Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkd

i actually like the banana brulee more than i like the banana and hibiscus. the cj doesnt moisturize my hair as much as it did when i was transitioning but i still like it. but the banana brulee is soooo moisturizing for me. i just havnt repurchased in a while.

Are you going to order?:poke:

chebaby

maybe not being able to check out is a sign lmao. th pj Gods are trying to tell us we dont need nothing else. are you ging to listen T:look:(im listening now but next week it on and popping:lachen:)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:giggle:

Curlmart is out of Oyin whipped pudding. I wonder how often they restock.

@ Giggle. I tried more times to check-out than I am willing to share publicly.:blush:

Without you all knowing the REAL severity of my PJ-ism.:lol:

Girl, I was trying via Curlmart to get that BSP and it was always out.:sad: I wonder the same thing about re-stocking. Sometimes it lets you 'eek' by with 1 item and then it puts up a SOLD OUT.

maybe not being able to check out is a sign lmao. th pj Gods are trying to tell us we dont need nothing else. are you ging to listen T:look:(im listening now but next week it on and popping:lachen:)

Yeah, I'm done tryna' fool with SSI.:rolleyes:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
We got either Brownie or LC to thank for the Hello Sugar scent at Jasmine's. One of them asked Dana to provide it and she did :yep:. She also has a Pink sugar scent too....I think. My 3 faves are the Hello Sugar, Monkey Snacks, and French Vanilla Country Pear :lick:.

chebaby

lmao T. ive done it once:look:

i still have this conditioner on my hair. its feeling a little too moisturized so i think im going to follow up with cj curl fix.
hmmm i still dont know what i want to twist with.

mkd

I was able to order from SSI T. It didn't send me to a different site but there was way too much going on. It took me like ten minutes to check out because I was kind of confused.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was able to order from SSI T. It didn't send me to a different site but there was way too much going on. It took me like ten minutes to check out because I was kind of confused.

Well, it kept trying to re-direct me to Google or AOL or something like that, when I wanted to go through PayPal so since that's not what I wanted to do, I gave up.:rolleyes:

mkd

that is so weird T, it didn't redirect me. I checkout through paypal but she has changed her checkout procedure.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay: Currently in my DC'ing Rotation I have Jasmine's Avacado & Silk and Jasmine's Babbasu Xtreme.:lick:

I think I may throw Jessicurl WDT back into the mix to see if I get a better 'feel' for it this time around.:perplexed

I'm not sure if I gave it a fair shot last time I used it.:ohwell: But willing to try it again.

Shay & La seem to really love this. And I think Brownie & Vonnie? So, I'll pull it back out and try it again.:grin:

Ltown

Greyland
I liked wdt, it on the journal list for future buys if the sale is right. Ok, forum rant why do we need to know if anyone like, liked, mention? I was mention in a post and got the notice like what? That can be bad if someone talking bad about you:nono:

Brownie518

We got either Brownie or LC to thank for the Hello Sugar scent at Jasmine's. One of them asked Dana to provide it and she did :yep:. She also has a Pink sugar scent too....I think. My 3 faves are the Hello Sugar, Monkey Snacks, and French Vanilla Country Pear :lick:.

Yep, that was me, Shay!! I love it!! All of the stuff I get from her I have in that scent. That, Juicy Pineapple, and Vanilla Buttercream are my faves. I just tried the Orange Creamsicle and thats nice, too. I loved the Orange Pineapple Punch but she doesn't have that listed anymore.

Brownie518

I liked wdt, it on the journal list for future buys if the sale is right. Ok, forum rant why do we need to know if anyone like, liked, mention? I was mention in a post and got the notice like what? That can be bad if someone talking bad about you:nono:

L, I was thinking the same when I first saw that. They should know better. Junk pops off too quick in here sometimes for that.

Did anybody else see Takers?? I just saw it yesterday. It was good.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Yeah, I think I have them both.:yep: Hello & Pink (Sugars). I like them.

Imma hafta' stay on top of all this Jasmines.......I have alot of it.:ohwell:

Instead of Pulling out WDT, I should prolly add the Jasmines Ultra Nourishing into the Rotation.:yep:

chebaby

therenare some conditioners that only work on dry hair for me and one of them is cj curl fix. i used it on wet hair about an hour ago and my hair was a tangled mess. even after detangling in the shower i had to then detangle each section for twists using kbb milk.
that stuff will never touch my wet hair again lol.

it took me longer to do my twists this time because of tangling but i did about 20 of them with just kbb milk. i hope thats enough moisture since i had to use the rest of my giovanni xtreme to detangle. when my twists are pretty much dry i will seal them with monoi de tahiti oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ya'll I wonder if I can go to BF w/o buying anything else? :perplexed

What do ya'll think?:look:

@shay: Didn't you say you were going to do that?:ohwell:

And I think Ltown mentioned it and maybe Brownie?:look:

I'm wondering if I can do it?:blush:

I know I NEED to do it!:lol:

Do Ya'll think I can?:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Imma Leave Esty alone too.:rolleyes:

That place is addictive.:rolleyes:

That's gon' be hard.:rolleyes:

That was one place, I shouldn't never learned how to manuveur.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just decided, I will rotate Jasmine's until BF.:look: In one form or another.:look:

I have:

Avacado & Silk
Ultra Nourishing
Babbasu Xtreme

So, I will be using these.:yep:

chebaby

if qhemet has a sale all i want is the ghee and the conditioner assuming itll be out by then. now that i will stay up for lmao.

Brownie518

^^ I'll be DCing with the Avocado & Silk, SSI Olive & Orange, or Claudie's Deep Moisturizing for the next few weeks. I'm going to wait to stock up on Curl Junkie conditioners.

For my protein, I'll use the Babassu or SSI Okra.

Status
Not open for further replies.