Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

Is it only 8oz? Her products are popular maybe she will make larger sizes in the future.

$20 is kind of steep but if it works really well, its worth it.

Yeah, see Afroveda's Ashlii smells 100% better, and I think makes my hair feel softer. It's only $1.95 more.

I am t, i love them. I want to use that dc when clarifiying to set up my strength for the month, then it will be moisture for the rest of the month.:yep:

It's very Smart to Pre-Plan your Regimen. It's also good that you know how much Protein your Hair can Take as well.:yep:

I will pull out my Handmade Stuff along with a couple opened AO's and get those used up (due to shelf life). I think I have some GBP opened, and Island Naturals etc...

I also want to start on that Sitrinillah ASAP so I can determine if I want to continue with a 16 oz or spring for the 32.:yep:

Okay, so does Mala keep up with the number of cards you have or do you keep them and then turn them in? IK I will probably never get 5 tho':rolleyes:

I'm not sure about that one. I just know I won't bother with them. I will wait for a sale. Anyway you have to figure in shipping costs too. So I'm not gonna make a bunch of small orders to get my 20% off.

It's very Smart to Pre-Plan your Regimen. It's also good that you know how much Protein your Hair can Take as well.:yep:

I will pull out my Handmade Stuff along with a couple opened AO's and get those used up (due to shelf life). I think I have some GBP opened, and Island Naturals etc...

I also want to start on that Sitrinillah ASAP so I can determine if I want to continue with a 16 oz or spring for the 32.:yep:

Your like me, the 32oz should last you for months.

I purchased the 16oz last night and Im hoping I will LOVE it so I can get the 32oz in November.

go on and get your pretty wrap. It definately stays on my head.

Regarding Afroveda--Mala keeps up with your purchases. I believe she e-mails you a discount code once you've made your 5th purchase.

ok im upset. i left my pretty wrap on the couch and now its gone. i have no idea where it is. im sure my mom put it somewhere. i just put my hair in the prettiest individual twists with the front flat twisted and i have to use my old bonett to sleep in uurrggg.

anyway i went to target and got another 3 drawer bin and i love it. now i can finally seperate my stylers and moisturizers.

snd for you naturals looking for something to twist with, let me tell you. the jane carter twist and lock is the best craem i have ever used to twist with. and she must specialize in how to make natural hair shine because i have so much bling with this product its crazy. its also exspensive so i will use it spaingly lol.

i also notice im starting to have scalp issues. like patches of flakes.

I don't think I could live without my PrettyWrap! I'm going to get some of the headbands, too!! I want the black.

ok im upset. i left my pretty wrap on the couch and now its gone. i have no idea where it is. im sure my mom put it somewhere. i just put my hair in the prettiest individual twists with the front flat twisted and i have to use my old bonett to sleep in uurrggg.

anyway i went to target and got another 3 drawer bin and i love it. now i can finally seperate my stylers and moisturizers.

snd for you naturals looking for something to twist with, let me tell you. the jane carter twist and lock is the best craem i have ever used to twist with. and she must specialize in how to make natural hair shine because i have so much bling with this product its crazy. its also exspensive so i will use it spaingly lol.

i also notice im starting to have scalp issues. like patches of flakes.

Che i hope you find your pretty wrap, As for the bolded have you introduced anything new into your reggie? Doing anything different? Maybe you can narrow down the souce of your flakes.

I don't think I could live without my PrettyWrap! I'm going to get some of the headbands, too!! I want the black.

You know i heart the pretty wrap, i think the head bands would just slip of my head, i wonder if they have grip to them.

Y'all are really making me want to order a Pretty Wrap.

:poke: Gone and get it now, call it an early christmas present to yourself.

i know im gonna have to order another one even i i find mine because i need a back up.

My other one should be here today or tommorrow it is good to have a back up.

