Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I washed using the Terresentials mud wash, and DCed using CJ Smoothing Conditioner.

When I washed out the conditioner after I steamed my hair felt really strange. like it was coating or something... well i'll see when my hair dries. which will be like 2 days after all this ecostyler i put in it :look:

So I haven't gotten very far with my lists bc I started out with Curl Junkie then got stuck cuz I haven't seen anywhere that they are actually having a sale. Okay gotta move on. They only have 2 sales a year and they not gonna have this one? Ya'll know I will cut off a vendor quick.

Hi ladies!

I ordered hv red satin moisturizer with 15% its going to go fast bf and i'm not tsking the chance.
IDareT'sHair, you are the queen of the u1b1 don't know why you won't start new thread. Product junkies is the name i'm suggesting we never lasted long with the other, and it really not a challenge we are more of a group.

Found out CJ will be announcing their sale tomorrow. Okay so let me make my list then. Claudie's site is closed until the sale. I don't need much from her since I'm pretty well stocked up.

Hey ladies!
I am so ready for these sales. I need my Silk Dreams and Claudie's right about now.

Nothing going on with my hair. Just used a little Marguerite's Magic on nape/edges and used some Nourish oil.

Dang we were all the way on the 4th page. I finished my BF lists and I also got the Curl Junkie e-mail. I'm actually thinking of doing something crazy :look: ...buying nothing on BF or just buying from one place. We shall see.

Dang we were all the way on the 4th page. I finished my BF lists and I also got the Curl Junkie e-mail. I'm actually thinking of doing something crazy :look: ...buying nothing on BF or just buying from one place. We shall see.

Shay72 - I may be doing the crazy with you :grin:

I may add Sabino to my list, they have BOGO now til 12/1. The only other thing I really want is some SD Wheat Germ. But I'm scared I'll go HAM on the site. I did like the Whip, and I need more co-wash cleanser, I always want DC's. Tempted to revist Desty Hy, I'd like the Bliss DC, and the Avocado, Vanilla Dream, and see HAM! Lemme make another cart :look:

Ok so I think Im only gonna buy from HQS and Claudies
HV's sale is also good but then again I already have a butt load of HV stuff and I dont see anything new and exciting to try there.

edit: I wish claudie left her site up so we could browse and re-make our lists lol

Last edited:
My PBN Murumuru milk and Honey Butta are finally gone. I will finish up the Sweet cocoa bean this week as a moisturizer.

Start my job next week.:yay: Finally.

I'm not getting anything this BF so I will just shop my stash and just live through haul pics and video that I expect will be uploaded. I dont know why but I love watching haul videos. It makes me not feel so bad about the BSS in the closet.:lachen:

So I gave myself a hair cut of sorts. I cut 1.5-2inches in the back layers and about 1-1.5inches in the crown and bangs. I can't tell a difference right now in twists since they hang the same length but I love the feel of the blunt ends. I could tell I cut off a lot of damaged areas from my heat experiments last year. Still going to get a professional cut in the new year. I don't know who remember Mook's Hair but she is a stylist around here and I'm gonna let her play in my hair and give me a nice cut.

I'm only going to get HQS and SSI. I'm not trying to order from all over the place and the things I need I can get from SSI and with HQS sale I can try her oil and reup on the cocleanser may get the DCs. I may get the PBN chocolate if the shipping is good.

I caught up, kind of. I started reading posts that started on 11/1. I hope we plan to start on new thread with the new year.

I plan to buy from Silk Dreams, Claudie's, Curl Junkie, Shi Naturals and Bel Nuovo. Any reviews on Bel Nuovo's stuff? Did the Claudie's Khave line come out yet?

@IDareT'sHair
I think we should come up with a new name for the thread and the first person on on the 1st can start it. I just don't know that I will be on that day. Right now I don't have any name suggestions but I will think on it.

Will be working on my BF lists today. Got my little book out. I'm not one to make carts early. As long as I have my lists ready I can get in & out real quick.

Hi ladies!

I ordered hv red satin moisturizer with 15% its going to go fast bf and i'm not tsking the chance.
@IDareT'sHair, you are the queen of the u1b1 don't know why you won't start new thread. Product junkies is the name i'm suggesting we never lasted long with the other, and it really not a challenge we are more of a group.

Wow, no new thread.

@SerjicalStrike Can start a Part VI, if & Whenever she feels like it. :yawn:

I've been reluctant to doing it, because of randomness.:rolleyes:

@Ltown I won't be doing it, because I have several threads already.:look:

This is where the idea of a new thread came from. Golden75

I never said I wanted a new Thread, so Ltown you are mistaken.:rolleyes:

@curlyhersheygirl

Hey Ms. Curly!:grin:

You sound like you have a Plan.....Don't forget to check out the BF Thread in the Vendor Forum...You might see something else you like *cough*:lol:...:blush:

@Brownie518 (and all the Saravun lovers) No BF Sale this year.:ohwell:

She is relocating and will be closed but plans to reopen sometime in December *scratches them off my ETSY list for now*:yawn:

Last edited:
curlyhersheygirl Yep.:yep: Adriene (MD) said she would when she returns from Vacation.

Yeah, right now, I haven't pulled the Trigger on anything. I won't be getting very much.:nono:

Plus, I've been doing a little somethin' here & there anyway.:look:

Still waiting on:
Afroveda - I think that's all I have out there right now. I had asked Mala to invoice me for an additional 3 items that were on Sale and never heard back from her.

So, I guess I didn't need it anyway.:spinning:

Back