Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I took out my Komaza PT and it smelled rank. :nono: I didn't see any mold or anything. It's a dark bottle and I tried pouring out a little. I didn't want to chance it though, so it's in the trash now. :( So sad...That is my go to strong protein treatment. I will have to use it up more quickly next time I get it. *sigh*

Froreal3

That's Terrible.:nono:....:rolleyes:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
This SDOT Beauty DC smells skrong! And I usually love strong scents. It smells like sweet tarts or red kool-aid or something.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
OT:

I was at the P.O. this a.m. and this White Lady in front of me was returning a Huge Box of WEN.

Said it tore her Hair Up.
Hhmm, that seems to work or doesn't huh? I feel like I never hear an in between. Either people love it or it tore their hair up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shay72 @Froreal3

Yeah, it's a very interesting product. Either Folks really Love it or they really Hate it.:blush:

It doesn't get very many in-betweens.:perplexed

When I walked in she was at the Counter showing the Worker all her Hair issues.

Parting her Hair with her Finger and showing the working all down in her Scalp.:look:

It was just the 3 of us in there.:nono:

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
That's crazy....

Decided to use some of the stuff that had to return to my stash. Used SDOT Beauty Balanced Moisture DC. It's good stuff. Smells like Kool-Aid, but it does a good job of moisturizing. I also revisited Soultanicals Knot Sauce. On damp hair, it slides right on and makes my hair feel really soft and coated in a good way. I'm about to seal and twist with some ST Knot Butta. I have a 50 dolla credit with them, so I may want to get some free stuff in the fall when I start buying again. Definitely need to re-up on the Mango Dip. I also want to try some of the newer stuff.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^That's even worse. :nono:

Just finished my twists with the ST Knot Butta. Hmm, hair is soft. I like this combo.

Brownie518

Hey ladies.

Used up another HTN Follicle Booster, two more backups left. I'm working on finishing up some APB - Birthday Cake leave in, pudding, and butta. I'm trying to use them before switching to another flava :yep:

Beamodel
I passed on my trim, too. I do plan to do it sometime in August, though.

IDareT'sHair

Can't wait to hear reviews on Mission Condition

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm gonna try that inversion. I want to do a calendar week so I will do it 8/3-8/9. Might as well since I do HOT's daily.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

Shay72 is a Pusha'. I got Misssion-Condition from her & Shay Shay.:lol:

I'll keep you both posted.

There were a couple YT Videos on it and it got good reviews.:yep:

I'm mad I didn't see that additional 15%= LAUNCH15 until after I ordered tho'.:rolleyes:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
This Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi is like a medium protein for me, despite the fact that the hydrolized vegetable protein is toward the middle of the list. On the other hand, the weekly treatment is less strong even though hydrolized keratin is like the third ingredient. I will use this mask in place of my Komaza probably every month.

I stashed my SD VS & MSI in the fridge. Don't want to take any chances with my favorite stuff like the Komaza. :( I will pull them out sometime next month.

Beamodel

Froreal3

All my handmades are in the fridge except for my moisturizers that I am currently using. And oils.

Otherwise, all my DC's, protein treatments, rinse outs etc are in the fridge.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wondering how long it's going to take Happy Nappy Honey. :perplexed

I hope I don't end up regretting this purchase.:rolleyes:

I'm also wondering about Mission-Condition too?:ohwell:

Brownie518

Hey ya'll...I"m at work..this heat/humidity is starting to get to me. My hair isn't doing too bad but it doesn't like it. This will be a 2x wash week. I plan to do a quick wash Wednesday morning after work. I can't wait.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Shay72

Yeah...hopefully it will be soon. So, you are liking the Cherry Almond?

I contacted Mission because I forgot to use the 15% Code (after I found it), but haven't heard anything back from them.

So, I'm not counting on that one.:rolleyes:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hey ya'll...I"m at work..this heat/humidity is starting to get to me. My hair isn't doing too bad but it doesn't like it. This will be a 2x wash week. I plan to do a quick wash Wednesday morning after work. I can't wait.

Brownie518, this heat has been harsh on my hair. I need to figure something out because the heat is a beast.