Goodmorning ladies, i woke up this morning to some good news and not so good news. The good news is that at work we got a new contract for 6 years. We have been fighting for this at negotiations and it has paid off in more ways than one, god is good, in this economy he keeps on blessing me. thank you lord. The not so good news is that its gonna snow here tuesday and wendsday:blush: i am not ready at all.:nono:

Hair related, im really liking this combination of tw mist and afroveda shea amla cream, I know i have already said it before but this is a super moisture combo. I see that its going to be hard for me to use my other moisturizers, that's what this challenge is for to help me use stuff up. Before i would have thrown the rest of my stuff away. But im going to use up everything and i know what my favorite combination is.:yep: Keeping my moisture tight in this winter is my #1 priority, because my hair thrives on moisture. If i can keep the colochas happy they will grow. Everyone have a good day today.

Great reviews, Charz!!!

Thank you :)

Good review charz, i had no idea you were a soad fan, i stan serj.:yep:

I love System of a Down. They are my favorite band in the world! When/if they get back together, I will so win their charity ebay bid that they have for every show that they do, so I can meet them.

I am willing to pay 5 grand. Seriously.

I like Daron better though :). He writes all of the music. He's is a genius, I've never heard a band sound so unique and have good beats. Thats why so many black ppl like System, even though they are "hardcore".

He looks horrible now though, Daron that is.

Serj has a wonderful voice and he is great at writing lyrics. Daron sucks at writing lyrics. They need to get back together. Serj's cd had better lyrics, but Daron's side project, Scars on Broadway, had better music by far. It really helped that John, the drummer from SOAD, was in Daron's band. One of the best drummers I have ever heard. He got beats.

Funny thing is that the songs I like best on Serj's solo cd are the ones that John made guest appearences on. Hmmmm

Have you seen them in concert? I've seen SOAD once, (was in the front, against the barrier) Serj's solo act twice and I had tickets to see Scars on Broadway but he cancelled the tour :(.

Sorry for the rant. I'm a SOAD stan.

Does anyone know if Bluebeez periodically sends coupons code? I got my second coupon 2 weeks after the first. They don't have steamers but I saw that they had Pibbs. I'm wondering if I should use the current coupon or not.

Does anyone know if Bluebeez periodically sends coupons code? I got my second coupon 2 weeks after the first. They don't have steamers but I saw that they had Pibbs. I'm wondering if I should use the current coupon or not.

I am not sure about that one. How much is the dryer from them?

Thanks for the links!!! Seeing that I can get it cheaper, I'll put it on hold until I get the steamer then. I am really hoping that another deal like that comes up on here...$270 is a steal!

I know, I felt bad because once my parent's got mine (it was my college graduation gift) the company stopped selling them, I think they went under! I was referring everybody to a company that didn't exist!

Thank you :)

I love System of a Down. They are my favorite band in the world! When/if they get back together, I will so win their charity ebay bid that they have for every show that they do, so I can meet them.

I am willing to pay 5 grand. Seriously.

I like Daron better though :). He writes all of the music. He's is a genius, I've never heard a band sound so unique and have good beats. Thats why so many black ppl like System, even though they are "hardcore".

He looks horrible now though, Daron that is.

Serj has a wonderful voice and he is great at writing lyrics. Daron sucks at writing lyrics. They need to get back together. Serj's cd had better lyrics, but Daron's side project, Scars on Broadway, had better music by far. It really helped that John, the drummer from SOAD, was in Daron's band. One of the best drummers I have ever heard. He got beats.

Funny thing is that the songs I like best on Serj's solo cd are the ones that John made guest appearences on. Hmmmm

Have you seen them in concert? I've seen SOAD once, (was in the front, against the barrier) Serj's solo act twice and I had tickets to see Scars on Broadway but he cancelled the tour :(.

Sorry for the rant. I'm a SOAD stan.

No i have not seen them in concert but i would love to i hope they get back together.

Im home early yay.

Me too. I will be stalking that site until the black headbands are back in stock.

Shay when we gonna meet up!
Never :lachen:. J/K. IDK. I feel pressured :look:.

I got some more goodies to try this week. My Afroveda butter sampler came and so did my cocoa detangling ghee and honey bush tea soft gel from Qhemet. Mala also sent me her shampoo bar. The only other stuff I have on the way is the Claudie's. Thank goodness because BF will be here before I know it and I have some decisions to make.

Back