Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IMO the YAM is nice but it is nothing special. I'd get it if it were on sale but its not anything I have backups of (like CJ Smoothing Lotion:lick:). Its..just okay. I bought mine last year and I've used it...maybe twice and barely made a dent.

I should use it this weekend.

The condensed custard is overrated. The smell is really nice but it isnt moisturizing enough for my skin in Upstate NY winters. I might try it on my hair next time I twist.

natura87 - You're right. I totally forgot that. I did like the condensed, I think the scent got me, but it didn't keep me moisturized (but I seem to be having that problem with everything lately) that's probably why I didn't jump to buy it.

natura87

@natura87 - You're right. I totally forgot that. I did like the condensed, I think the scent got me, but it didn't keep me moisturized (but I seem to be having that problem with everything lately) that's probably why I didn't jump to buy it.

Its great in warmer months...but where I live thats only like 6 months out of the year... so its a seasonal item @ best.

bronzebomb

divachyk - same here. I wanted to puchase some Extension Plus Weave this weekend, but the were talking about sequestration & furloughs...

I will need that money if Congress doesn't get it together.

so homemade hair-dos for me...

chebaby

@chebaby

KBB is suppose to be in Target March 18th
thank you.
i cant wait. i wonder whats in the little jar with the circular top. i fittin to go up in there and snatch all the hair masks:lick:

hey ladies:wave:
i got second day hair going on today. i rubbed in a good amount of coconut oil:lick: i love that stuff.

sunday i plan on doing another amla treatment, them bastids over at butters n bars still aint gimme my amla. imma do amla, hibiscus, brahmi, olive oil and thats probably it. then i think imma follow up with that bask cacoa bark deep conditioner.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Tried the knot sauce for finger detangling. Lawd it's good and slippery! Gonna take a nap and see how my hair feels. I've had a headache all day!

Lita

Lita, I've picked up a few things here and there but I'm taking a pause also because they are again talking about job cuts & furlough. If furloughed, dh and I will be working 4 days a week with the 5 day without pay. Pretty much equates to a household reduction of income of 45%. :blush::perplexed

divachyk Wow! What a reduction 45% is a lot..I wish you guys well..Hopefully it will pass soon.

Happy Hair Growing!

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas. I received my ST order yesterday and I also placed another order during her VDay sale using the new code.

I'll be installing nubian twists tomorrow so I did my hair today and I used the knot sauce as a LI and braided my hair using the fluffalicious. My hair is so soft right now I'll see how it feels tomorrow.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:giggle: lets hope not. i havent been to the bask site in a while so i didnt even know they had a new product out. imma check it out.

chebaby

Yeah, they got several 'new' thangs. :look: Go look:look:

Fool'n w/ Brownie518 She done talked me into trying the 'new' Whiskey & Vanilla Hair Soak. I said it ain't Volka:lol:

It's $22 for 9 ounces which is better than $25 for 4 ounces of poop-in-a-jar:perplexed

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
divachyk - same here. I wanted to puchase some Extension Plus Weave this weekend, but the were talking about sequestration & furloughs...

I will need that money if Congress doesn't get it together.

so homemade hair-dos for me...

bronzebomb, I'm so sick of the terms sequestration and furlough. Congress need to stop playing. Being out of work like that will drain the savings quick! Ltown does this impact you also?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I ordered some Soultanicals despite posting about a reduction in income :giggle: It was only $25 so it didn't set me back too badly. I got some dash the ash and hershea polishing fudge. I will post a review when I get it.

I've been enjoying Carol's Daughter body jelly. I'm very impressed.

chebaby

@chebaby

Yeah, they got several 'new' thangs. :look: Go look:look:

Fool'n w/ @Brownie518 She done talked me into trying the 'new' Whiskey & Vanilla Hair Soak. I said it ain't Volka:lol:

It's $22 for 9 ounces which is better than $25 for 4 ounces of poop-in-a-jar:perplexed
im about to go look now.
:lol: @ it aint vodka.
girl i get mad err time i think about kern nem:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

You need too Steam more. Especially after your Amala Rx's. :lick:

Gurl...I'm addicted to Steamin'.:lol:

I didn't use up anything. My Enso is still holding on. And I have x1 16 ounce b/up of the Cacao & x1 16 ounce of the SeaBuckthorn.

:look:....I still have a decent sized Enso Stash *cough - le sigh*:sad:

Babygrowth

I ordered some Soultanicals despite posting about a reduction in income :giggle: It was only $25 so it didn't set me back too badly. I got some dash the ash and hershea polishing fudge. I will post a review when I get it.

I've been enjoying Carol's Daughter body jelly. I'm very impressed.

Hey divachyk! I got that dash the ash and that stuff is dense like shea butter but it left my skin so soft and glowy. I save it for my feet because I love coconut oil for the rest of my body more than anything.I don't like the musky spicy smell either...

chebaby

@chebaby

You need too Steam more. Especially after your Amala Rx's. :lick:

Gurl...I'm addicted to Steamin'.:lol:

I didn't use up anything. My Enso is still holding on. And I have x1 16 ounce b/up of the Cacao & x1 16 ounce of the SeaBuckthorn.

:look:....I still have a decent sized Enso Stash *cough - le sigh*:sad:
imma start steaming again. i just hate setting mine up. you know i got a table top one.

yea you do have a nice size enso satsh. you lucky:grin:
@chebaby

Hey Che, If this b.a.s.k. is just kinda meh..:yawn:that will kill the rest for me. *crosses fangas*

@divachyk Let us know how ST'cals body stuff is.:yep:
:blush::lachen: you aint giving them no chances lmao.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Nah Gurl..I don't wanna get hooked on no b.a.s.k.:ohwell:

Hey, When did QB OHHB start being in a bottle? I just saw that in the Stash Part #1 from:heated:

And you know what I'm talmbout.:look:....:lol:

:help: It's like a bad accident. I can't stop looking at it.:lol: