Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chebaby

I hope you feel better t, and congrats on the job natura.

Hey ladies, yall will not believe my scalp is itching again. I don't know what to do. I went out and bought some sulfur 8, yes i went old school i just want my head to stop itching. Other than that my hair feels good and is still moisturized. I may do a water rinse tommorrow and apply more leave in. Im not really up to anything else.

wow i wonder why your scalp wont give you a rest. maybe every other day you should take a q-tip with water or which hazel and "clean" your scalp with it. and then spray it with your mix.
ive never tried the which hazel on my scalp but i heard many use it when they have braids in for a long period of time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well, I didn't get anything today?:nono: That's strange.:ohwell: Oh Well. :perplexed

I should use up some things next wash day. And I'm excited about that!:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
wow i wonder why your scalp wont give you a rest. maybe every other day you should take a q-tip with water or which hazel and "clean" your scalp with it. and then spray it with your mix.
ive never tried the which hazel on my scalp but i heard many use it when they have braids in for a long period of time.

That's a REALLY Good Tip Che. Or put some of that Peppermint/Tea Tree/Rosemary Oil & Water on a Q-Tip and run it through there.:yep:

That sounds good!:lick:

La Colocha

Thanks ladies i would thank you guys but you already know. My mom said to try selsum blue or head and shoulders but i don't want to dry my hair out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Some Ginger Root Pomade stuff for my ends.

I think it was called Ginger Root.

And some kind of Spritz.:nono: :ohwell:

Lemme go look.:look:

ETA: It is the Ginger Root Pomade. Imma compare it to Oyin BSP (and it's cheaper).

And the spritz I cannot locate. I think it was something like Morienga Spritz?:spinning:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well.....I see Ori went back to their Original Prices.:ohwell:

This is going to be a tough one.:blush: Because I really did like the Golden Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner. (for the sale price, of course).

I'll have to see how I like the other 2 products I have, before I make the decision to re-purchase (or maybe I'll just catch them on Sale).:look:

Vonnieluvs08

Just got done washing my hair. I scrubbed my scalp again with the poo mix (that stuff is harsh on the hair but great on the scalp) then cowashed with Moist 24/7 and acai to detangle (very minimal shedding) I just put in my DC mix and about to heat cap it up for a few hours. I forget who mentioned Bantu Knot outs but I think i'm going to try that tonight. I did them for my birthday last year so I will continue the tradition.

rosalindb

Congrats Natura on your job. You never know as it may turn into something permanent or be extended. My contract was due to end this month but they have offered me another 6 month contract in another department

Oh Yeah, I fogot, I have some more Ori coming and AV.:look:

LAWD.....:nono:I know I ain't buying nothing until BF!:blush:

You can do it :spinning:

You have been buying alot of stuff but you mentioned that your product stash was still going down as you are heavy handed.

I started using the Komaza nourishment oil last week and so far so good. I think I will transfer it to a different bottle as the applicator dispenses twice as much oil as I would normally use and I want it to last me for at least 3 months.

Brownie518

Hey Yall,

Has anyone used qhemet products lately? I used to use it years ago, I mourn the loss of the first detangler, my hair loved that stuff. I am looking at the coco detangler and the heavy cream. Any thoughts?

I am about 10 weeks post and my hair dresser is having some health issues so I don't know when I will get a touch up. I need something to moisturize and detangle the middle of my hair, that is the only real ruff spot. Everything else is cool. Literally the back of my head from my ears down is on some 3b state. I can go about 16 weeks w/o a touch up. The middle? 4b and at 10 weeks it is ruff going.

T - I hope you feel better!

I recently started using my Detangling Ghee and Heavy Cream and I love them! I use the Ghee as my leave in and my hair is so moisturized. I find I don't have to use as much moisturizer between washes. The Heavy Cream is always good. Excellent moisturizer! I hope what I have left will last until her next sale. :)

Brownie518

I just started a bit of shedding. I usually do have a bit more shedding once Fall starts. I'll up my Alter Ego Garlic use to every wash instead of once a week. Maybe Garlic pills? IDK. What do you guys do when you have excessive shedding?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You can do it :spinning:

You have been buying alot of stuff but you mentioned that your product stash was still going down as you are heavy handed.

I started using the Komaza nourishment oil last week and so far so good. I think I will transfer it to a different bottle as the applicator dispenses twice as much oil as I would normally use and I want it to last me for at least 3 months.

I'm enjoying the Komaza too!:grin:

I am currently using the Scalp Conditioning Cream. And I've used (and liked) the Honeycomb Rejuvenator and this past wash day I used the Protein Treatment.

