Post Pics of Your Sew In

Amari

Please show pics of your sew ins,dont forget to mention the hair you used.Also if you would buy again or not.

GabbanaGirl

Here are a few pics from sew-ins I have had over the years...I bought the hair from Extensions Plus, and I would definitely buy the hair there again. They are a little pricey, but well worth it in my opinion.

I prolly should have combed my hair before taking this pic :lachen:(I colored this hair)

EP hair (Black)

RedVelvet310

Here are a few pics from sew-ins I have had over the years...I bought the hair from Extensions Plus, and I would definitely buy the hair there again. They are a little pricey, but well worth it in my opinion.

I prolly should have combed my hair before taking this pic :lachen:(I colored this hair)

EP hair (Black)

Wow that looks great! Two questions, is that a full head weave or is some of your hair out? And how much does EP cost. Is it like super pricey? I was looking at the curly hair but I wanted to know the price first. TIA :grin:

GabbanaGirl

Wow that looks great! Two questions, is that a full head weave or is some of your hair out? And how much does EP cost. Is it like super pricey? I was looking at the curly hair but I wanted to know the price first. TIA :grin:

Thank you :) At the verrrrryy top part of my head, I leave a little bit of hair out, enough so that I can alternate the parts (in the center one day, on the side the next) I also leave hair out around my hairline, and at the nape of my neck, so that I can wear a ponytail. EP costs me around 150 for about 2oz, and the hair is 16 inches. When I could, I would 16 AND 18 inches (I forget how much 18" costs, maybe a few bucks more), because I liked the layered look. EP's tracks are pretty thick, so I got good coverage, I could get away with 2oz for a head, but I generally liked to use about 4oz. Keep in mind if your weave is shorter, it would be significantly less! HTH:yep:

Amari

You killen em girl your hair is pretty!I mainly started this thread to get ideas of how to get my hair done for my bday in 2 weeks.I'm thinking of getting Bohyme Brazilian Wave

EP hair (Black)

Amari

Thank you :) At the verrrrryy top part of my head, I leave a little bit of hair out, enough so that I can alternate the parts (in the center one day, on the side the next) I also leave hair out around my hairline, and at the nape of my neck, so that I can wear a ponytail. EP costs me around 150 for about 2oz, and the hair is 16 inches. When I could, I would 16 AND 18 inches (I forget how much 18" costs, maybe a few bucks more), because I liked the layered look. EP's tracks are pretty thick, so I got good coverage, I could get away with 2oz for a head, but I generally liked to use about 4oz. Keep in mind if your weave is shorter, it would be significantly less! HTH:yep:

I might actually be able to get this if you're saying you only used 4 oz.I was thinking I would need to buy 8 oz of their hair.

GabbanaGirl

You killen em girl your hair is pretty!I mainly started this thread to get ideas of how to get my hair done for my bday in 2 weeks.I'm thinking of getting Bohyme Brazilian Wave

Thank You! The Brazilian Wave!!! That should be hott! Post pics when you can!

GabbanaGirl

I might actually be able to get this if you're saying you only used 4 oz.I was thinking I would need to buy 8 oz of their hair.

The first time I bought hair from them, they told me I needed 8oz. I was veerrrryyy mad when I did my hair and I had a ton of hair left over, which of course I couldn't return.

The next year I bought 2 packs (4oz), and was very pleased with that, and stuck with it, or less depending on my finances..lol However I am not a "big hair" person, some people may like their hair fuller than how I wear it.

Princess Tam Tam

Uhhh....

I got a full head sew-in at the end of November. It was done by this friend of my cousin. She did a horrible job. The hair was coming out the next day. My cousin had to tighten it up for me. I was streaming mad. But, I blame my cheap *** self for not going to my regular African chick for my weave. NEVER AGAIN!

Anyhoo...

Hair: Lugo, Relax Straight,

I would not buy the hair again because Lugo hair is too expensive for me now.

I was bored with the straight hair. So, I washed it and put perm rods. I like curly hair.

My current protective style now is human hair braids.

Attachments

• SDC12873.jpg
    SDC12873.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 501
  • SDC13255.jpg
    SDC13255.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 514
  • SDC13172.jpg
    SDC13172.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 441
  • SDC13384.jpg
    SDC13384.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 448

Amari

The first time I bought hair from them, they told me I needed 8oz. I was veerrrryyy mad when I did my hair and I had a ton of hair left over, which of course I couldn't return.

The next year I bought 2 packs (4oz), and was very pleased with that, and stuck with it, or less depending on my finances..lol However I am not a "big hair" person, some people may like their hair fuller than how I wear it.

I love how your hair is it looks like you used 8 oz.If 4 oz of ep looks like the pics you showed I might consider the zig zag wavy or the brazilian wave

Soliel185

I layered 14 and 12" Goddess Remi for this. It is a full weave with a U-shaped area left out at the top, and a perimeter for a pony.

This is 14" Black Diamond Remi - I had tangling/shedding issues with it, and that's why I switched to the Goddess.

You can see more pics in my fotki.

Channie

My pictures aren't so great (these were pre LHCF, now I wish I had taken pictures of the back.) I used the cheap silky yaki because I never kept them in long. My sister would do them for me when I was growing out my first BC in 06. I would curl it when I got bored with it (like in the 2nd). I plan on doing this again soon so I can stop playing in my own hair.

(sorry this one won't resize worth a crap)

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
got pics in my fotki
www.fotki.com/nicaval

oh my avatar and siggy shows my current sew in

some hair is left out at the top

Amari

Dont talk down on your sew in these look good,undetectable.At least you're smart I pay out the @$$ for hair and getting it put in.I never keep the same style more than 2 weeks-1 month.I've always been like this

My pictures aren't so great (these were pre LHCF, now I wish I had taken pictures of the back.) I used the cheap silky yaki because I never kept them in long. My sister would do them for me when I was growing out my first BC in 06. I would curl it when I got bored with it (like in the 2nd). I plan on doing this again soon so I can stop playing in my own hair.

(sorry this one won't resize worth a crap)

beebstt

beautiful pics everyone. anyone who don't use human hair for their sew ins? what is the best synthetic hair out there?

Amari

Heres 2 pics of my latest install,its coming out in a week.I used Chocolate hair,I hated it.It tangled after the first week and never held a curl of any type no matter what product you used to assist.These curls lasted all of 3 hours.I've had this in close to a month now.

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Here are my previous sew- in's, all self installed

This was BSS hair a mix of 10" and 12" hair. Don't remember the texture at this time...

This was BSS hair, the texture was "French Refined" Length was around 14-16"

This was a install w/ indian hair natually curly, length 20-22"

Last edited: