Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

@Brownie518 @curlyhersheygirl @natura87

Hmmpf.:rolleyes:

I'm not one to Gossip cause I hardly know her...but if you have the utter unmitigated gall to offer free shipping at One-Fiddy....:look:

You can't be havin' many Sales.. or Customers for that Matter.:yawn:

Not that I'm one to Gossip. Just Sayin':rolleyes:

It's best I become uninterested again.....:look:
IDareT'sHair

:nono:

How is her shipping, then, I wonder?

My Naturelle Grow also came. I am set on DCs for a while now. :yep: My Silk Dreams should be here tomorrow and my Kreyolessence just shipped, too. :grin:

natura87

@natura87

Didn't I tell you to Stop Saying That......:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....:spank:

I Agree. All them YTE Women was a definite turn-off.:ohwell:

I cant help it!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

What is in there that she is charging so darn much!!

Maybe she has illegal immigrants locked in a dark room lactating on demand with a breast pump. Maybe she is a pimptress . I just dont get it:ohwell:

You know if a study came out that said that breast milk of Asian lineage increases hair growth people would be all up on that. Lines coming out with products called "Pad Thai Souffle, Beijing Creme and stuff...Sally's would get their own knock of version by getting the milk from regular ol immigrants that arent Asian, so like Mexican or Eastern European.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Girl, I ain't thinking about that any more.:look:

Those YTE women all over that Page was a definite turn-off for me. I'm skrait.:yawn:

That that Virgin-Cambodian-Breast-Milk took me there.:lol:

Natura Ruined it for me.:lol: (Thanks Gurl) natura87

Yeah, I had a lot of stuff that shipped too:
Kreoyl
Komaza
Curlmart

Just to name a few.

But....I will be using up quite a bit of this in the next coupla' wash days.:yep:

natura87

I'd use it if somewhat gave it to me or bought it for me...but for that price. I'll just stick with my tried and true brands... Shea Moisture, Curl Junkie...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@natura87

Well, the partial to virtually very little ingredients list is definitely a No-Go with them ridiculous prices.

I want Full Disclosure. Definitely which part of Cambodia that milk is comin' from....Maybe that's the Patent Pending:rolleyes:

natura87

@Brownie518

Girl, I ain't thinking about that any more.:look:

Those YTE women all over that Page was a definite turn-off for me. I'm skrait.:yawn:

That that Virgin-Cambodian-Breast-Milk took me there.:lol:

Natura Ruined it for me.:lol: (Thanks Gurl) natura87

Yeah, I had a lot of stuff that shipped too:
Kreoyl
Komaza
Curlmart

Just to name a few.

But....I will be using up quite a bit of this in the next coupla' wash days.:yep:

So what your saying is the idea of spraying your hair with it doesnt interest you..? What if it promoted growth and resiliency. People use whale sperm and vaginal cream. Why draw the line at breast milk?:lachen::lachen:

I can just see it now, lil Korean ladies that own BSS hiding behind the counter.:cry:

chebaby

chile i go to catch up on the trayvon martin case on youtube and come back to yall talking about having breast milk on lock:thud:

chebaby

yall in here acting a fool lmao.
but im not gonna lie, all them white women on the site turned me off too. i mean what the heck they on the site for. they on there frolicking with the coconuts and stuff:lachen:

natura87

chile i go to catch up on the trayvon martin case on youtube and come back to yall talking about having breast milk on lock:thud:

I cant watch anything Trayvon related. It makes me sick that they are making an innocent boy the villian. I have 2 brothers and 2 new nephews (3 weeks and 6 months) and it makes me sick.:nono:

Brownie518

@Brownie518 @curlyhersheygirl

I think I came up with a little system to knock out some of this smaller stuff.

I should have made a small dent at least by Labor Day.
IDareT'sHair

:yep: That's good. I really have to get all these butters/lotions/pomades out of here. Way too many.
I love butters/greases/pomades :look: And some of that Alikay stuff sounds too good. I'd like to try the oils and that Lemongrass leave in and the Honey Sage (?) DC.

natura87

chebaby

*Falls Out* Che Take Her On natura87.....

Lawd...WHY DID I CLICK ON THAT FRIDGE:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....:huh:

She might be coming up with new products. Maybe a butter or a serum.

chebaby You wouldnt buy any? :lol:

It's organic, free of pesticides, mineral oil, parabens, phtalates, sulfates, parrafins,proplylene glycol, synthetic fragrances and no animal ingredients. The natural community would eat it up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

Yeah...Imma work on them.

All the 50-11 little bottles & jars of Lotions and Cremes and Summa' Buttas':lick:

Imma just keep using it until it's gone.:ohwell:

I may save my M Dean Coffee for Fall.

And just work on getting rid of some other DC'ers.:look:

natura87

Lita

chebaby

I saw the 17 Essential Oil.:lick: And the Sprays. *drool*:lol:

That stuff is "Pricey" Does it get 'decent' reviews?

You gotta do some reviews on it & does she ever have Sales?

IDareT'sHair Hi! 17 essential oil was very nice as a pre & scalp treatment..Yogurt Shea,very moisturizing but,the yogurt losen my hair tex a little..But it's a descent product..Litlle goes a long way.

Happy Hair Growing!