May have made a mistake...

Aviah

So I ordered Remi Goddess weave online. I only bought one pack because I wasn't sure if I would need two, plus that stuff gets expensive on a student. Any possible way to do a full head invisible part weave with it (without it looking crazy thin)? Or will I just need to get two? I have never bought this kind of hair before, in fact I'm very new to weaves.... Help?

mscocopuff

I doubt it. What length did you buy? You will usually need at least a bag and a half to pull off any quick weave if the hair is longer than 8 inches.

Flawlis1

I'm not a weave wearer, but my sister is, and she has a little head..... and she NEEDS to use at least a pack and a half, sometimes more. It's best to just get another pack honey.

MISSBOSSY

You definitely need AT LEAST two packs at 20". If that brand is like most, the weft gets shorter as the hair gets longer

Aviah

Thanks guys, I already cancelled the order. Now I'm getting away from the impulse buying mood from last night, 20" is WAY too long. I'm only 5'4". I think I may buy the hair from the BSS... I like to see what I'm getting first.

mscocopuff

Yeah, you may want to go see it because there are a lot of boot leggers out there. I would personally recommend Outre Velvet or Bohyme if you want Remy. The Goddess Remy is nice, but these have a lot more body and is longer lasting from what I have experienced. I have spent a lot of money on hair. LOL. Just a thought though.

Aviah

I'll have to see what there is, while there's a lot of selection at my BSSs, there is still a lot they don't stock over here!

Rose1

When I used Remy Goddess a while back, I used 1½ packs when I left some of my own hair out and just under two packs for a full weave.

vkb247

I don't know what the weft looks like on this hair but most BSS hair is doubled so you can split the weft, seal it, and have enough to do a whole head. I know a lady who has naturally thin hair and does this for a more natural look.