Transitioners or Naturals show PICS of UR WEAVES!!

Britt4209

Hi Alllll

I really need help. I have been transitioning for 6 months and have been trying to style my own hair, but I did not think that it would be this tough(had braids during the start of my transition). Anywho, I'm debating about getting a weave. I was checking out some post and figured that I would get the Sensational Goddess Remi hair if I go through with it. I'm just not sure if I want hair left out or just braid eveything all up..If i leave any hair out, im worried that it wont blend too well but im also worried that if I dont then I'll look like i'm wearing a wig...please help by showing me your weaves..partials or full heads!!

Thanks in advance ladies!:grin:

danigurl18

All of them are full head except the edges and a tiny bit on the top

this is Milky Way Indian Brazilian curl

this is the one i have now which is Milky Way Remy Saga Gold

Last edited:

Nubenap22

Here's mine.
Bohyme Braz. 16'

Oh My :lick: where did u get that beautiful hair from!!!
l_e407b6b70448764cffbf9968dc5d0547.jpg

I'm on the right side...Thats my old one from a few years ago when I tried to transition before with hot combing and flat ironing....My hairs out at the top and sides......tons of people thought it was mine!!

Murjani

Here is my contribution

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2815c.JPG
    IMG_2815c.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 137

Galadriel

This is a throwback (2007 I think?):

This was a fusion weave (sorry, don't remember the type of hair). I actually hated it and took it down shortly after. But I LOVE sew-ins. If I get another one, I'm definitely going for a sew-in.

Last edited:

Caychica

Oh My :lick: where did u get that beautiful hair from!!!
View attachment 53726

I'm on the right side...Thats my old one from a few years ago when I tried to transition before with hot combing and flat ironing....My hairs out at the top and sides......tons of people thought it was mine!!

:grin: everyone thought it was mine too. hairsisters.com

& that does look like ur hair!