Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Used up NG Coconut Mango DC.

My hair didn't respond to well to this one this time. I guess she finally added mango in it. The ingredients to the DC has changed several times since it first launched.

My first jar was so moisturizing. This one didn't provide as much. I had to doctor it up with oils and honey.

My hair didn't respond to well to this one this time. I guess she finally added mango in it. The ingredients to the DC has changed several times since it first launched.

My first jar was so moisturizing. This one didn't provide as much. I had to doctor it up with oils and honey.

Beamodel I agree with the bolded!! :ohwell: I used to love that DC but I have no use for it now. I don't purchase it anymore. A shame. It used to be good!!!

Brownie518

Glad you like chocolate bliss. This will be my first time trying that one. I do like razz though. Good stuff.

Yea I don't know what's up with NG coconut mango DC. I don't think I'm gonna buy it again. It's changed :-(

Hi ladies!

Nothing exciting with me and hair. I haven't tried any new products although I do have jakeala in my stash. I'm just lazy grab/go use what's close and that usually apb or HV. I used chi keratin conditioner yesterday very softening. I'm still waiting on apb, I guess she had alot of bf orders. Anyone Havel any exciting Christmas plans? I don't just will eat, sleep and be merry.

My kids just had their Winter Concert:lol:. :lachen::lachen: Does it get any cuter than rhythmically challenged Asian babies. :lol::lol: They sang Let It Go, Santa Claus is coming to town and a few traditional songs.

I tried the Goji Silk from Mission Condition and I love it as a leave in. I love the Cocomarshmallow stuff too.

I hope she reopens because she has very good products. :yep::lick:

My kids just had their Winter Concert:lol:. :lachen::lachen: Does it get any cuter than rhythmically challenged Asian babies. :lol::lol: They sang Let It Go, Santa Claus is coming to town and a few traditional songs.

I tried the Goji Silk from Mission Condition and I love it as a leave in. I love the Cocomarshmallow stuff too.

I hope she reopens because she has very good products. :yep::lick:

natura87

Err..Um..like in "Let It Snow?":lol:

Yeah I hate that M:C closed.:rolleyes:

My first jar was so moisturizing. This one didn't provide as much. I had to doctor it up with oils and honey

Beamodel

Crap! They would change it after I bought a jar (a while back).

I had a 4oz on a Swap and never purchased it until a while back.:rolleyes:

And a 16oz no doubt.:ohwell:

I agree with the bolded!! :ohwell: I used to love that DC but I have no use for it now. I don't purchase it anymore. A shame. It used to be good!!!

Brownie518

That sucks!:perplexed

Glad you like chocolate bliss. This will be my first time trying that one. I do like razz though. Good stuff.

Yea I don't know what's up with NG coconut mango DC. I don't think I'm gonna buy it again. It's changed :-
(

Beamodel

Okay: I'm seriously over all the begging, pleading, wishing ya'll gotta do to get that "Other" Line. :yawn:

I mean Seriously?:lol:

It's making me tired just reading all the posts of waiting and....nevermind I won't go where I want to go with that conversation:look:.

Some of them STANS are:spinning:

IDareT'sHair

I'm not sure which NG one you might have. She changed it a few times. I got this one about two months ago or so. The best coconut mango one was the first one (when she opened up).

Lol about the other line. I know that they have many that Stans for her stuff. I'm not one of them though.

I find it quite odd that it takes this long to make and ship stuff. I think two weeks would be the maximum. Heck even Hairveda beat her with making and shipping and Hairveda has a few other retailers to supply to besides just their own web site.

HairOmega is having sale on all vitamins..

Doctors vitamin store is having buy 1 get 2 free with $4 shipping..

*The hairomega did really well on my hair keeping shedding at bay,I use the dht blocker.. The entire time I have used this no shedding in sight,no matter what kind of stress I was experiencing or crazy stuff I was doing to my hair...Expect strong eybows..Lol

*Doctors vitamin's Bamboo is awesome sauce its a high quality dose of bamboo 900mg..Hair all over your body will grow in thick,yes all over & quickly too..Lol

*Doctors vitamin's has French pine bark on sale,Fo tu root & phytoceramides too,great for the skin & overall health.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Lita

I have two bottles of this. Hopefully I like it. The other mission condition items I have moisturize well but they are kinda heavy/greasy for my hair.

Beamodel I hope you like this too,don't let the thin syurpy texture fool you..Lol..This stuff is really good.

Happy Hair Growing!

I found a jar of Ynobe Green Tea & Moringa Mask in the back of the fridge yesterday :look: Used that yesterday. Hair feels nice and smooth. I used my curlformers yesterday. Think I use more often.

Got ship notice from HV and MC should be here today. I think that's it for hair stuff for me.

First impression of Kurlee Belle Thirsty Curls LI is a thumbs up. Hair is nice and soft today.

rileypak, I think I'm a fan but will wait to form my final opinion.

I found a jar of Ynobe Green Tea & Moringa Mask in the back of the fridge yesterday :look: Used that yesterday. Hair feels nice and smooth. I used my curlformers yesterday. Think I use more often.

Got ship notice from HV and MC should be here today. I think that's it for hair stuff for me.

Good product. I accidentally slept with it in my hair and got a headache so I can't do that again.

I'm not sure which NG one you might have. She changed it a few times. I got this one about two months ago or so. The best coconut mango one was the first one (when she opened up).

Lol about the other line. I know that they have many that Stans for her stuff. I'm not one of them though.

Beamodel

I got 16oz Coconut Water & Mango either 4th of July or Labor Day? One of those recent Summa' Sales.

re: That other line. I'm not quite sure why folks feel the need to beg....nevermind.:nono:

Anyway, it baffles me!:lol:...:rolleyes: Imma KIM on that note.:lol:

Hey divas
I received my MC and APB orders on Saturday. I also DC'd with BRB coco rhassoul and that was really nice too. So far BRB is winning lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

My APB hasn't had movement since the 13th. Thanks USPS. :rolleyes.

HV package says it will be here Thursday from USPS. Who knows if that will actually happen.

Still waiting on ship notice from Bee Mine.

Golden75

I wonder if I still have a Jar of this?:look:

Back