I have their Olive Oil Masque & the Intensive Moisture Masque (which were both excellent prices, especially since they are 16 ounce products). I love, love, love Komaza. The shipping is great.

I also have the Jojoba & Hemp Sealant the Califia Leave-In. I ain't buying another Leave-In!:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just started a bit of shedding. I usually do have a bit more shedding once Fall starts. I'll up my Alter Ego Garlic use to every wash instead of once a week. Maybe Garlic pills? IDK. What do you guys do when you have excessive shedding?

I'd up the AE to every wash.:yep:

You know for me, especially after relaxing, I'll use Nutrine to Co-Wash with for about the first 4 weeks.

I haven't tried the Garlic Pills.:nono:

But BBD Stretch Cream worked wonders for my shedding. I hardly had any. Amazing Product. *even if it is scandulous*:sekret:

I will repurchase that soon!

chebaby

im still looking into purchasing komaza. i think i might get the califia hair cream and califia pudding. i had them both before but i dont think i gave them a fare chance. however i am also looking into mhc organic hair cream and honey love loc butter.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
im still looking into purchasing komaza. i think i might get the califia hair cream and califia pudding. i had them both before but i dont think i gave them a fare chance. however i am also looking into mhc organic hair cream and honey love loc butter.

Girl, you know we look at eerrrthang. :grin:

You'll probably end up with Both!:lol:

mkd

I was just coming in here to post this. I washed my hair tonight and noticed a lot of shedding. I am going to look into the AE and the nutrine. Maybe tea rinses will help as well.

i finished a HV acai berry.

Che, I am glad you got great second day hair. I have been able to get second day but can't get third day hair yet.

chebaby

i think my second day hair looks great but this guy just told me my hair looks dry lmao. bump that man i know my hair looks good. but to insure i get good third day hair i am going to re-twist tonight with water and kbb hair butter. if i dont like it then i will just stick to the hair milk.

chebaby

i have been shedding a lot too but i havent thought much about it. i do want to make a hair oil though but i need to purchase a bottle and some more oils. so far the only things i have i would put in it is coconut oil, olive oil, wheat germ oil, apricot oil. shoot i might just use those. that sounds good to me.

BrownBetty

I recently started using my Detangling Ghee and Heavy Cream and I love them! I use the Ghee as my leave in and my hair is so moisturized. I find I don't have to use as much moisturizer between washes. The Heavy Cream is always good. Excellent moisturizer! I hope what I have left will last until her next sale. :)

Thanks! I will order the 2 oz until the sale.

Vonnieluvs08

Brownie- A lot of people get seasonal shedding. Like all things in life our hair goes through cycles. i wouldn't find it odd to have some shedding after a big summer growth spurt. I shed a lot in the late fall/early winter and again just as the seasons change from spring to summer. I tried many antishedding remedies but they didn't help much. I've just learned to recognize when it starts happening and to not panic and make it worse due to stress. HTH

Vonnieluvs08

So I 17 or so Bantu knots. I used Curls Milkshake, Curls Souffle, and SSI hair butter. They are almost dry but I'm going to sit under my bonnet dryer for an hour before I take them down. I hope it comes out nice. Last years one was nice but my hair was short and it just looked like a curly fro of sorts.

I have a ton of errands to run today in an effort to get ready for the Women's Ministry Trip and Prayer meeting. I have a coupon for NY&C so I'm taking myself shopping tomorrow for my Birthday.

Any suggestions on a good flat iron to purchase? That's my big gift to myself this year.

mkd

So I 17 or so Bantu knots. I used Curls Milkshake, Curls Souffle, and SSI hair butter. They are almost dry but I'm going to sit under my bonnet dryer for an hour before I take them down. I hope it comes out nice. Last years one was nice but my hair was short and it just looked like a curly fro of sorts.

I have a ton of errands to run today in an effort to get ready for the Women's Ministry Trip and Prayer meeting. I have a coupon for NY&C so I'm taking myself shopping tomorrow for my Birthday.

Any suggestions on a good flat iron to purchase? That's my big gift to myself this year.
Is your bday today Vonnie? If so happy birthday!

I have a sedu flat iron and I love it.

mkd

Does Alba make more than one leave in? T and others who use the alba leave in, can you review it for me?

chebaby

hello ladies. last night i did about 10 big twists using kbb hair butter and i have to admit that stuff makes the hair feel so silky. im not sure if it gave me shine and i have to check if my hair came out nice.

chebaby

ok i took out my twists and the twist out looks amazing. there is one twist where the ends didnt curl all the way down but other than that it looks great. its more elongated since i did it on dry hair but it looks and feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.