Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

I'm also doing an Overnight Pre-Rx. I'm using Shea Terra Mongongo & Banana Pre-Rx.

Will cowash out in the a.m. btw: Hey Girl!

I started to use SSI's Pre-Rx (Coconut Sorbet with Argan Oil).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think my hair likes or at least need protein every other wash.

@Beamodel

Sounds Delish!:lick: Imma do my Hair tomorrow instead of tonight and just do a Pre-Rx.

Still hanging with Lee Stafford. I'll use this each wash day until at least Labor Day (or after).:look:

Not sure what I'll Steam with?

Either KBB or Jasmine's Babbasu Xtreme or Jasmine's Avocado & Silk (all 3 of these are open):perplexed

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
divachyk

You know our hair marches I the same beat. Try every other week. I'm sure you'll love it.

Ok so you know I've had protein on mute for the longest so when you guys speak on protein, I pretty much skim over it. Soooo, please forgive me for asking what you've likely covered a million times. What protein product does your hair love Beamodel.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Love the scent of this APB Honey Dew Ayur Cream and Moisturizing Conditioner. :lick: The Ayur cream is much lighter in consistency than the regular ones. I can't wait to try this. The Ayur pomade doesn't smell like much, which is cool. The consistency is a soft grease. I put some on my edges and nape already.

I was tempted by the Soultanicals 35% off sale. I have a $50 credit there and wanted to get some Knot Sauce. I will be strong and wait. I still have plenty of leave ins and moisturizers, including HGs like Oyin Hair Dew, Bee Mine Luscious, and my APB.

Oh, and I used up Shea Moisture CES. No back ups, will repurchase.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
divachyk
Hairveda's Methi Sativa, Acai Berry, Moist PRO
Claudie's Renew Protein
Happy Nappy Honey's Cherry Cocoa Moroccan Repairing Masque
APB's Not Easily Broken Conditioner (still in the testing phase but most likely a hit)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Under the Steama'.

Didn't finish up anything but real close to finishing up several things.

Currently Waiting on:
J Monique Naturals
Annabelle's Perfect Blends
Pampered & Twisted

Beamodel

Beamodel I have to see which Target it's at. If it's that one that's way out there, no thank you. That's why I haven't bought any Alikay Naturals.

Shay72

When you check on targets website, they tell you which ones have the Manuka body products. That might be a good indentation on which ones have the hair products too.

I'm getting so tempted to just buy it. I bet if I go bck to Target today, they wont have anymore. I did open it up to smell it. It's an ok smell. Kinda neutral smelling I guess.

Brownie518

Hey, ladies. I'm at work :(

I've been using up stuff pretty good lately: Claudie's Tea, Claudie's Vere Moisturizing Quinoa Coffee, Claudie's Renew Protein, Okra Winfrey, Herbal Blends, APB Ayurvedic creme, and a jar of Vanilla Silk.

For the next few weeks, I'll be working on: Slipper Elm DC, Cotton Candy Pudding, Cotton Candy Leave In, Soft Coconut Marshmallows, Buttercream Hair Creme, KV Amla Brahmi Oil, KV Amla Brahmi Fenugreek oil, and Claudie's Reconstructor and Montego bay Oil

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I found out the Manuka might be at my Target. Like Beamodel said they only have the body products online and I checked into where they're at in stores. Good thing is it seems they're in every single Target around here. Good for Shea Moisture. I'll check Alikay Naturals to see if she's expanded into more stores.

I got a shipping notice from J. Monique Naturals yesterday.

Beamodel

Shay72

I was trying to wait for reviews but I think I will go back to Target and get it today. I need a balanced DC anyway. I was trying to wait for silk dreams to open back up and get a Shea what but I think I will just use SM Manuka Honey.

Keep us posted on if you but it.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Happy Sunday everyone! Cowashed with SSI Blueberry. That stuff is the biznaaeee! Debating if these twists will come out next weekend or if I'll keep them in another 3 weeks. Ready to dive into my stash!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm so proud of myself :yep:. The past 2-3 Sundays I've been done with my hair by 6pm. I'm really working on getting it done by 12noon-1pm. I wake up so early its just a matter of getting up off my a$$.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I'm so proud of myself :yep:. The past 2-3 Sundays I've been done with my hair by 6pm. I'm really working on getting it done by 12noon-1pm. I wake up so early its just a matter of getting up off my a$$.

Shay72, I've been getting done with my hair quicker & earlier, which makes the night so much easier and less stressful.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My J Monique Naturals is here in the city. Hopefully, it gets delivered tomorrow.:grin:

I also asked HV to add a Jardin Oil to my order and invoice me. :look:

I'm down to my last corner of the bottle I got on a swap with Ms. B. a while back.

Despite not being too crazy about the scent, I do love the performance.:drunk:

So, I'm waiting to pay for the addition. Because I only wanna pay once for shipping.:rolleyes: