Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Lita

Yay! Some action! I missed you guys! Hope everyones doing okay! I'm obsessing over skincare and makeup so I think I'm good on hair products til May... although I have this new itch to buy Silk Dreams since she got this new serum and I do need one or three :giggle:

Babygrowth You too with the skincare..lol..Your not by yourself..Getting my skin/body spring summer ready...lol..BB creams face mist & all..

Happy Hair Growing!

Babygrowth

Babygrowth You too with the skincare..lol..Your not by yourself..Getting my skin/body spring summer ready...lol..BB creams face mist & all..

Happy Hair Growing!

I know that's right! I'm trying to find your post with the suggestions you gave me but I must be perusing too fast cuz I can't find it! Do you mind telling me your suggestions again? I literally need everything but I recently discovered Vasseur skincare and Brallywood Butta so they cover most of my needs but a PJ needs variety and a stash that lasts! Lol! Lita

Brownie518

I dozed off and missed the Soultanicals oil deal. I wanted more of that, too. I guess i can wait and see what next fridays deal will be.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Yay! Some action! I missed you guys! Hope everyones doing okay! I'm obsessing over skincare and makeup so I think I'm good on hair products til May... although I have this new itch to buy Silk Dreams since she got this new serum and I do need one or three :giggle:

Exactly -- I'm enjoying my facial steamer! :grin: Babygrowth

Ltown

Greyland
Good morning ladies!

You all know who the boss up in here, when she down this thread is down too:look:

IDareT'sHair, glad you are better:grin:

I want to try camille rose aloe gel butter, i seen a poster talk about her braidout which looks good. I don't want a big jar maybe i can get some sample jar.
Afroveda send me shipping notice finally.

Lita

I know that's right! I'm trying to find your post with the suggestions you gave me but I must be perusing too fast cuz I can't find it! Do you mind telling me your suggestions again? I literally need everything but I recently discovered Vasseur skincare and Brallywood Butta so they cover most of my needs but a PJ needs variety and a stash that lasts! Lol! Lita

Babygrowth Hi! For face/body mist Jasons vit C spray is good very refreshing & you can find it local/cheap...Lioele-Seaweed Trouble Care mist,Skin79 Green Tea mist,Skin79 vit C mist...Works wonders for sensitive skin..

Skin Rx-vit C serum 30% I apply a little every night on my face/little around eyes..

MUAC-Green Tea Cleanser..Love this..

MUAC-Glycolic,Lactic peels for trouble areas..T Zone (pores) I use SL 15%...

Skin Rx-Glycolic 15% I use this in the spring/summer it's very light..No peeling it keeps my trouble areas in place..

MUAC-Mandelic Toner..If you have oily skin/T zone this really breaks down the oil without stripping the skin.

Skin Rx-Hydra Essence Toner..Very mild,but effective..Skin is super soft.
Skin Rx-Acne Toner..This is great for pores/ T zone..

Platinum Skincare-Glycolic Toner 10%
Platinum Skincare-Glycolic Cleanser 10%
Platinum Skincare-Glycolic & Lactic body wash...This is my favorite..

MUAC-Glycolic Body Wash..

MUAC-Body sugar scrub & sugar wash..

Last edited:

Babygrowth

Babygrowth Hi! For face/body mist Jasons vit C spray is good very refreshing & you can find it local/cheap...Lioele-Seaweed Trouble Care mist,Skin79 Green Tea mist,Skin79 vit C mist...Works wonders for sensitive skin..

Skin Rx-vit C serum 30% I apply a little every night on my face/little around eyes..

MUAC-Green Tea Cleanser..Love this..

MUAC-Glycolic,Lactic peels for trouble areas..T Zone (pores) I use SL 15%...

Skin Rx-Glycolic 15% I use this in the spring/summer it's very light..No peeling it keeps my trouble areas in place..

MUAC-Mandelic Toner..If you have oily skin/T zone this really breaks down the oil without stripping the skin.

