Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Didn't you have the same problem the first time you ordered the Obia conditioner? I think we both ordered it when it debuted for $10 and I remember having that problem with my Obia package and another vendor. I never could figure out the problem.

meka72

I shole did Gurl:ohwell:....:nono: Wonder what's up with that?:rolleyes:

My recent Happy Nappy Honey (x2 orders) never did arrive.

Both packages were "Returned To Sender" - She said the 1st package came back empty.

I didn't hear from her regarding the 2nd package. :look:

I did get a Full Refund via PayPal.

When I ordered x2-3 times between BF & Christmas everything arrived w/o incident.:perplexed

meka72

meka72

ETA: Did you/Have you tried the OBIA Babbasu DC'er yet?

Not yet. I've got too many conditioners open already. I have read a couple of reviews of that DC and folks seem to like it.

I don't think I read your review. What dis you think?

Btw, where dis you get that black seed oil? I checked into Sweet Sunnah products after someone posted about it in another thread. I was about to order the black seed oil but gor pulled away before I could complete the order.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Yeah, I really liked that Red Velvet Cake too. :lick:

I still have a Caramel Crunch. *not too fond of that one* it's sickeningly sweet. At first I liked it (or so I thought).:look:

I wish I had another Burfday Cake or a Red Velvet. I may have burfday someplace.

I need to look.

I think I like:
Red Velvet
Buttercreme
Marshmallow
Burfday Cake

In those types of scents.

I didn't really care for Cookie Dough either.:nono:

Last edited:

Brownie518

@Brownie518

Yeah, I really liked that Red Velvet Cake too. :lick:

I still have a Caramel Crunch. *not too fond of that one* it's sickeningly sweet. At first I liked it (or so I thought).:look:

I wish I had another Burfday Cake or a Red Velvet. I may have burfday someplace.

I need to look.

I think I like:
Red Velvet
Buttercreme
Marshmallow
Burfday Cake

In those types of scents.

I didn't really care for Cookie Dough either.:nono:
IDareT'sHair

I have all of those :yep:. Love them, too! I have Cookie Dough but it's a bit much sometimes. I usually avoid caramel because it usually is too overwhelming, too sweet, like you said.

Brownie518

I'm about to go make a mock cart with all my LeaveIn/Puddings in all my scents. She should make a little bundle with Leave In and Pudding. I might get that one she has with the conditioner, Leave In or Pudding, and Hair Creme.

IDareT'sHair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

I haven't bought any of the oils yet.:look:

I'd like to have the Coffee one. And a few others.

Especially since I've been on this oil-kick lately. I need to look at APB's Oils.

I think there was a Carrot one or Broccoli or something I had my eye on.:lick:

Brownie518

The oils really make my hair so soft and smooth! Love the blend of oils that she uses. Yeah, that Carrot joint is on my list, too.

So far, my cart has:

Leave In - Red Velvet, Pineapple Passion
Pudding - Lemon Pound Cake, Pineapple Passion
Ayurvedic creme - Red Velvet
Pumpkin Fennel Oil - Red Velvet

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

Dang, all them oils. You know I want to but...you know :nono: I'm going to do a soak with KV Amla Brahmi Bhringraj Fenugreek blend :lick: when I get home.

I got my mother hooked on APB Leave In now. Hmph, she have to get her own, though :look: I gave her my Vanilla Bean. I didnt like that smell.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My J.Monique may come today. It's here in the City.:grin:

My OBIA is also on the way finally. Was originally suppose to arrive 10/2.:ohwell:

faithVA

My Hookie Do is on its way. I hope I can find some hair I like to make a short wig. I would really like to wig it this winter.

chebaby

@chebaby

I finally pulled out my Naturalista.
i love naturalista:lick:

i got my package:yep: thank you.

guess what i found stashed under my bed and forgot all about puttng it there? 2 16oz bottles of shescentit. one avocado and one pom. conditioner :lick: i knew i wasnt crazy. i thought i have another avocado conditioner but i couldnt find it so i thought well maybe i did use it lol.

today i cleansed with the cd hair milk cleansing conditioner:lick: the texture is amazing. i didnt try to detangle with it though even though the bottle says you can. then i conditioned with pumpkin seed conditioner, added vatika frosting, then kbb silky something and topped it off with castor and moringa:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

I have a full size Naturalista Juicy sitting in a Hattache Cart. Part of my BF Haul.:lick:

Right now, I'm using a 2oz sample I got on a 'Swap' with Golden75.:yep:

Remember...I had ordered a full-size from them a while back, but she was taking too long so I cancelled and got a refund.:yawn:

So, this time, I will order it from someplace else (Hattache) and will hopefully get it quick - they have fast shipping.

Most of my BF will be at either Hattache and/or Pampered & Twisted, Curlmart, AveYou and/or Sage.

chebaby

@chebaby

I have a full size Naturalista Juicy sitting in a Hattache Cart. Part of my BF Haul.:lick:

Right now, I'm using a 2oz sample I got on a 'Swap' with Golden75.:yep:

Remember...I had ordered a full-size from them a while back, but she was taking too long so I cancelled and got a refund.:yawn:

So, this time, I will order it from someplace else (Hattache) and will hopefully get it quick - they have fast shipping.

Most of my BF will be at either Hattache and/or Pampered & Twisted, Curlmart, AveYou and/or Sage.
you will love it:lick: