Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

I did get a 4oz of NG's Parsley Pomade.:lick: I don't see it listed very often and it's always 2oz's, so I went ahead and got a 4oz. :look:

It feels really good consistency-wise. Can't smell anything right now., so I don't know what the scent is like or...if it even has a scent?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

Thanks Curly. How you doin' on your Huge MD Stash?

I sold some of mine to **Fab** she said she was looking for some DC'ers. :look:....:lol:

I think I sent her an extra Leave-In just to whittle it down some more.

I still have a bit tho'. Will keep working on it.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

They always get me when I'm not looking to sell anything & break me down.:rolleyes:

But *cough* you know I can always pull somethin' togevver.:lol:

I might buy some Hairitage? I feel like buying a little something, but I want/need a little discount for inspiration.:lol:

robot.

Used up an SSI avocado condish (one replacement) and my KC spiral spritz.

I picked up a new gel from MOMs and ended up exchanging it the day after. It was a spray gel but way too light; I got no hold from it whatsoever. After this gel (forget the name) I want to try the Aubrey Organics B5 design gel.

Tried the SSI pomegranate condish. So far I'm not impressed but I'll see how it goes. I used KCCC the other day and liked it. My hair didn't drip dry all day and the definition was nice. But it does not play well with my SSI avocado condish. No matter how much I put in my hair, my hair would not get that same 'slip.' :perplexed Won't be using the KCCC again. I just wanted to give it another go for old time's sake.

Shea Moisture had some nice men's items :look: A really thick butter moisturizer and a gel that looks good. They have manly scents but idc :look: The Camille Rose gel looks good too but not for no 22 gahtdamn dollars :ohwell:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Today was 70+ degrees but I couldn't enjoy it. For the last 3 days my nose has been clogged like 100%. I finally broke down and went to the dr. Got a steroid shot, some nasal spray...now I can breath again. I even purchased a humidifier because my allergies are that jacked up. Florida, pollen, go figure!

I picked up some storage bins from Michael's and Big Lots for all my health & beauty stuff. I'm seriously out of room and I haven't even purchased much lately.

I converted my BFF to loving all things hair. She even ordered some products online although she told me she wouldn't. I'm so proud of her! :grin:

Ltown

Greyland
Good early morning ladies!

I went to target today and they are selling as i am, camille rose(wasn't alot or what I was looking for). I looked for KBB but didn't see her. I don't know who is the store marketer but that awesome they are definately stocking for people of color. HV next:grin: she's from this area and I'm surprise she doesn't but I guess she keeps it 100% natural without preservative!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel It looks really, really good.:lick: Shipping isn't bad either, but kinda high for 2oz's.:look:

Maybe some of those ETSY Vendors will have some Easter and M-Day Sales to off-set some of their costs.

I wanted that Avocado & Amala Lotion from Natural Lee, but couldn't check out.:ohwell:

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Yea, it's kinda pricy but so is HH and pay for hers I just wanted to test it out and see if u like it.

I'm sure there will be some MD and Easter sales. I can't wait to see what will be on sale.

I wonder what is wrong with Natural Lee and why you can't check out. Hmmmm