IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Neighbor hasn't brought my Steamer back yet. :ohwell:

He may not have gotten around to looking at it today.:perplexed

I put one in a Cart, but took it out.:blush:

Lawd....I hope I don't have to buy a Replacement.:pray: :pray:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Beamodel, I went with Choco and Berry Swirl. I went with darker colors in case I have any conditioner to rub against the cap, it won't look so cruddy. I was planning to make a thread about the cap but haven't done it yet. Guess I'll do that this week. Or heck, tomorrow while not working.

Brownie518

Hey, ya'll.

I got my Silk Dreams yesterday and used the Razz for my DC. :lick: My hair felt great rinsing it out. I left it for an hour under a plastic cap, no heat or oil added or anything. I'm glad I got two jars. My hair dried so silky and soft. :yep: I'm going to use it again Saturday morning.

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

Wait, Joe has changed????? Hmph, well, I'm glad I have like four jars of it then. (I'm all late!) I hadn't heard about new batches being different.

I'm still waiting on:

Claudie's
Kreyolessence - shipped
Hairveda
Shescentit
Shi Naturals - shipped

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
divachyk, you need to do a review of the Hot Head vs. Hair Therapy Wrap. My first love, is my blue electric heat cap from my mama, but I've been using the HTW for when I need to piddle paddle around the house.

How long does it stay hot? How much hair can you get in there? Is it roomy?

Beamodel

@Lita curlyhersheygirl @Brownie518 @divachyk @Beamodel

I got a Jar Of Joe on a Swap. Now I see what folks were talmbout.

This Jar of Joe is nothing like the 1st 50-11 previous Jars Of Joe's I've purchased. SMH:blush:

This one is more oily and has an entirely different consistency. Totally different.

So, is that how it is now?:ohwell:

My last 8oz Jar (unopened) is the Old Formula. More Dense and less oily and smooth. I want to convo her & ask what's up? :nono:

I most definitely will before I place a order for any.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

I must have missed this. Dang, that's fugged up. I love jar of joe. Let us know what she says but I have a feeling that she will tell you some fluff story.

Did you all read that thread that NJoy got banned from this site?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
divachyk, you need to do a review of the Hot Head vs. Hair Therapy Wrap. My first love, is my blue electric heat cap from my mama, but I've been using the HTW for when I need to piddle paddle around the house.

How long does it stay hot? How much hair can you get in there? Is it roomy?

divachyk

I was gonna get the one you got until she told me the cotton candy one was back in stock.

MileHighDiva, deal, that's kinda the review I was planning on. I'm thinking to have it posted by this weekend. :grin: Beamodel, cotton candy is very cute.