Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby :poke:Well, start trying them! So, I can hear about them.:lol:

I guess if I had bins I'd have an Oil Bin, a Reconstructor/Protein Bin, several DC Bins, a Hair Creme/Lotion Bin and a Grease Bin.

I'd probably separate the Protein DC'ers (bin) from the Moisturizing DC'er (bin).:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

Who all did you buy from VDay? I got Komaza and I haven't bought Komaza in a long, long time.

Ever since they discontinued that Intensive DC'er. I loved that stuff.:lick:

chebaby

@chebaby :poke:Well, start trying them! So, I can hear about them.:lol:

I guess if I had bins I'd have an Oil Bin, a Reconstructor/Protein Bin, several DC Bins, a Hair Creme/Lotion Bin and a Grease Bin.

I'd probably separate the Protein DC'ers (bin) from the Moisturizing DC'er (bin).:look:
you see what i just bumped:look: its beautiful:lol:

i had an oil bin but its empty now cause my oils spilled out and i cant clean the bin out:ohwell: you ever tried to clean a whole bin full of oil:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Not real fond of SM's Anti Breakage Hair Mask. :ohwell:

I think the scent gets on my nerves. Most thankful I only have 1 jar and it's half gone.:look:

Tonight I used it to cowash with *tryna' finish it up* I've also used it as a Pre-Rx on dry hair (before cowashing with something else).:lol:

I definitely won't repurchase.:nono: So far, it seems like the only 2 I would consider repurchasing is the Purfication Masque and the Elixir (oil spritz).

But I haven't tried any of the rest of them (and probably won't):look:

natura87

I think the scent gets on my nerves. Most thankful I only have 1 jar and it's half gone.:look:

Tonight I used it to cowash with *tryna' finish it up* I've also used it as a Pre-Rx on dry hair (before cowashing with something else).:lol:

I definitely won't repurchase.:nono: So far, it seems like the only 2 I would consider repurchasing is the Purfication Masque and the Elixir (oil spritz).

The Purification masque is amazing. I hate the smell but it works so well. Its not carried at my local Target or Walgreens or CVS or Sallys though.

natura87

I hear the SM baby lotions can be used in the hair as well. Interesting . I think Tastiredbone and Curlypad have tried it.

natura87

I kinda wanna try the baby lotions in my hair...the entire SM Baby line is really good. Since I got rid of a boatload of products I wasnt using so...I want to just try these as multipurpose items for both my hair and my boday.

Plus I havent bought anything in a while and I kinda want to.

felic1

Ladies...Is February 18, a federal holiday? We have a lot of government workers in this thread. Will the mail run on Monday?

Babygrowth

I give up on shea moisture. However the baby line is ok. I use the the soap on me and my son. I'm trying burts bees now... I may try their hair line later on down the line if this soap works out... I need on the ground staples so when my other products take two months to arrive I have good organic/natural backups... I hope kbb and CR at target turn out to be good and don't end up on clearance too fast...

Ltown

Greyland
Good Evening ladies! hope all is well, it wet and cold this weekend; why, why always get this way, during the weekday it's 60 degrees.
IDareT'sHair, I finally got my ST sample; can you believe it was just the sample and it took 3 1/2 weeks.
I lost my love for SM too got to get rid of some, HV red tea has beat them out, did I say this already this week:lol:

Monday 18 Feb is President day, no mail:look:
chebaby, peek at your channel looking forward to more. :grin: