Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Thinkin' 'bout what Imma use tomorrow?

My 1st time going back to once a week. I want to try to do this through the Fall/Winter.

Cutting my x2 a week back to x1.:look: Hopefully, I can make it.

Nursing the spot in my front. (Rotating PALTAS, ED JBCO, Strong Roots, KV and probably TPS).

If I change from Oils, I'll pull out Claudie's Iman Hair Butter

Hopefully, I can make some progress from now till end of year.:nono:

I used that Manuka Honey...it was okay. Not as moisturizing as I normally like but it would do in a pinch.

I just massaged in Not Easily Broken comrade..love that stuff.

I used that Manuka Honey...it was okay. Not as moisturizing as I normally like but it would do in a pinch.

Brownie518 Not easily broken pomade is really good I applied some on my scalp lastnight,I like that you don't have to use a lot.

Happy Hair Growing!

Brownie518

Hmph. Interesting about Manuka Honey Mask? :scratchch

Lita and Brownie518

Something in many of those Pomades made me Itch.:nono:

Which is really to bad for me.:ohwell:

not easily broken pomade is really good I applied some on my scalp lastnight,I like that you don't have to use a lot.

Happy Hair Growing!

Hello ladies!
it's fall and cold here(hate the cold). I'm not doing anything fancy or creative with hair. I was going to order komaze protein strengthener but it's $12 with discount and $7 for shipping. I don't want anything else so I'll pass on that and find a protein conditioner at Sally's.

I've been massaging my new growth with soultanicals knot fairy and it's keeping it nicely manageable. I'm 14 weeks post. I'm stalling on getting a touch up because I either have a whacko growth cycle or had some breakage. I'm thinking the latter.

I've been massaging my new growth with soultanicals knot fairy and it's keeping it nicely manageable. I'm 14 weeks post. I'm stalling on getting a touch up because I either have a whacko growth cycle or had some breakage. I'm thinking the latter.
something I need to look into?

Soultanicals has improved her products? Last time I tried out her knot sauce and one of the butters (can't remember the name) initially my hair felt awesome...in a couple hrs it felt DRY.

I browsed her site recently and the stuff sounds yummy...but i dunno. I want to know what you ladies think?

What are your fave products? And how do they perform after application.

@bajandoc86

Yeah...the stuff 'sounds' good....:nono:

But I just can't get with all the other drama with Shipping etc.....

*you know...the dog ate my homework type emails & apologies*:look:

So, I haven't bought anything from them in a while.:perplexed

bajandoc86

I'm fond of the Mango Dip Detangling Slip. It's been a super detangler/pre-poo for me but that's all I buy from her. I haven't tried it in any other capacity despite its label claims (leave in, rinse out, deep conditioner [not sure on this one]).

The shipping is supposed to be 1-2 business days now since they've moved to a new location and bigger warehouse. I haven't purchased from them in a while so I can't attest to that.

So, I looked at Tangles & Beyond (lurking at work) and I could not get the site to work to Shop.:nono:

It said the site was being worked on.:ohwell:...:perplexed...:rolleyes:

I am here looking closely at the ingredients of the mango dip vs the knot sauce. I wonder if the guar gum in the knot sauce is what make my hair super sticky and then dry.

My hair also isn't a HUGE fan of aloe vera juice. It also makes my hair feel weird when it is very high up in the ingredient list.

bajandoc86 IDareT'sHair rileypak

Long, long ago ST had this opportunity to be a part of her test group. I submitted my name but never received products yet I received many promises the products would come. Over a year went by, still no products. I decided to drop her a note at random a few months ago to see what's the deal. She apologized, thanked me for keeping in touch and sent me a few items. I was hoping to get mango dip because IIRC Golden75 and EnExitStageLeft love it. I received everything but that. I may order some though since I'm trying to make this stretch last a little longer. I haven't used much of anything I've received from ST but I will report in as I crack new things open.

bajandoc86 IDareT'sHair rileypak

Long, long ago ST had this opportunity to be a part of her test group. I submitted my name but never received products yet I received many promises the products would come. Over a year went by, still no products. I decided to drop her a note at random a few months ago to see what's the deal. She apologized, thanked me for keeping in touch and sent me a few items. I was hoping to get mango dip because IIRC Golden75 and EnExitStageLeft love it. I received everything but that. I may order some though since I'm trying to make this stretch last a little longer. I haven't used much of anything I've received from ST but I will report in as I crack new things open.

divachyk that's good that they still honored providing the products.

I am here looking closely at the ingredients of the mango dip vs the knot sauce. I wonder if the guar gum in the knot sauce is what make my hair super sticky and then dry.

My hair also isn't a HUGE fan of aloe vera juice. It also makes my hair feel weird when it is very high up in the ingredient list.

bajandoc86 I have this same prob with Knot sauce, so I only use it for detangling right before I wash. But Mango I can use all day. Didn't even think to look at ingredients. I need to take a look. Good observation!

I posted this in what did you buy but posting here also....today's purchases. :look:

Curlformers (extra wide & long)

Komaza...
Coconut Damage Control Serum
Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Bountiful Mane Scalp Serum (formerly called lengthening serum)
Protein Hair Strengthener

I was tempted to wait until Black Friday but I really want to get my healthy hair process moving along vs. waiting. The above products were recommended as a result of my hair analysis. Perhaps I can re-up during Black Friday if any of these items become staples.

Just purchased

SSI
2 Riche
2 Cutie Pie leave ins (for dd, not part of my stash count)
1 Cococream

SD
2 VS
2 Razz
1 MSI

I'm about to go in on APB and get:

3 Buttas (Pumpkin, Honey Dew, Birthday Cake)
3 Hair Creams (same scents)
2 Oils (Oats & Olive in Birthday Cake, Pumpkin Fennel in Honey Dew)
2 Pomades (Noni Papaya Acerola, Hibiscus Fenugreek)
2 Whipped Cleansers

If I click pay now on APB, I won't do much if any hair related Blk Friday shopping. Will probably just get a couple bottles of Komaza Protein Strengthener.

divachyk

Thanks for your dialogue on ST'icals. Very interesting. :yep:

If you do get the Mango Dip or Berry Dip, keep me posted on your results.:look:

At the present time, I have no desire to purchase from that line unless I get it from someplace like Pampered & Twisted or Hattache or someplace like that.:yawn:

They bring too much Drama to my Shopping experience and ANGTFD.:rolleyes:

@Froreal3

Are you doing your BF Haulin' early? Sounds like quite a bit.

For SD, yes. This is what I would have bought on Blk Friday anyway. I don't wanna wait since these are my staples and I'm running low.

For SSI, these are my staples and I didn't wanna wait.

For APB. Those are my staples too, but I just kept adding stuff to the cart. :look: I realistically will just place a small order from her now and then a little more on Blk Friday.

Back