Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

I thought the Sprays, some of the DC'ers and there was a Scalp Pomade that sounded really good. :lick:

I wonder if they ever have Sales?:look:

I could not find a complete list of ingredients.:perplexed

chebaby

@chebaby

I thought the Sprays, some of the DC'ers and there was a Scalp Pomade that sounded really good. :lick:

I wonder if they ever have Sales?:look:

I could not find a complete list of ingredients.:perplexed
she doesnt disclose all her ingredients.:ohwell:
on some of the lables she writes "patent pending":perplexed i wanna send her an email saying girl bye:lol:

CocoGlow

That Claudie's thread gets no love LOL ... I'll repost my question here:

For those that have tried either the Renew Protein Conditioner or Normalizing Conditioner from Claudie's .. would you consider them mild, medium or strong protein conditioners?

Ingredients from the website:

Renew Protein Conditioner
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium, Keratin, Obignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Fragrance, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender), EDTA, Preservative, Citric Acid.

Normalizing Conditioner
Distilled Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium, Babassau Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Keratin, Jojoba Protein, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Glycerin, Fragrance, Preservative, Molasses.

Thanks ladies!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NappyRina

You should ask Claudie.:lol: She's excellent in consultations about her products and providing detailed information.

I've used both,. In fact, I'm under the dryer now with the Renew. I consider it a Light/Medium Protein.

For me, the Normalizing is/was more like a Balancer of Moisture & Protein like AO's GBP. It contains both.

That's why It's a Normalizing. I also had this one, but think I'm out.

CocoGlow

IDareT'sHair

Thanks hun! ... as long as they are not strong proteins, I'll prob try both .. my Low Porosity hair is funny with protein ... I'm still experimenting with finding the right proteins for my hair :spinning:

chebaby

@chebaby

Girl, I just Cowashed with Oyin Honey Hemp. Haven't used that in a long time.

I'm in Love All Over Again!:lick:
:nono:i dont wanna hear it. cause now you gonna make me take a trip to Baltimore to get some and aint nobody got time fo dat:lol: i have been thinking about oyin lately cause i spotted my dew in my stash.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

That's @chebaby fault come up in here talmbout some durn Alikay 'nem.:nono:

My Steamer might be dyin'. :sad: It didn't get hot tonight.

My Neighbor took it home and said he will play around with it tomorrow to see if he can get it to work.:rolleyes:

That Through off my entire relaxation of a Tuesday Wash Day. I hope he can Fix it.:nono:

chebaby

@curlyhersheygirl

That's @chebaby fault come up in here talmbout some durn Alikay 'nem.:nono:

My Steamer might be dyin'. :sad: It didn't get hot tonight.

My Neighbor took it home and said he will play around with it tomorrow to see if he can get it to work.:rolleyes:

That Through off my entire relaxation of a Tuesday Wash Day. I hope he can Fix it.:nono:
sorry to hear about your steama. that sucks:perplexed

girl that alikay got me with all them pretty colors and tropical smells:lick:
@chebaby

Sorry Che, but I loved using that Honey Hemp tonight and was very happeh I have another Liter.:lick:

It's still a Fav!:grin:
girl now you gonna have me look up so oyin products. shame on you:lol:

natura87

felic1

IDareT'sHair...I am so sorry to hear about your steamer. :cry:That is terrible. I hope it can be repaired. I said I was pulling out my Oyin Honey Hemp from the fridge in July. I must've been using up something. I am looking forward to it

chebaby

i dont think her site is ratchet but i dont like the fact that she got so many white women on it. whats up with all the crossing over when they aint even thinking about your products????
but whatever, i digress.

and free shipping over $150, girl bye, aint nobody buying that much stuff from you.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

You need some Honey Hemp for Old Times Sake. *pours out a capful for Che*:yep:

@felic1 Thanks Girlie! I rode that thang Hard. He's a little Mr. Fix-It so I'm sure he'll take it all apart. I was just thinking....what if it's full of Gunk! SMH.:blush:

@natura87 Natural if you ever say a Breast milk from a Cambodian Virgin again.......:lol: Ever!

natura87

IDareT'sHair

Seriously though. What does she think is so good that she needs to charge that much for it? There is no reason for it to be that expensive.

I just assume its hard to get Cambodian virgin breast milk in this economy but maybe she somehow has a vendor on lock...so she charges a pretty penny for it.

Brownie518

@IDareT'sHair

Seriously though. What does she think is so good that she needs to charge that much for it? There is no reason for it to be that expensive.

I just assume its hard to get Cambodian virgin breast milk in this economy but maybe she somehow has a vendor on lock...so she charges a pretty penny for it.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518 @curlyhersheygirl @natura87

Hmmpf.:rolleyes:

I'm not one to Gossip cause I hardly know her...but if you have the utter unmitigated gall to offer free shipping at One-Fiddy....:look:

You can't be havin' many Sales.. or Customers for that Matter.:yawn:

Not that I'm one to Gossip. Just Sayin':rolleyes:

It's best I become uninterested again.....:look: