Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

***NEW INFUSED OILS JUST LISTED***
Coffee Oil, Alfalfa and Broccoli, Flowers and Roots, Eucalyptus Mint, Olive Oats, Noni Papaya and Acerola, Carrot and Barley, Hibiscus & Fenugreek, Pumpkin & Fennel, Green Powerhouse, and Green Tea, Aloe and Silk Hair Oils

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Brownie518
I have APB's Green Powerhouse and the Hibiscus & Fenugreek oils. I'll let you know how that goes bc we always tend to like the same things. The hibiscus & fenugreek is probably already a hit bc my hair always responds well to those ingredients.

I think you also asked awhile back who was going to try Hairveda's new conditioner. You know I will :yep:. I need to reup on Moist PRO and buy a bunch of her other stuff: ph rinse, acai berry, methi sativa.

faithVA

Even with the shipping I think I will get the Jessicurl conditioners from Curl Mart. I do want to try them. Then if I like them I will be ready for Black Friday.

And I contacted Naturelle Grow about replacing the Marshmallow conditioner with the Herbal Blends. She said it could be replaced but when I opened the box this morning I had the Marshmallow conditioner and not the Herbal Blends. I contacted her and will see what she says.

My Curls Ecstasy should be here this week as well.

Brownie518

Hey ladies..

Beamodel I don't have that Ayurvedic from APB yet but you know I love doing everything with that KV Fenugreek.

I can't wait to use up some oils so I can try the new APB joints. I'm using the Cotton Candy Leave In and Pudding right now, and the Buttercream hair creme.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@divachyk

Hi Ms. DC!:wave:

I'll probably just get 2-3 of the new Deep Conditioner.

I don't need any conditioners, oils etc....(maybe a Jardin Oil)?:look:

I looked at a Deluxe Moist 24/7 or something, but I really don't need it.

Last edited:

faithVA

Naturelle Grow got back to me and she is sending me out the Herbal Blends conditioner. I saw the shipping notice this morning.

She said I could keep the Marshmallow conditioner. Now I at least get to try it.