Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@chebaby

Yeah, I wanted that discontinued conditioner added to my last order, and I finally heard back from her today that it is sold out.:ohwell:

I have a nice KBN Cart sitting out there.:lick:
i hate when stuff you really want is sold out:perplexed oh well, more money for something else lol.

you gonna love KBN. she has a hair butter but i didnt really like it. it smelled great but was super thick. i dont know if she changed it by now cause that was like 3 or more years ago i tried it.

chebaby

I'm sure it wasn't "Sold Out" when I sent her that message a week ago.:perplexed

Yeah, that KBN will probably be some of the only stuff I get. I'm not doing much.

Are you?

@chebaby

I'm sure it wasn't "Sold Out" when I sent her that message a week ago.:perplexed

Yeah, that KBN will probably be some of the only stuff I get. I'm not doing much.

Are you?
besides KBN im only looking at mop top conditioner or jane carter conditioner but those probably wont be on sale. if i get JC ill get it from target so no, im not doing much.

i have so much stuff i havent even tried yet. i still have some HQS stuff i need to try, those MD detangler conditioners, and a bunch of other stuff so im good. only thing im low on is co washing conditioners which is why i want to get my KBN and im good.
i have a SD wheat germ but thats only 8oz so that aint lasting much longer lol.

IDareT'sHair
I didn't see a code on Bel Nouvo's Fb page but I will keep checking. Yeah I saw somewhere that Komaza was 20% off and the code is thanks.

I keep changing my budget & who I'm ordering from so need to make a decision soon.

IDareT'sHair
Exactly :yep:. Imma have to step away from them for now. Some of the ladies on the PJ website have ordered and are waiting to recieve their orders.So you know the pj website was started by some naturally curly members and you know how they get down :look:.If you can't find me I will be on their forums and girl they already put out there don't be coming on here trying to "cure" us. I think it's one of the rules :rofl:.

Exactly :yep:. Imma have to step away from them for now. Some of the ladies on the PJ website have ordered and are waiting to recieve their orders.So you know the pj website was started by some naturally curly members and you know how they get down :look:.If you can't find me I will be on their forums and girl they already put out there don't be coming on here trying to "cure" us. I think it's one of the rules :rofl:.

Shay72

Yep. This right here.:look:

Them NC Gurls Get Down with the Get Down. Them some Hard-Core PJ's.:lol:

Miss T, Im only gonna be getting from HV, HQS and Claudies.

The only one Im gonna be stalking (waiting up to order) is HV the others I can take my time.

I wasnt gonna get anything from HV but I just finished re twisting my hair with the red tea LI and its soooooo good and I only have 1 back up :look:

so HV
2 red tea LI
2 almond glaze

Claudies
balancing ends insurance
quinoa coffee somethinganother
some other protein/balancing LI

HQS
greaseless moisture
5 day moisture
go deep
shampoo

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Majority of my cooking was finished late last night. I only have a few items to polish off today. Later tonight dh and I are hitting the streets to get BF kicked off right!

Soultanicals is having a BF sale. They actually have a few options so I say just go to the website and you will see it. I was gonna wait for reviews but because they are having a sale I will be buying.

Okay final decision about BF...
Online I will purchase from Soultanicals, Claudie's, Bel Nouvo, and Coily Head Chick
Then I plan to stop by Freestyle Beauty Supply before the end of the year to stock up if I want to.

Back