Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

Doing my hair tonight. Did a scalp treatment with silk elements scalp treatment. Then colored my hair with a color change shampoo. Heated my conditioner and then sat under the steamer. That was a fail. I piled my hair at the top but I think that t blocked all the steam. Shoot.

So now I'm under the dryer for 10 minutes to at least get some heat to it.

Going to rinse now.
faithVA

What color change shampoo did you use?

Beamodel

Hi ladies. Missed y'all. Been super busy at work. Only had time to lurk.

DC'ing my hair right now with APB blueberry cheesecake. I will use the spray and the pudding for my leave in. Seal with the Ayurvedic oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You aint even swipe the first pomade yet though! :lol:

@Froreal3

Girl Shole Ain't.:lol:

But I smelled them.:look:...:blush:

I liked the way the Bergamont smelled and Brownie likes the "Not Easily Broken" so that's why I reupped on that.:lol:

ETA: That Peppermint is Uber-Pepperminty!

Hi ladies. Missed y'all. Been super busy at work. Only had time to lurk.

DC'ing my hair right now with APB blueberry cheesecake. I will use the spray and the pudding for my leave in. Seal with the Ayurvedic oil.

@Beamodel

Hey Sis! Glad to see you.:grin:

I'm steaming right now too. (KBB Luscious Locs):lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ltown

That's interesting. Especially for the price.

I can't see the Sally crowd wanting to buy stuff that cost that much without a Sale/Discount or Coupon.

I can see that stuff sitting on the shelf. Just like at Target.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
These companies are CTFU with all of these sales. I'm supposed to be on a budget damnit! Trying to make decisions on what to get. I know I will most likely order SM from CVS bc I love their body washes.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
These companies are CTFU with all of these sales. I'm supposed to be on a budget damnit! Trying to make decisions on what to get. I know I will most likely order SM from CVS bc I love their body washes.

Shay72

Me Too! :grin: Those are my 'work' Shower Gels.

I bought some Nubian Heritage ones recently and they smell great and lather perfectly too.:lick:

Beamodel

Hi girls. I used my APB pumpkin and fennel oil. I like it. Made my hair very soft and it smells like marshmallows :)

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Shay72 Me Too! :grin: Those are my 'work' Shower Gels. I bought some Nubian Heritage ones recently and they smell great and lather perfectly too.:lick:
It doesn't look like they sell them at CVS. At least not online. And I couldn't find that conditioner on Ynobe's site. It's getting a bit easier to make decisions now :yep:.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I have two more hits (this would make 3 total so far) and 1 miss to post about in the Hits & Misses thread from Happy Nappy Honey. I probably will wait until the end of the month to be sure.