Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
^^ I'll be DCing with the Avocado & Silk, SSI Olive & Orange, or Claudie's Deep Moisturizing for the next few weeks. I'm going to wait to stock up on Curl Junkie conditioners.

For my protein, I'll use the Babassu or SSI Okra.

I have Claudie's Protein to use up too.:look: I think I have 2.:ohwell:

Brownie518

I have Claudie's Protein to use up too.:look: I think I have 2.:ohwell:

I have less than one use of that left. I think I have one coming in the mail, from the sale. I hope so. Let me go check; I forgot what I ordered.

I am revising my opinion of Claudie's rinse. Like Che, it tangled my hair the other day. I'll try it one more time, though, to be sure. You know how fickle hair can be.

Ltown

Greyland
Ya'll I wonder if I can go to BF w/o buying anything else? :perplexed

What do ya'll think?:look:

@shay: Didn't you say you were going to do that?:ohwell:

And I think Ltown mentioned it and maybe Brownie?:look:

I'm wondering if I can do it?:blush:

I know I NEED to do it!:lol:

Do Ya'll think I can?:look:

Before I go to bed, no T you can't stay away from a sale. My goal is to clean out by 1 Nov so if I do want anything on BF I'll have room and it's reasonable. No more extra storage for hair products, I even got caught up in nail polish. Good Night!

mkd

T, you can make it past BF but you may get caught up in the excitement of the sales. I hope HV has grab bags again, those were fun.

I twisted my daughter's hair tonight. Its not as cute as I envisioned but I want to see if we can make it until friday with them. I even got her to sleep in a silk scarf.

Brownie518

Before I go to bed, no T you can't stay away from a sale. My goal is to clean out by 1 Nov so if I do want anything on BF I'll have room and it's reasonable. No more extra storage for hair products, I even got caught up in nail polish. Good Night!

:blush:............:spinning:

mkd

I told Che earlier that my new obsession is finding the best twisting cream. I pretty much hate KCCC now, I will probably never use the jar I have again.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I am revising my opinion of Claudie's rinse. Like Che, it tangled my hair the other day. I'll try it one more time, though, to be sure. You know how fickle hair can be.

Lemme know what you think about that one right there.:ohwell:

I still have the Claudie DC'er. I will co-wash with that, once I get through some of my other co-washers.

Right now I have Ori, JASON and Paul Mitchell Supercharged all open for Co-Washing.

More than likely I will use them up this coming Wash Day. I plan to put on another Indigo application before I relax October 1st.:yep:

So, I will be using alot of Conditioner this coming Wash Day. And will prolly finish up P.M., Ori and a V05 Moisture Milk.

They are Open and have about 1/2 in them.:look:

Will bring in Natures Gate, Millcreek Keratin & maybe Oyin Honey Hemp or Claudie.

Brownie518

T, I'll keep you posted on the Honeysuckle Rinse. She redid the formula and its now an Avocado Rinse. I got one during the sale. We'll see how it goes. Her Deep Moisturizing conditioner is excellent, though. As is the Protein.

curlyhersheygirl

Hi ladies :wave: I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Well after almost a month after ordering I FINALLY received my package that was damaged then lost/stolen from UPS. This vendor will also be removed from my future shopping list since they waited till they were reimbursed by UPS before they reshipped my order :nono:. I wonder what they would have done if UPS hadn't taken responsibility.
I also finished QB spritz and gel; they are staples so I will re-up on BF.
Stay blessed all.

chebaby

my twist out turned out amazing today. my hair feels thick thick thick. i think it was the mix of curl fix and xtreme protein i used that is making my hair feel like this.
only thing is i did a side part and i dont like it. i will be sticking to my middle part from now on.

La Colocha

I got my shea oil today, coastal scents was not playing. I wasn't even expecting it, i saw a box outside the door and thought it was hairveda, lmao:lol:

natura87

I wore a slicked back braidout puff to the interview, it actually wasnt the interview I thought it was. It was for temp to perm work but I got it so I am happy. I am expecting a call back as to when I can start. There is another interview on Wednesday for another job and I think I will go to that, as well as the job fair on Thrusday as you can never be to sure. After watching a few videos on Bantu knots I think I will try a Bantu Knot Out. I will finish a few things tonight so I will update it when I do.

Oh, and I found my Skala...it was buried at the bottom of my stuff.

natura87

Ya'll I wonder if I can go to BF w/o buying anything else? :perplexed

What do ya'll think?:look:

@shay: Didn't you say you were going to do that?:ohwell:

And I think Ltown mentioned it and maybe Brownie?:look:

I'm wondering if I can do it?:blush:

I know I NEED to do it!:lol:

Do Ya'll think I can?:look:

I think you can...just use it as incentive to buy more stuff then.

chebaby

ok im going to keep this twist out in until friday. if i have to put it up into a puff thats fine but i will not co wash my hair until friday. if i redo my twists one night it will be using kbb milk and kbb butter(i remember not likeing this but i want to retry it and since i have it....)

next week i will be using oyin whipped pudding to do my twists.

chebaby

i dont band my hair because its very easy for my hair to straighten and i dont like the look. which is also why it took me a while to like and learn about twist outs on my hair because when i pull it and twist, band, braid my hair its easy for it to straighten and look limp.
but if you youtube splinta24 she has a few videos on banding her was and goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.