ORS replenishing pak makes me itch

Glib Gurl

As I mentioned in this thread, I used ORS replenishing pak for the second time today. After using the ORS creamy aloe shampoo (for the first time), I put the replenishing pak on my hair and covered it with a shower cap for 30 minutes without heat. I intended to leave it on for at least 45 minutes but I washed it out early because my scalp started to itch. This is the second time that I've noticed itchiness after using ORS (although the first time I really couldn't tell which product was the culprit as I'd tried several new things that week including silicon mix). Anyoo, I have since rinsed, moisturized and I'm now baggying and the back of my neck still itches. So, I think I'm having an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients (or possibly just the perfume/scent in the conditioner). So, I think I'm going to have to exclude ORS replenishing pak from my regiment. Too bad as it smells and feels wonderful.

Just wondering if anyone else had this experience with this product?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Sorry to hear this Glib! :ohwell:
I have never experienced this. No worries though, there are plenty of other products on the market that you will like. :yep:

Kari107

I've never experienced that before. I don't use the replenishing pack because it gives me terrible build up but I'm sure you'll find something to replace it.

cici22

I had this problem too.

I thought my scalp was itching because of the build up the ORS pak was causing, but even when I used a clarifying poo, my scalp would itch while I was using the pak and after I rinsed it out, so I had to stop using it.:sad:

Iluvsmuhgrass

I used it for the first time today and while it didn't make me itch, I'm going to wait and see what my hair is like after it's dry. There are other conditioners that make me itch :-( Miss Keys 10 en 1 is one of them.