Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

Probably can't check out, cause I don't need it.:lol:

Keep me posted on that Coffee Butter. You are right 2oz JOJ is way more expensive actually.

Speaking of HH, I want another one of those Black Coffee Creamies, but it cost too Dang much.:nono:

Since I was sick, I only did my hair 1 day this week (yesterday), so I may 'tweak' my Regi for a few months and start doing it on Saturday with an all day Oil Soak.

So, I ordered some Pure Mustard Oil yesterday. And will do the weekly long "soaks" until about May.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

I hope you are feeling better. I wanted to try HH coffee cream stuff but never pulled the trigger because I liked JOJ so much.

Lol at your Naturele Lee comment. Girl I don't need to buy anything else for a few months. I need to start using up some stuff.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair
Thanks girly. I might go for it one day. But I really love that JOJ. I use it to deal with and it keeps my ends moisturized like it isn't anyone's business, lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

For Example BFH has an 8oz Espresso Hair Creme for about $14.00 for 8.5 ounces. And to me, that's reasonable.

It doesn't smell as wonderful but the price-point is right.

Babygrowth

Hey ladies! Since I've sold a lot of stuff on the forum I have decided to buy Njoys growth oil. I washed my hair last night after not doing it for almost two weeks :)nono:) and I lost the same amount of shed hair I was losing weekly using trigger... it has to go... so, I hope this one works some magic!!! I over moisturized my hair last night so today I'm clarifying with the awesome Elucence acidifying shampoo then SSI Okra... hope my hair feels better... may try my KBN creamy conditioner as a rinse out to follow the Okra... I think it will be a KBN day. Leave in and butter too!

Also my HS rake comb is cool. No snagged hairs in the comb. Detangling would have been a breeze but the moisture overload killed it so will use it again today.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Today's wash day was eventful. Tangles and breakage. I've not had one of these episodes in a while. I DCed with HV SitriNillah. I love that stuff. :lick:

natura87

*rolls through thread like a tumbleweed*

Hey y'all.

Finished my Aunt Jackie's detangler. I like it. Finished my CR Almond Jai twisting butter. Its an okay leave in.

No need to repurchase..cuz I have too much stuff.

Brownie518

Hey ya'll...hope everyone us doing well. Since i have been off, i usually sleep around 6pm til about 11 so i miss you all.

Im thinkin about tgat NG new leave in spray. Anyone know the ingredients?

chebaby

yesterday i went to my bss and got:
4oz HTN hair lotion
a danman brush
kbb complete conditioner
kbb hair mask
MHC olive you deep conditioner(this used to be my baby daddy so i had to get it)

and my SSI shipped finally. im looking forward to that.
i wanted to rollerset my hair but with my goodies coming in the mail i want to try those so i dont know.

Lita

@curlyhersheygirl

This line looks very, very interesting.....but I'm not sure if I'm feelin' any more new lines right now or if I wanna stick with the tried & true, but thought this stuff sounded good

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturallyAmari?ref=br_feed_12

What do YA'LL think? @Brownie518 @Lita @robot. @Beamodel @Ltown @Babygrowth @chebaby divachyk

IDareT'sHair Looks interesting,but it's not calling my name...lol....I'll wait for reviews...

Happy Hair Growing!

Beamodel

Lita

I have the sarenzo beads Ayurvedic butter. It's nice. She sent it to me when she blipped up my order. Have you tried that before?

Lita

Lita

I have the sarenzo beads Ayurvedic butter. It's nice. She sent it to me when she blipped up my order. Have you tried that before?

Beamodel Glad she resolved the issue,don't think I have that butter by Serenzo..How is the texture?.....I have Njois Ayurvedic butter & the tex is really nice/creamy.

Happy Hair Growing!

Beamodel

Beamodel Glad she resolved the issue,don't think I have that butter by Serenzo..How is the texture?.....I have Njois Ayurvedic butter & the tex is really nice/creamy.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Yea she sent a full 4 oz jar of that. It's soft and kinda creamy I like it. I kinda wish I had another scent but bit isn't bad (honeycomb smells like honey lol).

I love the nettle and jojoba cream.
The burdock cream feels the exact way as the nettle.

The chocolate butter is ok. Kinda oily feeling on my hair but it's ok. Only have a sample of tht.

The chocolate frosting she sent in error is nice and creamy. Like tht one.

And she also sent me a sample of something new some goats milk something. It smells like chocolate but I like it.

Brownie518

Hey ladies! Im here under the dryer after a nice NG Herbal Blends DC.

I finished up a Shi Naturals Tea and Liquid Gold oil. Purchased 2 Ovation Cell Therapy with my reward certificate, some Roux PCC, HTN Oil, and L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Reverse mask.

Im browsing sites while I dry, Sarenzo and that one IDareT'sHair posted...

Brownie518

I just bit on Soultanicals 30% off...hope it goes well. Got a 16oz Knot sauce, both oils, Wrappers delught, and the Detox. Got free shipping, too.