Two Product Reviews

PrettyBrownEyes

Today I washed my hair and tried out two new products: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo and ORS Wrap/Set Mousse.

The Shampoo smelled great, had a great lather and my hair felt so soft and moisturized during the shampoo and after: 5 stars on a scale of 1-5.

Next, I deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Pak, I've used it before but, this time I did it without heat and left it on for 1 hr. with a conditioning cap on. Great!

Lastly, I rollerset my hair with the ORS Wrap/Set Mousse. Very pleasantly surprised. I am not normally happy with too many setting lotions outside of my beloved Lottabody Ready to Use. My hair was full of body and moisturized. I didn't even need to apply any oil to it afterwards like I have sometimes done in the past. 5 stars!

I am tired of switching up on products so I will stay with this system and alternate the Replenishing Pak with the Hair Mayo.

Tee

Glad these worked out for you. I want that Aloe Poo soooo bad! I just have to much poo to buy another one to add to the BSS here in my bathroom.

Tee

PrettyBrownEyes said:
I understand you 100%:) I need to find someone to give some of my no longer used products too.

And what's worse is............I have so many darn liters bottles of poo. I think I will take some home to my mom and sister just to get rid of some of it.

cocopuff

I really like this shampoo as well. Now I want to also purchase the large bottle of Replenishing Olive Oil Conditioner but I have to wait until I use up some of the stuff I already have.