What's up with ORS Wrap/Set Mousse????

taylokc

Im at home for my little sister's high school graduation and I brought my Hot Tools 1875 dryer home so I can continue with my proper hair care. Im gonna do a rollerset today and I went and bought some of this setting lotion and I wanted to know if its any good. Im gonna wash my hair with some CON and deep condition with ORS replenishing pak and then do a rollerset with a mixture of water, olive oil, and ORS Wrap/Mousse? Is this stuff any good, do I need to add anything to it, will my curls be firm after I use it????? Chime in ladies:grin::grin:

I really like this Mousse! I don't even have to dilute it with water like Lottabody. It doesn't leave me hair crunchy at all, it's just nice and soft. I give it two thumbs up!

for me, it totally depends on how much you use. if your hair is dripping wet, and you put the mousse on top of all that water, then your set will come out bouncy, and not crunchy at all. however, the more dry your hair is, the crunchier your set.

i've gotten sets that have lasted 5 or 6 days, while still remaining firm and bouncy. and i am a very wild sleeper.

out of all the setting products out there, i like this one the best.

I don't know why I bought this product, but I used it to slick back my hair one day and it felt so good. I don't know about using it to wrap or set anything, but I'm wondering if I can use this as a common moisturizer? Because I like the way it leaves my hair! :yep: Moist, soft, and gives it some shine!

Back