Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

Well, my inventory is all pulled out. I have two narrow units with sliding baskets that I'm using for stuff I use a lot. The rest is going into a cabinet, and I only need one shelf. So, it's not as bad as I thought. I found some old crap that had to be tossed but not too much.

Hi ladies.

I used SM Manuka Honey Shampoo, APB Blueberry Cheesecake DC followed by HH pink lemon berry mimosa. Sealed with APB pumpkin & fennel oil.

Been in lurk mode lately...

BASK what a disappointment..Sorry,%15 discount no thanks & was looking for some new hair goodies..

Happy Hair Growing!

Used up HH Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa (original).

I have 1 back up if the original and 2X the newer version (Hibiscus Mimosa).

re: b.a.s.k. (or whatever it's gone be called) -

They are currently tentatively on my BF for (x1 Whiskey b/up and x1 Cacao b/up).

I currently have: x3 YAMs x2 Whiskey Vanilla's and x1 Cacao.

I won't be hurt if I don't get the back ups. So if the sale is just kinda meh....I'll KIM.:yawn:

Most of my entire BF list are b/ups anyway, for the most part.:look:

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair

I think I have 1 1/2 Whiskey still. Good stuff. I think I have one Apple Sorghum in use, no back ups. That's all for b.a.s.k..

I did add Dumb Blonde Reconstructor to my wish list. I'm going to check Marshalls/TJMaxx for one of the big joints with the pump.

Brownie518

Hey Ms. B! Yeah....kinda disappointed b.a.s.k. saw the need to go the Spa-line Route.

Not sure how I'll move forward with this line. I'll wait to see what folks say/think about the re-branded stuff.

Morning ladies! Been mostly lurking. School and work is a lot. Anyway, I used As I Am Cleansing Pudding on my twists yesterday and some Trader Joes TTT afterward. Then I used some Oyin Hair Dew sealed with SSI Seyani. Twists feel nice, but it's time to do them over again. They're looking kinda crazy.

shortdub78 after continued use, I really like ST knot fairy. However, I think you could find something on the ground just as effective so I wouldn't run out and buy it without there being a sale.

OAN, I was rummaging through my samples bin and ran across a small sample of mango dip. I guess I received it with my order that I placed a year plus ago. I hope it's still some good. So it's best used as a pre-poo EnExitStageLeft rileypak Golden75 and others who love it?

shortdub78 after continued use, I really like ST knot fairy. However, I think you could find something on the ground just as effective so I wouldn't run out and buy it without there being a sale. OAN, I was rummaging through my samples bin and ran across a small sample of mango dip. I guess I received it with my order that I placed a year plus ago. I hope it's still some good. So it's best used as a pre-poo EnExitStageLeft rileypak Golden75 and others who love it?
Shea Moisture Shine and Hold spray has been added to my holy grail list! It replaced silk dreams waterfalls must spray I am running out of.

OAN, I was rummaging through my samples bin and ran across a small sample of mango dip. I guess I received it with my order that I placed a year plus ago. I hope it's still some good. So it's best used as a pre-poo EnExitStageLeft rileypak Golden75 and others who love it?

divachyk I love it that way because it's the only way I've bothered to used it :lol:. It makes my hair really soft and helps me detangle with ease.

@shortdub78 after continued use, I really like ST knot fairy. However, I think you could find something on the ground just as effective so I wouldn't run out and buy it without there being a sale.

OAN, I was rummaging through my samples bin and ran across a small sample of mango dip. I guess I received it with my order that I placed a year plus ago. I hope it's still some good. So it's best used as a pre-poo @EnExitStageLeft @rileypak @Golden75 and others who love it?

I love the Mango Dip as a prepoo/detangler. It's really good at detangling. I have used it as a leave in before. It was nice that way too. But I prefer the Knot Sauce as a leave in.

@shortdub78 after continued use, I really like ST knot fairy. However, I think you could find something on the ground just as effective so I wouldn't run out and buy it without there being a sale.

OAN, I was rummaging through my samples bin and ran across a small sample of mango dip. I guess I received it with my order that I placed a year plus ago. I hope it's still some good. So it's best used as a pre-poo @EnExitStageLeft @rileypak @Golden75 and others who love it?

divachyk I use it mainly as a detangling-moisturizer. Or to detangle right before wash, but not necessarily as a pre-poo. It's just awesome at detangling.

My Mission-Condition is here in the City (Already).

The Sale just started 10/15.

This is definitely a 180 from the 1st time I ordered.:look:

Hopefully, everything is correct this time.:lol:

So Here's what I "Ordered":
Marshmallow & Honey DC'er
Tropical Fruit Hair Mask
Banana, Cacao & Argan Hair Mask
Cheapskate R/O 16oz (Cranberry)

Will do my Hair tomorrow.

Will probably steam with L.A.C.E. Bramhi. I love that DC'er.:love:

It's either that or Darcy's Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (also another fav).:lick:

Probably won't finish up anything this wash day.

I did finish up x1 Strong Roots Red Pimento. I have a b/up on the way.:look:

Golden75

By the time BF gets here, I'll be almost through.

I think Imma jump on that QB Sale and snatch a BRBC. Right now I have a 16oz resting in a Cart. :yep:

I also wanted some of that Aepithfodkdlkfdklj Butter, but it has OOS. I'll check back on that one.:spinning:

I can't wait on chebaby to buy it and decide she doesn't like it for the 99th time, which is how I've gotten most of my QB.:lol:

Either that, or on a Swap with one of Ya'll.:grin:

So, this will kinda like my real 1st time actually buying some QB.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair I was almost tempted by qhem, but not gon' do it! And I have not QB in my stash, not even a sample. This is actually kinda disturbing to me... I need to double check I don't have any :lol:

@Golden75

What you pullin' out for the weekend?

I'll probably cowash with AV's Coconut Conditioning Hair Milk. :lick:

It the Slippiest of the Slippiest ev-errrrrr!:lick:

IDareT'sHair I really don't know. I haven't washed in like 3 weeks :look:. I made sure to get some wear of my straight hair. So def something :lick:. I do think I will test drive the Ouidad Oil Cleanser, thinking I should slap on some protein, so may some BASK Whiskey. Now I dunno if I want use SSI Curl Moist, something MHC, something SD, or DB Mask. I don't think I have any DC's open. I'll dig around tonight.

Back