Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518 chebaby

I got a lot of stuff to get busy on. So, this Fall/Winter should do me real good.

I got a nice stash to get me through this weather.

I used up my last Monkey Snacks tonight. I have more Jasmine, but no more Monkey Snacks. I wish I woulda' stocked up on that scent.

I think I saw 1 Hello Sugar out there, but I can't remember.:sad: :sad: :sad: *cries*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518 chebaby

The Sppurrrt all up in these fangas' tonight for some reason. I hope I can hold out until next week. :nono:

I think next week it's gone be on & poppin'.

Folks know they got some competition out here.:look:

I look for Sales to start Errrrlay.:lol:

natura87

@Brownie518

I was up in Nounou Errrrday. I tore that mutha' up.:lol:

It was 40% & Free Shipping or something Cray.:spinning:

Then it ended up being 30% & Free Shipping after I got done with it.

ETA: I want 2 Komaza Scalp Butters and don't know whether to get them from Komaza or Sage?:ohwell:

That's where I got all my Camille Rose and Darcy's from.:lachen:

Ltown

Greyland
Hello ladies!

Nothing new, i don't have any bf list plans for hair products yet. I'm too slow or busy to keep up with every hair forum trying to get in on a sale. I will be shopping on thanksgiving and bf for clothes.
IDareT'sHair, i send your swap today. Thanks

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I caught up, kind of. I started reading posts that started on 11/1. I hope we plan to start on new thread with the new year.

I plan to buy from Silk Dreams, Claudie's, Curl Junkie, Shi Naturals and Bel Nuovo. Any reviews on Bel Nuovo's stuff? Did the Claudie's Khave line come out yet?

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Hey ladies - I actually made it to church today....:look:

I was feeling so puuurrttty, and I sent my Dad a pic - he told me I looked lovely :eek:. :grin:

I am counting down till BF, I've got my list ready.(albeit small re:hair products)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

My Affirm came today, so now I have: 5n1, Sustenance and Preservo. So, I guess I'll try to get down on that in a couple weeks. *crosses fangas'*

I need to get this Self-Relaxing thing down-pat.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So, I asked Afroveda to add: 3 of those KissiProV (or whatever it's called) to my existing order, if it's not too late.:look:

I hope the shipping doesn't kill me for those additions. If she can't do it, that's fine too.:ohwell:

But Mala don't be tryna' leave no moneee on the table.:nono:

Vonnieluvs08

Hey Ladies! Been lurking and catching up.

Getting my carts started for BF. Right now SSI will get the bulk for cowash condish and the new DC. Will hit up Darcy's and Kyra's for stylers and the courts out on PBN since I have 2 full chocolates and that's all I really want from her. HV will have to be goood if I get red tea from them esp since they haven't had the condish listed since the sale way back when. Trying to stock pile until the spring sales or even all of 2013 with just replenishing as needed. Need some one to get henna from and my face powders since Ayrunatural is not open.

I lightly blow dried my hair to stretch it and smooth it out and put in some twists Thursday. Then they were getting frizzie so I turned them into mini twists to last longer with my going to the gym. I used HQS 5 day moisture to twist which was nice except the smell is just shea butter. Trying to get to Xmas with these twits. Plan to cut up to 2inches off until my hairdresser comes back from her surgery and can lightly flat iron and even me up.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
I think we should come up with a new name for the thread and the first person on on the 1st can start it. I just don't know that I will be on that day. Right now I don't have any name suggestions but I will think on it.

Will be working on my BF lists today. Got my little book out. I'm not one to make carts early. As long as I have my lists ready I can get in & out real quick.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shay72

Gurl...I've made BF list and re-made them, and probably won't get much of nothin' especially since I've been buying little odds & ends all along and I don't need anything.:look:

I need to work on what I got here. Whatever I buy will be stuff I don't currently have.

I should sit back and wait on Mothers Day Sales.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
bajandoc86 said:
Hey ladies - I actually made it to church today....:look:

I was feeling so puuurrttty, and I sent my Dad a pic - he told me I looked lovely :eek:. :grin:

I am counting down till BF, I've got my list ready.(albeit small re:hair products)

bajandoc86, I agree with dad :yep:

SmilingElephant

I think for Black Friday i'm just gonna prder some more Curl Junkie stuff, i want:

Banana Hibiscus Deep Fix
Curl Rehab

I JUST hit paynah for :

Pattern Pusha
Smoothing Lotion
Olive/Argan Conditioner

And i want to buy some DevaCurl One Condition. Imma need for more of these natural lines to become available on the ground by now tho...ijs. I like buying my stuff out da sto.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I'm unimpressed with the BF sales. I think last year discounts were better. But it seemed vendors had more frequent sales throughout this year. Guess it balances itself out.

Since most of my stash is from last BF, i needs to chill. The only thing that I need to keep on hand is SD Wheat Germ. That stuff does my hair right. I'm guessing she'll do 25%, for her prices that's cool. Just don't know bout the shipping.