Skin Rx-Hydra Essence Toner..Very mild,but effective..Skin is super soft.
Skin Rx-Acne Toner..This is great for pores/ T zone..

Platinum Skincare-Glycolic Toner 10%
Platinum Skincare-Glycolic Cleanser 10%

MUAC-Glycolic Body Wash..

MUAC-Body sugar scrub & sugar wash..

Thanks Lita! Can you give me a breakdown of your regimen? The last time I had a regimen it was wash, exfoliate, toner, moisturizer, done! Lol! Peels, serums, etc I only did whenever I got a facial which was once or twice a year so I'm a little intimidated but I know I can make it work!

natura87

Hi.

I've been so sick I've been slacking on doing my hair. Bronchitis is no joke. I will try to do it today and if not tonight, well...tomorrow.

Babygrowth

Hi.

I've been so sick I've been slacking on doing my hair. Bronchitis is no joke. I will try to do it today and if not tonight, well...tomorrow.

Feel better honey... it will be over before you know it. I hate any sickness that messes with breathing, eating, and sleeping lol!

Lita

Thanks Lita! Can you give me a breakdown of your regimen? The last time I had a regimen it was wash, exfoliate, toner, moisturizer, done! Lol! Peels, serums, etc I only did whenever I got a facial which was once or twice a year so I'm a little intimidated but I know I can make it work!

Babygrowth Hi! I use chem peels to spot treat on Mondays..Only spot treat..After I use Rosehip cream to moisturize..Tuesday I use skin Rx hydra essence toner in the the morning,it's very mild & ultra hydrating,I use vit c serum 30%,except on my t zone,I use pore serums/etc on that area...Fridays I use face mask...

*Ive also incorporated over night sleeping packs/gels..Keeps the skin smooth,firm & soft..Glowy.

*Beautymate-Has a nice eye mask,that really help to lighten dark circles..

Mixing baking soda & green tea really helps with pores...If your not into mixing,buy Missha green tea & baking soda wash..Very nice.

*Mixing baking soda,honey & green tea makes a nice hair mask..

~My skin is responding well with Asain & American skincare combo..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas I missed y'all. My subscription was up and I thought it was on automatic renewal but I guess they stopped that I couldn't remember. Anyway I just paid so I could chat with my peeps :drunk:

I received my NG and HH orders on Thursday and I made an Easter list just in case there will be some good deals.

natura87 & IDareT'sHair I hope you ladies return to 100% soon.

SpiceUpMyHair

[USER][/USER]IDareT'sHair

She always had that cleansing conditioner, I think she just changed the name and created a new cleansing conditioners without acv. But both are still mango and berries. I like the one with acv. The smell is very faint, consistency is very lite imo. I believe I would love it in the summer time b4 the new growth starts to kick in.:grin:

Last edited:

Babygrowth

Babygrowth Hi! I use chem peels to spot treat on Mondays..Only spot treat..After I use Rosehip cream to moisturize..Tuesday I use skin Rx hydra essence toner in the the morning,it's very mild & ultra hydrating,I use vit c serum 30%,except on my t zone,I use pore serums/etc on that area...Fridays I use face mask...

*Ive also incorporated over night sleeping packs/gels..Keeps the skin smooth,firm & soft..Glowy.

*Beautymate-Has a nice eye mask,that really help to lighten dark circles..

Mixing baking soda & green tea really helps with pores...If your not into mixing,buy Missha green tea & baking soda wash..Very nice.

*Mixing baking soda,honey & green tea makes a nice hair mask..

~My skin is responding well with Asain & American skincare combo..

Happy Hair Growing!

Thank you very much for that! I'm sooo excited to start caring for my skin the way I do my hair! Will let you know what I end up getting!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

My SSI came yesterday (the Amazon Butters) I think I might like them. They consistency looks great.:yep:

Yeah, my mind has re-booted a bit from ST'icals i.e. not overly eager since folks were having so many recent 'issues' so I'll proceed with caution on them.:ohwell:

I know I'll get some things from HV not sure what else.