has a good lather (not as much as Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo) but a really good amount. It cleansed my hair and scalp well. The lather was so soft and non-stripping. I think this will be one of my staple shampoos.

Hmmm, so I just rinsed this Bekura/BASK YAM Nectar out. My hair feels very soft and smooth, like my cuticles are laid down. I'm intrigued by the conditioning benefits of honey now. This could be a winner. It's super expensive though, so it will only be a splurge or on sale purchase since SD RCA and VS do the same thing.

That Lee Stafford growth treatment is niiiiiicccceee! I detangled easily and my hair feels amazing. I won't use my Megatek mix when I use that.

I got a compliment on my hair from an ahjussi at church today. Lol.:lachen:

Koreans are still confused by my hair. One student asked if it was a wig. :lachen::lachen:Then again she didn't think I live in Korea, she thought I flew back to the states everyday. I ordered a blowdrier attachment to see if I can straighten my hair by myself. If not Ill have to catch a bus for 4 hours to get to either Seoul or a military base.

Last edited:
Mission Condition caramel treatment did wonders on my hair,for the texture to be a thin syurpy liquid,it rinsed very well,my hair is strong but very soft,no hair shed & moisturized...

*I wish I ordered more.

Happy Hair Growing!

Hey ladies. I've been MIA lately...I've been so busy getting ready for the holidays..

My Hairveda shipped finally. Just waiting on SD..has anyone gotten their ship notice for that yet??

My niece will be up next weekend so I'm giving her a nice selection of APB (pudding, leave in, DC, conditioner, hair creme) and some KV oils. I can't wait to offload some of those oils on her!! LOL...I'll give her 3 or 4, for sure.

Mission Condition caramel treatment did wonders on my hair,for the texture to be a thin syurpy liquid,it rinsed very well,my hair is strong but very soft,no hair shed & moisturized... *I wish I ordered more. Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I have two bottles of this. Hopefully I like it. The other mission condition items I have moisturize well but they are kinda heavy/greasy for my hair.

Back