**~~Toronto ladies, where do you buy your products??~~**

TeeMartini

@ Bnster ~ Thanks for responding to my question. I actually get my MT from a Canadian distributor of Eqyss. Shes located in Scarborough and I paid $40, no tax for the bigger bottle. If you want her contact info. PM me and I will forward it to you. If you or anyone else finds out about the Alter Ego Conditioner. PLEASE let me know.... Thanks!

AlliCat

Anyone know where to find Dominican products (Silicon mix, Salerm, Alter Ego, Skala etc?)...besides honeyfig

Malaika1

Do any of you T-dot ladies know of any hair care stores or stylists
in Montreal? :)

(crosses fingers hopefully :yep:)

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
AlliCat I get my silicone mix here in whitby but they also have a store in pickering not too far from the pickering mall on kingston rd.

AlliCat

:yay: I'm going to be working at Pickering flea market this weekend, I will definitely check it out. I think I know where you're talking about. Thanks Nix08 :)

Bnster

^ hey not sure if your looking for somewhere local only but i got mine @ http://www.hopesbraids.com/. It was a while back but im pretty sure after shipping and everything it was under $30

@ Bnster ~ Thanks for responding to my question. I actually get my MT from a Canadian distributor of Eqyss. Shes located in Scarborough and I paid $40, no tax for the bigger bottle. If you want her contact info. PM me and I will forward it to you. If you or anyone else finds out about the Alter Ego Conditioner. PLEASE let me know.... Thanks!

I haven't come back to this thread for a while. Thanks ladies. I didn't get the mentioned cause of the space after the about sign.

I am surprise NaturalLibra that you were able to get it shipped from the states to Canada. When I tried through EQyss they couldn't ship to Canada.

wontonfm

Anyone know where to find Dominican products (Silicon mix, Salerm, Alter Ego, Skala etc?)...besides honeyfig

HoneyFig used to carry some Dominican products. I haven't been in a minute but check their site and they should have it in store.

Chromia

My answer to every Toronto thread. Just go to Buffalo :lachen:
And if you want hair products from Target, the one on Delaware Ave has the best selection of products from black-owned companies.

Whole Foods is supposed to open in August near the Boulevard Mall, so hopefully they'll have Kinky Curly, Oyin, and other products that are at Whole Foods stores in other cities.

As far as Toronto, I'll miss HoneyFig. Last time I was in Toronto I bought Koils By Nature gel from the ladies from http://rootstocurls.com at the Hair Show.

I remember that Knowledge Bookstore in Brampton has hair products - As I Am, Curls, and III Sisters Of Nature. Oh, and Shea Moisture. :look:

Chromia

HoneyFig is still open! I got an email from them that says "the store closing has been delayed.....we are still open, and will remain open until we are told otherwise". It's on their Facebook page too.

From Sept 15-30 they're donating 5% of all sales to help rebuild Barbuda after the damage from Hurricane Irma.